Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2019, 11:07 AM

1,842 posts, read 1,766,516 times

Advertisements

I'm enjoying this show so far. Pretty easy since Allison Tolman's in a familiar role as a cop. Loved her since season 1 of Fargo. I still don't know what to think of Piper. Is she dangerous? Without question. Is she good or evil? Don't know. Gonna be fun trying to figure it out. And having Terry O'Quinn in the cast is just icing on the cake. Liked him since the Stepfather flicks. I even like Emily. I think she and Chris are gonna bond on some level as he tries to break her out of her shell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2019, 11:49 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,379,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
I'm enjoying this show so far. Pretty easy since Allison Tolman's in a familiar role as a cop. Loved her since season 1 of Fargo. I still don't know what to think of Piper. Is she dangerous? Without question. Is she good or evil? Don't know. Gonna be fun trying to figure it out. And having Terry O'Quinn in the cast is just icing on the cake. Liked him since the Stepfather flicks. I even like Emily. I think she and Chris are gonna bond on some level as he tries to break her out of her shell.
Does Terry pull Piper's strings in 'any' way? Or is she truly an independent AI.
She is programmed ---but to do what? Evil?
Would Terry create something just for nefarious reasons?
This could go into many directions, I think - so many different intentions that can be altered or
interfered with.

I know, Fargo, right?
I would like to see her on the Ellen Show ---like twins to me.

Old 10-30-2019, 01:44 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,572,682 times
After tonight's episode, it looks like Terry O'Quinn's character, Kindred, is totally in control of Piper, but she's got enough independence to question him. It's like she doesn't know she's AI. Next week, her AI is all out in the open, and that could blow Kindred's "secret" of making AI humanoids.

I love this show....

Old 10-30-2019, 09:22 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,195,706 times
I saw a show on the Science channel and it had AIs who really do walk amongst humans.

Sad to see Pop's cancer is back worse than before. At least they are sticking with some reality. I wonder if Piper can cure him? I hope Piper blows off Kindred's knocking at times. That reporter was so stupid. Jo's ex is going to have to move in with them now that he is out of a job. Mia's question at the end of the show was priceless.

I so enjoy this show.

Old 11-06-2019, 08:55 AM

Alex was a jerk last night. It clearly showed Piper did not hurt Mia deliberately.

That was a shocker to see who is the real Kindred! Wow!

Old 11-08-2019, 06:37 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,379,197 times
Piper HAS to cure the Grandad!!!!

Old 11-09-2019, 01:23 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,572,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
That was a shocker to see who is the real Kindred! Wow!

I have a bruise from my jaw hitting the floor...holy cow. Just when you think you've got it figured out. This show reminds me a lot of Lost. Just when one mystery is solved, a blindside creates a new one. I am so hooked, I hope they don't cancel this!

Old 11-09-2019, 04:44 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,083,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Piper HAS to cure the Grandad!!!!

do you think she has healing properties ? im just curious why you think that .

Old 11-09-2019, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
do you think she has healing properties ? im just curious why you think that .
I have felt that way since the "c" word was uttered in the beginning of the show. IDK if she has healing properties or not, it just would be nice. Piper knew Pop was still sick before he or his doctors did.

Old 11-09-2019, 01:56 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,766,516 times
Count me as another one shocked with the Emily reveal. Has everyone fooled with the mousey computer nerd bit, but she was the mastermind from the start. Shame we have to wait 2 weeks to see her show her true colors and her plans for Piper, which obviously are NOT good
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV