Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2019, 05:44 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,077,671 times

Advertisements

Jackson won the POV
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2019, 06:33 PM

22,461 posts, read 11,981,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj10 View Post
Jackson won the POV
I just saw that.

Hopefully, Cliff won't listen to the rest of the house and do their bidding. The rest of the house wants Cliff to either put up Nick or Bella in Jackson's place.

Old 07-20-2019, 07:42 PM

2,919 posts, read 1,982,376 times
Cliff is a wise man. I suspect he'll say no to putting up Nick or Bella. The Six Shooters alliance needs to be diminished. I'm guessing Christie, if she is able to will give the power to Jackson so he can put up one of the Survivors like Nicole or Jessica. Earlier in the day Tommy was trying to sweet talk Nick into coming back into the alliance of Gr8ful, so I'll be surprised if Nick goes on the block that way.

Glad Jack didn't win the Veto Power. He kept saying all day he was going to win it. Even meditated alone in the target bedroom before the comp. He's a goofball and a bully. He looks goofy without his beard.

I had a bad feeling Cliff & Sam were not going to win. Turns out Cliff had a really good time. Jackson said he told him how impressed he was with his time.

It's been funny to watch some of HGs talk about Cliff like he's a comp beast and how they knew he'd be good in them. There in their 20s worried about a 54 year old guy who's not in the best shape of his life.

I truly hope he can keep it up. Outside of Sam he's the only one I'm really pulling for. Jessica & Tommy also, but not as much.

Kat's vote should end up being critical the next eviction ceremony. Scenario I'm expecting: Christie uses her power by giving it to Jackson who puts up someone like Nicole from Cliff's group of Survivors. At that point all of the votes should be predictable except for Kat's.

Votes to evict Jack - Jessica, Sam, Nick, & Bella (Assuming Nicole goes up)
Votes to evict Nicole - Jackson, Holly, Analyse, Tommy, Christie

Kat's vote would then decide if there would be a tie, which Cliff would break, or if it will end up 6-4 against Nicole (or Jessica). Kat's been talking a lot with Jackson lately feeding him information and since she's good friends with Holly who she knew before the season started I wouldn't be shocked if she made a huge mistake and voted with the Six Shooters to evict Nicole. On the other hand, she was one of the two girls Jack had crying thanks to his bullying during the first week when Christie was HoH. She could get her tormentor out of the house.

Old 07-20-2019, 07:46 PM

1,898 posts, read 2,262,367 times
Cliff needs to target the 6 shooters. They are the power group. It's no secret. Nick and Bella have no friends. Cliff needs to nominate one of the girlfriends.

But if Christie uses her power, Jackson picks the replacement.

Old 07-20-2019, 09:57 PM

22,461 posts, read 11,981,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDave View Post
Cliff needs to target the 6 shooters. They are the power group. It's no secret. Nick and Bella have no friends. Cliff needs to nominate one of the girlfriends.

But if Christie uses her power, Jackson picks the replacement.
I agree---Cliff should put up Jackson's girlfriend---his girlfriend is Holly, I believe. That way Jackson will have a real dilemma. Does he vote out his buddy, Jack or his bed mate?

If Christie is smart (I wonder about that. To me, she doesn't seem to be the sharpest knife in the drawer) she should hang onto the diamond veto in case she finds herself on the block. If she uses it to save someone else, then there will be no reason for her alliance to keep her around anymore.

Old 07-21-2019, 12:36 AM

Oh my. Not sure how many of you witnessed this but my heart fell into my cookie dough filled stomach late in the evening. Christie had a long conversation with Cliff in the HoH room. They went through some scenarios, Christie really wanting to use her power so that Jackson could put up Bella. Towards the end Cliff said he would consider not making her use her power, and he'd put Bella up as the replacement nominee. Christie couldn't believe what she was hearing, didn't think it would even be an option for Cliff. They agreed she would only tell Tommy & Jack at this point. She said she wasn't going to tell them until tomorrow, and that she would consider the deal too. Keep in mind Cliff said he would consider it, he did not make a guaranteed offer.

Of course Christie couldn't wait to tell Jack in the boat room. They both were very annoying. She declared something like, "Am I the best player in Big Brother history or what?". Jack was, well Jack. Excited but arrogant.

Later they all had to get together for a tribute of the 50th anniversary of the moon landing. Tommy & Nicole had their faces painted like they were aliens, and Cliff had to recreate the first step. It was entertaining.

Afterwards Christie couldn't keep her mouth shut and spilled the beans to Jackson, Tommy and Sis. Problem is the way she explained it Cliff offered it to her and she was considering it. At no time when she was talking to Jackson did I hear her say Cliff was still considering it as well. When she started talking to Jack she did preface the conversation making it clear it wasn't a done deal yet. Jack's been all smiles since he heard about the potential deal. First thing Jackson said was Cliff's going up on the block next week. Christie talked him down from that saying she promised him two weeks of not going up.

Ten minutes or so ago Sam & Nick were alone in the HoH room. Didn't catch the beginning of the conversation but Sam talked about what a bad deal it would be to keep Jack. He thinks Christie would be making a huge mistake not voting him out. Said if she blindsides him again it'll be the third time and if he wins HoH he'll put her up next to Jack. A little rivalry between the tallest two guys in the house starting to brew. Bella came in, Nick left, Sam talked to her for a minute, they both wanted to take a shower, he told her to use the one downstairs so they weren't seen talking together. She had wanted to wait until he was done but he didn't want to get accused of conspiring with her.

Cliff has been in the DR if what Sam said is correct. Haven't seen him for awhile. Was hoping he'd make it back up to the HoH room before Sam left it so he could talk some sense into Cliff. I'm sure once they talk Cliff will realize what a mistake he would be making agreeing to his potential deal with Christie. Can only imagine the fallout if he tells her he decided not to go through with it. Jack is emotional and Jackson sees himself as a harda$$ so both will probably be jerks towards Cliff until eviction night.

I'm up way too late...Right now Christie explained the situation to Kat. After that they started complaining about Jackson and the way he talks to them. Now talking about they aren't working with the couples to the end. Could be Christie's sales pitch to Kat to make her feel comfortable to work with her and Tommy. He's right there agreeing with everything she says.

All of this will be a moot point if Kat votes with The Six Shooters. They'll have the numbers anyway, Christie would just need to use her power.

Hopefully Cliff's being told in the DR NOT TO AGREE TO THE DEAL. Ok, 2:35 AM here....not really tired but know I should be. It's turning into a pretty good season thanks to Cliff stirring things up winning his way back into the house, then the HoH, and putting the two meatheads on the block.

Old 07-21-2019, 04:42 AM

Don't blow it, Cliff. Go after the core 6. Don't do their bidding!

Old 07-21-2019, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDave View Post
Don't blow it, Cliff. Go after the core 6. Don't do their bidding!
Absolutely! If Sam didn't talk to Cliff after I went to bed then he will today. As far as I know Sam doesn't know about the deal Cliff told Christie he'd consider. Cliff will tell Sam about it because he'll want his opinion. They trust each other. Cliff really looked to Sam when he was making his decision who to put up, asking him what they were doing this week. Sam felt great about being asked. Made him realize the two of them were tightly aligned at that point.

If Cliff does make one of the most colossal mistakes in BB history allowing Jack to stay, the Six Shooters plan on putting up Nick & Sam if they win HoH Wednesday night. A couple of them talked about it so I guess I shouldn't say they all would do that, but it would allow them to keep their word to Cliff by not putting him up while targeting the two strong young guys.

C'mon Cliff & Sam wake up, need to hear your next conversation.

Edit: Reread my post from 2 something in the morning. I failed to mention that in addition to not making Christie use her power Cliff said if they make the deal he'll get the girls (Nicole & Jessica) to vote to send Bella home). I can't imagine they'll go for that. Either way Bella will be the replacement nominee and Kat's vote should decide who goes home. A good conversation to hear today will be if Cliff & Kat talk before he decides whether to go through with the deal. And of course his next talk with Sam. Hopefully both happen before he agrees to the deal with Christie, although that may not happen until Monday morning if it does. She has to go to the DR and tell them she wants to use it before 11 AM Monday.

Last edited by OhioJB; 07-21-2019 at 09:01 AM..

Old 07-21-2019, 09:24 AM

Best scenario is that Christie does not use her power. So Cliff is agreeing with her to make her feel comfortable. I'm hopeful that Christie will not use her power, leaving Cliff to nominate one of the h8ful 6 as the replacement.

Then the entitled Jack will go home.

One rule of BB (or Survivor) is that when someone comes to you with a proposal, agree to it (even if you're lying) or at least say you'll consider it. Outright rejection probably will put you on the bad side of the requester.

Old 07-21-2019, 09:45 AM

Problem is while telling Christie about the potential deal, he also told her he'd pick up his and his wife's picture sitting next to the bed and promise on that, something else I can't recall, and on Texas. Told her his word is his bond and if he shakes on it it's a done deal. She flattered him quite a bit telling him how much she admired his integrity, etc. Over the past weeks, probably when she was HoH they've had at least three long conversations. He obviously thinks highly of her and said he enjoys their conversations because they are both straight shooters.

So if he makes the deal I highly doubt he'll break it. Getting the others on board, Jessica & Nicole, will be near impossible so I'm thinking the deal will have little effect besides Christie not having to use her power. The issue Cliff will have is if Kat votes to evict Jack, then Cliff will also have to vote to break the tie. How that would factor into the deal remains to be seen.

Edit: Every time Christie told the story of how Cliff said he would promise on his wife's picture and Texas, the other HGs thought it was funny he included Texas. Jack being the moron he is, immediately raised his head and said "On TEXAS!". Have to admit even though he's a jerk it was funny. That will probably make the edit for one of the next episodes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV