Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2009, 07:38 AM

1,140 posts, read 2,075,557 times

Advertisements

Alex, LuAnne and Bethenny were the grownups - Kelly, Ramona and Jill didn't come across
very well at all.

I think LuAnne handled the split with dignity . Bethenny showed that she could take it as
well as dish it out and Alex stayed true to herself as usual.

Kelly was childish and just chock full of excuses for everything and Ramona looked spastic and crazier than ever. I used to like Jill, but lately she comes across as pretentious and manipulative. I feel that she is selective in her good feelings - as long as you're not doing better than her she wishes you well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2009, 07:40 AM

3,964 posts, read 10,634,713 times
Yeah, but I liked how she stood by Bethenny. I think their friendship is genuine.

Old 05-13-2009, 08:49 AM

9,718 posts, read 6,418,065 times
Did anybody see a tear in Kelly's eyes. I thought how fake can you be. It sounded like she was making the entire thing up as she was going along.

Ramona didn't have an answer when Jill said "you've not been working on your line for 2 years". She did her usual and couldn't give a definitive answer. No, she probably hasn't. She saw everyone else getting their books and business promoted for free and she decided to do something. Ramona, take some xanax and relax.

Alex, in my opinion had the most class and sounded the most intelligent out of the bunch.

Looking forward to Part 2

Old 05-13-2009, 08:51 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,088,914 times
What a hot mess the ladies are!!! I love it! Okay here is my synopsis of the BEST reunion show ever. Like everyone else, I can't wait for part deux!

Alex: I think she's genuine. Yes her husband is a little odd but they love one another so that's all that counts. I could never live in their house pre-renovation. I am glad she called Bethenny out.

Bethenny: Has gotten more catty this season in my opinion. Maybe she is coming into her own power and won't let boys rule her life and shape who she thinks she is.

Jill: I think Jill has a good heart. She showed lots of compassion last night requesting the tissue for Kelly. What a stupid question to ask her if she felt responsible for the economic woes of the country!

Kelly: Girl you may be hot but your brain not be lukewarm. She has been a total beeattchhh to Bethenny (and Bethenny back at her). They should never be in the same room again.

Countess LuAnn: Bless her heart. I knew that she was heading down the divorce road when she the Count did not show up for the daughter's horse competition. She is high on her title but she tries.

Ramona: What can we say. She has gone off the deep end and I think the reunion show illustrated that!!! She has, what I call, Social Turrets Syndrome or Verbal Diarrhea. Leave the pass behind you girl, and get on with living!!! I can't believe how many times she said that she was getting back at one of the other ladies for something they had done to her. She must have a big score card to keep track of!

P.S. Yes I live in Atlanta and have never seen any of the cast of the Atlanta Housewives. They all live outside of the city. I do recognize a lot of the spots that they go to though.

Old 05-13-2009, 08:52 AM

8,185 posts, read 12,640,468 times
Does anyone know if they are going to replay part I of the reunion special? I missed it, and I am one of the few left who don't have Tivo

Old 05-13-2009, 08:59 AM

24,012 posts, read 28,462,628 times
Right there with ya camping!....I looked and I think it is on again Thursday, right before part II

Old 05-13-2009, 09:12 AM

3,964 posts, read 10,634,713 times
[quote=George Chong;8789279]W
Ramona: What can we say. She has gone off the deep end and I think the reunion show illustrated that!!! She has, what I call, Social Turrets Syndrome or Verbal Diarrhea. Leave the pass behind you girl, and get on with living!!! I can't believe how many times she said that she was getting back at one of the other ladies for something they had done to her. She must have a big score card to keep track of!

I know. I was shocked that she admitted to feeling that way the first time. When she repeated it, it dawned on me- she sees nothing wrong with it! As if all adults do that. Duhmona, Duhmona, Duhmona. Avery honey, call Victoria and see if you can join her at boarding school. RUN!!!!

Old 05-13-2009, 09:28 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,088,914 times
I'm with you akm4. I hope that Ramona and her husband have saved lots of money in a trust fund for Avery. She is going to need it to deal with her maternal issues.

I really don't think Ramona thinks before she opens her big mouth. Everything is just immediate unless she is plotting to get back at you. Even her girl friends called her out when she told Bethenny that the only reason why Jill liked her is because she is the underdog. Jill is being an older protective Jewish sister. She's got Bethenny's back. I too thought it was nice that they were supporting each other.

I actually can't wait to observe how the Countess will date in the "real world".

Last words...Ramona honey, your skin care line is not that great. I have HDTV and can see everything in 1080i!

Old 05-13-2009, 09:53 AM

17,914 posts, read 43,422,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Right there with ya camping!....I looked and I think it is on again Thursday, right before part II
And probably again after that. I missed it, too... didn't have the TiVo set, so I need to take care of that. Gotta see what everyone's talking about from the reunion show!

Old 05-13-2009, 09:55 AM

658 posts, read 1,785,879 times
LuAnn and Alex came off as the most gracious and poised of the night.

I liked that Alex rightfully called out Bethenney on her being a hypocrite. Bethenney loved to point out on the show how real and genuine she was and how she hated people who talked behind your back; yet her blogs were similar to that a vapid mean girl who took every opportunity to trash Simon and Alex because it made her look better.

For what it's worth, LuAnn did throw her stupid Countess title around way too much, but at least she apologized for her pretentiousness. Her comments on the split was expressed in a calm and rationale manner. Plus, she seems to be the only housewife that has stable mind.

I like Jill and Bethenney but I think the limelight has gotten to their heads; they made the whole damn reunion show about themselves. From Jill voicing her opinion for every question and pretending to be above it all; to Bethenney's desperation to be the "it" girl. I think I've had my share of those two.

Oh Kelly, I'm glad you realize that your grass is full of fertilizer.

Romana is still completely and utterly mental, but also came off as malicious. If she knew LuAnn's marriage was in trouble, why feel the need to make a comment on her husband's age, especially when her daughter is there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV