Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2012, 08:37 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,260,562 times

Advertisements

RUH ROH!

Sharon's a klepto!

(I just watched today's show.)

What is the deal with the rosary at the cemetery? Isabella?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2012, 08:45 PM

208 posts, read 318,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sues1 View Post
I"ve been watching since 1976, my ex was in the army, i was pregnant with my firstborn and we were stationed at Fort Bragg.
A few of you have me beat...I've watched off and on since 1980...I was 5 and it was always on after I got home from Kindergarten()....does anyone else wish they would make older episodes available online or on a cable station? I would love to go back through all of the older years.

As far as Phyllis...she's pathological. What goes around comes back around.

The missing butcher knife...Ricky had it in his hand when he went out the window. Anyone else think Daisy is still alive and took it before the cops got there?

Old 07-13-2012, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atvwife View Post

The missing butcher knife...Ricky had it in his hand when he went out the window. Anyone else think Daisy is still alive and took it before the cops got there?
Isabella?

I don't know why Daisy would take it - I would think she could redeem herself in the eyes of many people if she were to come forward to help Paul. So, I don't know what her motive could be to hang onto it.

Isabella, however, would be unlikely to want to help her son's killer (even if the killing was justified).

I think it may turn out that Daisy is alive, although I'm not sure why she would be hiding - unless she was so scared of Ricky that she took off and doesn't know that he is dead.

Old 07-13-2012, 09:29 PM

19,222 posts, read 16,714,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
RUH ROH!

Sharon's a klepto!

(I just watched today's show.)

What is the deal with the rosary at the cemetery? Isabella?
I saw that and thought WTF?!?!? Then I started laughing. Could woman be any dumber? Is she going to frame Nikki? That's what people seem do in Genoa City ... A LOT!

Spoiler
I thought Daisy left the show. That's what I read
Hate to see Paul being accused of it, though. And how convenient that Edan lost her memory. The rosary in the cemetery could mean Isabella is back and she may have been the one who took the knife.

The show is good right now. I like the intrigue ... oh and the fact that Phyllis is running scared. (insert evil grin here)

Old 07-13-2012, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
I saw that and thought WTF?!?!? Then I started laughing. Could woman be any dumber? Is she going to frame Nikki? That's what people seem do in Genoa City ... A LOT!
Hmmmmm........that hadn't occurred to me.

Sharon seems to be walking a rather fine line between sanity and crazy herself right now.

Oh, and I am so sick of the Nikki/Victor connection - back and forth, back and forth - I sure hope they don't go there.....again. Of course, I think any woman who finds herself in that puke's bed needs her head examined.

Old 07-13-2012, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Sharon seems to be walking a rather fine line between sanity and crazy herself right now.

Oh, and I am so sick of the Nikki/Victor connection - back and forth, back and forth - I sure hope they don't go there.....again. Of course, I think any woman who finds herself in that puke's bed needs her head examined.

Sharon annoys me on Y&R as much as Sami does on DOOL. Both of them are the village idiots.

Nikki has an addictive personality, clearly. She can't stay away from the booze and she can't stay away from Victor. It's all rather sad, really. I know the pickins are few for available, smart and well adjusted men on the show so Nikki doesn't have much choice except to keep running back to Victor. I'd like to see Nikki stay away from Victor and make her life better. That alone will drive Victor mad - egotistical buffoon that he is.

Old 07-14-2012, 06:12 PM

208 posts, read 318,409 times
Quote:
Isabella?

I don't know why Daisy would take it - I would think she could redeem herself in the eyes of many people if she were to come forward to help Paul. So, I don't know what her motive could be to hang onto it.

Isabella, however, would be unlikely to want to help her son's killer (even if the killing was justified).

I think it may turn out that Daisy is alive, although I'm not sure why she would be hiding - unless she was so scared of Ricky that she took off and doesn't know that he is dead.
You're right, def. could be Isabella...especially since they've been writing her into the storyline.

Old 07-14-2012, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atvwife View Post
You're right, def. could be Isabella...especially since they've been writing her into the storyline.
I hear Eva Longoria is looking for work. LOL

Old 07-15-2012, 10:32 PM

Quote:
I hear Eva Longoria is looking for work. LOL

Was she the original Isabella? That was before I started watching.

Old 07-15-2012, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Was she the original Isabella?
Yes.

I think she was the only Isabella (other than for the recent view from behind when Paul went to tell her about Ricky - I have no idea who that was).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV