Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2019, 05:45 PM

6,720 posts, read 8,434,303 times

Advertisements

Christie and her crying get on my last nerve and Michie is a controlling mansplainer. Other than those two, the class is fine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2019, 06:42 PM

2,944 posts, read 2,014,369 times
Before the feeds went down a little after 3 PM Pacific Sis was really upset. She had found out a short time earlier that she's going home. From what I could tell from the conversation Sis & Christie had Christie made deals, including with Jackson, to stay in the game. Jackson was passing by and he and Sis exchanged unpleasant words. She called Jackson a liar. She felt she didn't deserve to go on the block in the first place because she had been loyal to him, and she felt he told her she was only a pawn. That matters because apparently if there's a tie Jackson will break it by saving Christie.

Bad move in my opinion by everyone that doesn't vote Christie out. Get rid of one of the biggest threats in the game. Only makes sense. If this happens it opens the door for Jackson & Holly to team up with Christie & Tommy, plus one (Nick or Jessica perhaps).

Yesterday I watched Cliff and Nicole talking about splitting their votes to create a tie. They hadn't settled on it yet but it seems they must not be all in for evicting Christie. I don't get it. Up to now Cliff has played a smart game. I don't see the logic in evicting Sis tonight when she's been getting closer to Cliff and Nicole. Was looking forward to not having to listen to Christie's motor mouth on the feeds after tonight.

Can only hope something has happened since the feeds went down to change things up again.

Old 08-23-2019, 03:35 AM

2,944 posts, read 2,014,369 times
Holly is talking to Jackson in the HoH room, She mentioned having a talk with Christie already who is shocked she's going on the block again so soon. Supposedly as a pawn against Nick. Holly said it's to partly to prevent Nick from winning the veto comp, since Christie has won a couple things in the past (HoH & special power).

She also said Jessica would be the likely replacement nominee if Nick or Christie won veto:

Edit: And as I wrote that forgot about the Prankster power coming up that allows the HG with the most votes to put up a nominee and their replacement should they come down via the veto power. From what I've seen on Twitter Nicole is getting a lot of votes with Cliff being second. I voted for Cliff as I think Nicole will do what Holly wants.

Last edited by OhioJB; 08-23-2019 at 03:47 AM..

Old 08-23-2019, 06:55 AM

5,563 posts, read 7,166,235 times
When are the houseguests ever going to learn that when they're in a room talking strategy there is always someone outside the door listening.

Why can't they just whisper or use sign language or something!

Old 08-23-2019, 10:24 AM

3,999 posts, read 5,038,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
When are the houseguests ever going to learn that when they're in a room talking strategy there is always someone outside the door listening.

Why can't they just whisper or use sign language or something!
… they'll learn when they get a good cast, you know, those who actually watch the show and want to be on there to win, instead of picking people who have something to sell, want to be discovered, or have interests other than themselves...

Old 08-23-2019, 11:20 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,082,019 times
It appears that the punishment for Cliff, Jess and Nicole is to smash pies into peoples faces. Sometimes it is to each other and then to other houseguests. They even do it during the night waking people up with a pie in the face. Nick wasn't too happy. It makes a mess of things too and involves cleaning up afterward.

Pretty ridiculous in my opinion.

Old 08-23-2019, 11:39 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,248,877 times
What's that "...KD..??" mean that Cliff always says to the viewers during his eviction vote?

Old 08-23-2019, 11:39 AM

Like so many others, I am really disappointed with this season. I really don't have anyone in the house that I care about as far as winning. Usually there are one or two personalities that stand out and make things interesting. People who you either love or even love to hate but whose actions make you anxious to see what happens next. All we get from these people is crying or constantly saying "I love you". If I had any feelings it would be disgust with some of the guys. I find Jack, Jackson and Nick disgusting because of things that they said or did.

I would love to see someone winning the prankster vote that would put up Jackson then watch him get voted out. I don't know if anyone would be brave enough to do that at this point. I think he needs to be by himself for a while without having Holly catering to his every need. I don't know if he could handle it.

Old 08-24-2019, 08:43 AM

Believe it or not Nick won the prankster power. I have a hard time believing the fans voted for him but we will never know. Nominations were held and Holly put up Nick and Nick put up Christie. Right now it is Nick and Christie on the block. If Christie wins veto and takes herself off the block Nick can choose someone else. It is confusing but I think that is the way it works.

Old 08-24-2019, 01:36 PM

1,907 posts, read 2,278,813 times
Apparently fans were unhappy that Christie wasn't voted out and knew that Nick would go after her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV