Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2012, 08:34 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,256,164 times

Advertisements

Was the Sharon and Nikki fight the stupidest thing ever or what?

I was laughing so hard - it was so freakin' corny.

Sharon holding Nikki's face down in the bucket of water was something else.

It was so funny, I might just have to watch it again.

LMAO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2012, 03:42 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,527,721 times
Yeah it was stupid, I was hoping it would air at 10 am on Soap channel but I guess they done away with reair of that show at that time slot.

I missed the grown up Summer, I heard she looks about same age is Noah. I didnt care for new Heather at beginning I guess it was her hair or you could tell she was only acting and not feeling the part, but she look more like Paul wife than his daughter.

Genovene is getting on my nerves, I have no pity for her.

Alot of cast all have said something needs to be done with Daisy. I have feeling they are building up to another who done it like with Diane.

Old 06-19-2012, 03:48 PM

43,669 posts, read 44,406,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
I missed the grown up Summer, I heard she looks about same age is Noah. I didnt care for new Heather at beginning I guess it was her hair or you could tell she was only acting and not feeling the part, but she look more like Paul wife than his daughter.
If I recall correctly Summer was a child when Nick told her that he and Phyllis were getting remarried. But now when they got remarried she is practically an adult. Absolutely makes no sense for anyone following this show.

Old 06-19-2012, 03:53 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,527,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
If I recall correctly Summer was a child when Nick told her that he and Phyllis were getting remarried. But now when they got remarried she is practically an adult. Absolutely makes no sense for anyone following this show.
Soap opera growth hormones.

Old 06-25-2012, 09:28 AM

36,499 posts, read 54,093,051 times
I do not like Sharon's new mean personality. She was always kind of stupid and clueless in an innocent way but now they are making her downright hostile and it just doesn't work.

I have no sympathy for her whatsoever and she could just as easily leave the show and it wouldn't change a thing. Why do you think they have made Sharon so sleazy lately?

Old 06-25-2012, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
I do not like Sharon's new mean personality. She was always kind of stupid and clueless in an innocent way but now they are making her downright hostile and it just doesn't work.

I have no sympathy for her whatsoever and she could just as easily leave the show and it wouldn't change a thing. Why do you think they have made Sharon so sleazy lately?
I totally, 100% agree.

I have always found Sharon to be a somewhat sympathetic character, although I think there were other low points in her life in Genoa City - they just seemed to happen during times that I wasn't able to watch the show so they didn't make much, if any, impact on me.

But, yeah, she has really adopted a new, really unlikeable persona.

Of course, I blame Victor. I just detest this whole Victor/Sharon story line anyway, though. Absolutely detest it.

I think Sharon's lowest point in my esteem was when she crashed Nick and Phyllis' non-wedding, even after specifically being told to stay away, even by Victor. Yuck.

Old 06-25-2012, 10:36 AM

1,422 posts, read 3,442,177 times
I think the story with Ricky and Daisy is good. I think he plays a really good crazy person. great acting.

Old 06-25-2012, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb8997 View Post
I think the story with Ricky and Daisy is good. I think he plays a really good crazy person. great acting.
He does do a really good job.

Of course, after last Friday, there is probably no more Ricky and Daisy story.

But, I have a question for those with better memories than mine: there has been a lot of reminiscing back to the time when Phyllis ran down Cricket and Paul. I believe it has been mentioned several times that it happened in 1994. But......I think someone in the last couple of weeks (when this was all first dug up) said that after that incident, Paul didn't think he could have kids and then he met Ricky's mother and they had Ricky.

Well, that would put Ricky at being born after 1994. Gosh! I have a kid who was born in '95 and Ricky is waaaaay older than the seventeen that my kid is.

Of course, we all know that soaps do tend to play fast and loose with time; look at all the little kids who go away to summer camp and return old enough to drink and have sex.

I really like the Chelsea/Adam relationship. They seem to have a real ease together and I find them sweet and believable. Of course, it won't stay that way.

Old 06-25-2012, 01:42 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,093,051 times
I was watching when Phyllis ran over Cricket and Paul. She really was evil and that was typical behavior for her. I don't try to keep up with time lines on this soap as babies turn into teens in a matter of 5 years etc. I just figure people age funny in soap opera time.

however I was pleasantly surprised a few years ago when they actually acknowledge that day would have been the 25th wedding anniversary of Paul and Lauren. I remember when she sent in his nude picture to a magazine for fun and he was really ticked. I love it when they flash back so many years. It gives us old timers a thrill to see scenes from decades ago. So many actors seem to not age like regular folks. Makes me mad but I guess they have to stay in shape or get plastic surgery if they want to keep their jobs.

Old 06-25-2012, 05:10 PM

4,231 posts, read 15,425,493 times
A scary thought, the possibility of Sharon getting preg. by Victor, ugh, I cant even imagine

Thought it was cute today though how Adam proposed to Chelsea in the rain, I didnt really expect that, they seem happy together (so far, anyway) although she wasnt too happy when she found the ring at first

<< Of course, I blame Victor. I just detest this whole Victor/Sharon story line anyway, though. Absolutely detest it.>>
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV