Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2012, 09:38 PM

19,221 posts, read 16,701,480 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Noooooooooooooo...................

Judging by your comment, I will assume you have watched today's episode.

Would your comment be about Sharon??? Poor little misunderstood, neglected, innocent Sharon?

I'm not Phillis' number one fan because I think she's done a lot of stuff that's sneaky and underhanded but, when she told Sharon that Nick was finally over her (Yes! Go Phillis!!!), the look on Sharon's face was priceless! Sharon slinked out of the place and ran right to Victor - who we all know will say anything to soothe her tender ego. Now, poor little Sharon doesn't have Nick or Adam .... oh my! What will the poor little thing do now????? Wait! She'll crawl into bed with Victor, of course

Hey SunnyKayak! Pass me the barf bag, please!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2012, 09:50 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,256,164 times
I was watching her kind of run around, all pathetic-like because she has no one, and I'm thinking, what the hell is wrong with being single?

I've been happily single for over sixteen years and I've been poor. I can just imagine how much better being RICH and single would be.

Holy moly! Why does Sharon have to be so desperate to be in a relationship? And Victor is just the same.

Victor has been a father figure to Sharon since she was a teenager and this whole potential relationship thing is just too incestuous for my taste.

And I am far from being a prude.

It's gross.

(Sorry, SK, I don't have the answer to your question about Tucker at the moment - when I have the program on, I'm usually reading C-D and sometimes replying and some of the details get past me because I'm not paying close enough attention. Too bad THE KISS didn't. Blech.)

Old 05-04-2012, 10:09 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,527,721 times
HOM- I like old psychotic Phillis when her character started and now she just like Victor. It justifiable in her mind to cause harm to others but no one can do the same to her. The way she is now has me pulling for Daisy.
I wish they would bring her brother Ryder back he was easy on the eyes..

Cinebar, Tucker been on the board for awhile but I never understood how since Victor is his competitor.

Have you guys notice how Chelsea looks like Skylar and I think there was another girl look like her too.

Also Harmony looks alot like the late Drew.

Old 05-04-2012, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
lol. At least when he was in jail last time there could be no hanky panky. Lets go make out with Gramps.
He had a motive behind it Im sure like last time.

I believe those are different babies of Cane and Lily

I wonder if Adam goes with Chelsea with that 10 million, how does he plan to convert it to 100 million.

How heck did Victor loose millions of dollars over a phone call not made by Micheal? What did he loose?

Also I miss episode where Tucker was put on Newman board, he runs a competitor business.

Michael was supposed to call Victor's friend in the SEC to make sure the sale of B of N didn't come under scrutiny since Genevieve's money came from criminal activity. Michael didn't do it because he was trying to get Lauren out of jail. It ticked Victor off because he was blindsided by the SEC visit and he'll lose millions if he doesn't keep Beauty of Nature.

Sunny, I don't remember Ryder. I'll have to google him. I've only been watching the show for a few years but maybe he was there and I've just forgotten. I'll get myself up to speed here with the characters.

It's fun chatting about this show with all of you.

Old 05-04-2012, 10:30 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,527,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Michael was supposed to call Victor's friend in the SEC to make sure the sale of B of N didn't come under scrutiny since Genevieve's money came from criminal activity. Michael didn't do it because he was trying to get Lauren out of jail. It ticked Victor off because he was blindsided by the SEC visit and he'll lose millions if he doesn't keep Beauty of Nature.

Sunny, I don't remember Ryder. I'll have to google him. I've only been watching the show for a few years but maybe he was there and I've just forgotten. I'll get myself up to speed here with the characters.

It's fun chatting about this show with all of you.
ok million is over BON, I think Jack should have sued Genevieve, he has time on his legs (sorry I went there)

Here two clips of Ryder- Daisy brother.

Michael Confronts Ryder About Lauren's Mysterious Present - YouTube

I like chatting about this show with you two too, and hope new posters in this thread contribute more as well.

Old 05-04-2012, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
ok million is over BON, I think Jack should have sued Genevieve, he has time on his legs (sorry I went there)

I like chatting about this show with you two too, and hope new posters in this thread contribute more as well.
"time on his legs"

Thanks for the videos! Now I remember him. He seemed to have more of a conscience than Daisy. They always keep the evil ones around I agree with you. He's a cutie.

Old 05-07-2012, 07:57 PM

Stop it! Stop it! You're grossing me out!

Old 05-07-2012, 08:08 PM

Ruh Roh.

I just finished watching today's episode, and I have to say that while I expected Harmony to do the nasty with either Neil or Tucker (or both, at some point), I wasn't exactly expecting Ashley to walk in on it.

Old 05-07-2012, 08:47 PM

is right!!!! I was waiting for Tucker to speak the classic line, "I-I-IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK, HONEY!"

Old 05-08-2012, 08:37 PM

I think I'm going to puke.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV