Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2019, 04:56 PM

2,924 posts, read 1,993,006 times

Advertisements

Speculation by some of the HGs that there'll be a live eviction during tonight's episode. Cliff & Nicole have their bags packed.

Tommy, Christie, Analyse, Jack, and two others, I believe Holly & Jackson, are planning on voting Cliff out. Nick & Bella believe they are voting out Nicole. Tommy, Christie & Analyse all tried individually to talk Nick into it but he still wants Nicole out. Tommy is starting to get a little cutthroat in the game. Can't say for sure but it seems like he was the main driving force for getting Cliff out, and he's pretty giddy about it.

I've had bad luck catching Cliff's talks to the livefeeders in the morning. The last two times I caught it it was within about a minute or less of him finishing up. Plus, he didn't appear to talk every day recently, it was sporadic.

Poor Ovi can't get any respect from Jack. He & David were talking in the Camp Comeback room, and Ovi mentioned how he & Jack were passing each other at the sliding door to the backyard. Jack told Ovi, "Move!". David then complained that Jack calls him kid. Ticks David off because he's older than Jack.

I don't have much hope for whichever contestant wins their way back into the house. Doesn't seem any of the other HGs would work with them except maybe the couple who aren't in an alliance.

Cliff has looked like a defeated man in the house the past couple of days. It might be an act of mercy to send him home to his family.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2019, 02:08 AM

22,489 posts, read 12,036,216 times
Cliff won the Camp Comeback competition. Then he won HOH barely edging out Jack. Apparently, Jack is really ticked off---good! He thought he would be HOH yet again.

I hope Cliff chooses wisely when it comes time for nominations...

Old 07-19-2019, 05:19 AM

2,082 posts, read 1,074,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Cliff won the Camp Comeback competition. Then he won HOH barely edging out Jack. Apparently, Jack is really ticked off---good! He thought he would be HOH yet again.

I dont normally peek into this thread because I prefer to watch the show when it actually airs but Cliff killing it in the comback round to get back into the game had me wondering what everyone in the house was feeling. And now he wins HOH! I just never saw him winning anything and getting the boot very soon. I pray he doesn't fall prey to the Top 6 bullies and lets them run his HOH. Jack being ticked off is going to be a pleasure to watch on Sundays show.

How was Nick feeling about that blindside vote? Did they blow smoke up his arse and he and Bella fell for it?

Old 07-19-2019, 05:40 AM

1,899 posts, read 2,267,571 times
Cliff needs to realize the 6 shooters are the core alliance and go after them. He doesn't need to target Nick/Bella.

Nick/Bella/Sam need to realize they're better off opposing the 6 shooters rather than falling for their lies. The outsiders have the numbers for now: 7 to 6.

If Cliff targets Nick/Bella, he's playing into the 6 shooters hands and they will win the game.

Old 07-19-2019, 07:27 AM

4,466 posts, read 1,610,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post

I hope he does too. Problem is, with Christie's power, he could have his HOH hijacked and ruined if the wrong person wins Veto. I still hope he puts up Jack and Jackson though. Would be hilarious to watch those two idiots on the block.

Old 07-19-2019, 11:20 AM

Around 3 AM Pacific Time I was able to catch a little of Cliff's conversation with Jackson (both indicated they wanted to try working together), then Jackson brought in Christie because she wanted to inform Cliff of her Diamond power to let him know they could use it for the best of both their games. They told Cliff the only reason they voted him out was because the couples thought he was coming after them, which isn't exactly what he said the day Christie overhead him.

While they were finishing their conversation I was getting ready for work. Turned it back on an hour later when I started work. Kat, Jess & Nicole were all talking to Cliff. He didn't talk too much about what was said between him and Jackson & Christie, but he did say he didn't owe anyone anything in the game. The girls agreed. I don't recall anything Earth-shattering in their conversation. Afterwards Kat went down to the bathroom where Jackson was showering. She let him know everything that was said in the HoH room. Why can't the younger HGs keep their mouths shut? They should know information is power.

Btw, I could be wrong but it seems Christie may have given different descriptions of what her Diamond Power is, which in the past would deem the power null and void. I'm basing it on the description she gave to Cliff versus what one of the girls told Cliff it was (Kat had told her). Never heard Cliff tell the girls he knew Kat has the power. He's playing it close to the vest.

Would love for those not in the six person alliance of the couples to team up to strike those barbarians down, well, vote them out anyway, but I don't see some of them being loyal to a new alliance. Sam is smart enough to but he likes too many of the HGs in the Six Shooters or whatever they are calling themselves these days. Doubt he will help vote out all of them. Kat unfortunately is not reliable and shares info too freely. She's true to Jackson and Holly. Nick & Bella if they are smart will team up with Cliff's alliance that just started, which is called The Survivors. Problem is I could see them turning back to the Cool Kids Club later with whoever is left in a couple of weeks.

I call foul on the BB producers. Holly & Jackson knew each other outside the house, she even met one of his previous girlfriends. Holly & Kat knew each other, not sure how well but they agreed to work together once in the house. They were talking in yard a couple days ago about it. Doesn't seem fair to the other HGs to have three come in having some type of bond already.

Old 07-19-2019, 12:19 PM

Funny, after Cliff woke up and walked downstairs everyone who saw him was extra nice, including HGs who barely spoke to him before.

Sam went up to the HoH room with him and talked about potential nominees. Jack is at the top of the list. He did mention possibly putting up Sis next to Jack, Sam tried to discourage him from that, thinks it would give credence to what Cliff was voted out for - they believe he wants to target the couples. He's mentioned a few names he's considering to sit next to Jack.

Edit: Bella made the mistake of mentioning she was recruited. Fish tank.....when it came back she was leaving the room. Jack arrived in the HoH room with a cup of coffee for Cliff.

Last edited by OhioJB; 07-19-2019 at 12:28 PM..

Old 07-19-2019, 12:51 PM

2,082 posts, read 1,074,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioJB View Post
Funny, after Cliff woke up and walked downstairs everyone who saw him was extra nice, including HGs who barely spoke to him before.

Sam went up to the HoH room with him and talked about potential nominees. Jack is at the top of the list. He did mention possibly putting up Sis next to Jack, Sam tried to discourage him from that, thinks it would give credence to what Cliff was voted out for - they believe he wants to target the couples. He's mentioned a few names he's considering to sit next to Jack.

Edit: Bella made the mistake of mentioning she was recruited. Fish tank.....when it came back she was leaving the room. Jack arrived in the HoH room with a cup of coffee for Cliff.
Thanks so much for all the inside information. You are so correct in these young players not being able to keep their mouths shut with information. And per usual, BB recruits folks who know each other before the game has begun. Why oh why do they want to **** off us fans?

I do hope Cliff nominates Jack. He is the MAIN person that I absolutely HATE. Yes HATE. That arrogance and the way her talks to people just infuriates me. I hope he gets some major backlash when he leaves the house.

And you are so on the money re: Nick and Bella. They should join up with the Survivors to take out the 6 Shooters but they are just too insecure to do it or remain solid. The Kool Kids come callin and they will stupidly follow like sheep. Ugh. BB just doesn't know how to pick good players any longer nor good people in general who aren't in the group bullying mentality.

Old 07-19-2019, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert&Ripley View Post
Thanks so much for all the inside information. You are so correct in these young players not being able to keep their mouths shut with information. And per usual, BB recruits folks who know each other before the game has begun. Why oh why do they want to **** off us fans?

I do hope Cliff nominates Jack. He is the MAIN person that I absolutely HATE. Yes HATE. That arrogance and the way her talks to people just infuriates me. I hope he gets some major backlash when he leaves the house.

And you are so on the money re: Nick and Bella. They should join up with the Survivors to take out the 6 Shooters but they are just too insecure to do it or remain solid. The Kool Kids come callin and they will stupidly follow like sheep. Ugh. BB just doesn't know how to pick good players any longer nor good people in general who aren't in the group bullying mentality.
You're welcome. I've had a couple people rep me with comments thanking me for posting. What I've seen and reported in this thread though is minuscule compared to what 'Rob has a podcast' on Youtube talks about. They do a great job detailing what happened in the house in a humorous way. I watch the live feeds sporadically throughout the day so catch bits and pieces, nothing like what they report.

Cliff was called down to the DR to get the nomination box. The feeds are showing animal shelter webcams, so they must all still be hugging each other after the nominations.

Before Cliff went down to the DR he was talking to the cameras again saying how his nominations might light a powder keg under his feet. Before he went downstairs he put a flower in his shirt pocket, paced back and forth acting like he was agonizing over his decision, reread his family's letter to him, then started towards the door when the feeds changed to the animal shelter.

This morning when I got up after he finished his conversations that I described in a previous post, he had his robe on, his headphones on and did some country dancing. I swear they make the contestants do silly things like that to entertain the livefeeders. I could do without it. During previous Cliff Notes when he spilled his guts to those watching in the mornings he mentioned more than once loving George Strait's music, especially Trubadour. Said he relates to that song. That's probably what he was listening to.

Still waiting for the live feeds to come back on. Was hoping I'd catch who was nominated before I posted this. Nearly 100% sure Jack will be one. The other was still up in the air last I heard. But he did mention not wanting to target Nick or Bella because it would result in 'The Six Shooters' winning the day on eviction night. So expect maybe someone like Jackson or Sis to go up.

Old 07-19-2019, 05:56 PM

Looks like the other nominee was Tommy judging by his reaction when the feeds came back. Everyone was hugging, then Tommy went quickly back to the bedroom he sleeps in and was crying. Jack and Christie came in, Jack gave Tommy a hug and then he was crying a little. Right now those three and Sam are plotting their next step. Sam??? Who's side is Sam on anyway???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV