Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2019, 08:41 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,207,099 times

Advertisements

My goodness. This show sure makes watching a real guessing game! What you see may not be real. So Emily is Kindred's daughter and I assume it was she who ordered the hit on him last night. Jo really irritates me a lot of the time. Like last night when Piper spoke as the scientist to get Jo to come. She acts as if her brain can not comprehend anything electronic. She wastes so much time. It really irritates me.

Will there be a second half to this season?

Will there be a second season?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2019, 09:38 AM

3,859 posts, read 3,048,500 times
Since Terry O'Quinn is one of the stars of the show, it's hard to believe that he's dead - but that was A LOT of blood.
Read the "Cancelled Shows" thread to see if, or when, it gets cancelled.
You probably have to wait until next year to see if it gets renewed for a 2nd season.

Old 11-20-2019, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
Since Terry O'Quinn is one of the stars of the show, it's hard to believe that he's dead - but that was A LOT of blood.
Read the "Cancelled Shows" thread to see if, or when, it gets cancelled.
You probably have to wait until next year to see if it gets renewed for a 2nd season.
O'Quinn could be leaving the show. Yeah, that was a lot of blood.

I read that thread every time there is a new post.

Old 11-20-2019, 08:46 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,397,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
O'Quinn could be leaving the show. Yeah, that was a lot of blood.
I went to some site and Terry O is not listed in the cast
and I noticed he was headlined as 'Guest'.
Too much blood is right...plus some pill? So...darn.
I knew when that guard opened
his cell instead of passing the envelope there was gonna be trouble...gee.
They are keeping me interested!

If Piper has all this power over big things...she should have power over little things like cells...so
I hope she cures Pop...to ans a question earlier.

Old 12-05-2019, 01:02 PM

15,850 posts, read 6,554,586 times
I'm finding myself agreeing with Alan Wilkis -- they should deprogram it before it's too late. Perhaps the shows' producers have an apocalyptic end game in mind?

Old 12-06-2019, 10:23 AM

5,265 posts, read 6,410,278 times
All sources say it doesn't have the ratings to continue on for more seasons, so I hope they have a banger of an end in mind.

Old 12-07-2019, 07:11 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,089,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOverdog View Post
All sources say it doesn't have the ratings to continue on for more seasons, so I hope they have a banger of an end in mind.
Chicken - Egg moment? If they set up the season ender such that it could be cancelled with closure, will they be more likely to cancel it? I'm watching it, but if it ended abruptly my life won't be over.

Old 12-10-2019, 10:07 PM

Whoa....didn't see that coming!!!!

Old 12-10-2019, 10:12 PM

2,119 posts, read 4,169,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Whoa....didn't see that coming!!!!
Me either...Now hooked more than ever but it looks like Jo sees Piper out the window??? So the jist is AI wants to take over as the next species is my guess since Piper isn't the only one. Are ratings really not great?

Old 12-11-2019, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgal View Post
Me either...Now hooked more than ever but it looks like Jo sees Piper out the window??? So the jist is AI wants to take over as the next species is my guess since Piper isn't the only one. Are ratings really not great?
That's what I was thinking, about AIs wanting to take over. IDK about the ratings. I sure hope we get another season now. If Manifest can get a second season, Emergence certainly should! Oh wait, was that the season finale or the FALL finale?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV