Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2010, 11:06 PM

1,642 posts, read 4,094,539 times

Advertisements

Cant wait for tomorrow. The last ep made me shout out loud at the end! Walt is becoming coldblooded, he is already a world apart from who he was in the 1st episode. Easily the best show currently on tv.

I haven't looked it up, but I believe the show has a finite number of seasons and the story is already written to the end. I would hate for it to be one of those shows that drift on and on and then end in a hurry, like SOPRANOS. After it is all over this will be a great show to rewatch on video after a few years
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2010, 06:51 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,061,041 times
Tonight must be the season finale. The show will be 1 hour and 47 minutes long.

Old 06-14-2010, 07:20 AM

154 posts, read 187,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
Tonight must be the season finale. The show will be 1 hour and 47 minutes long.
It was only the regular length, the extra time at the end was for the sneak peek (a really long one) of AMC's new show Rubicon.

As for Breaking Bad, the ending did not shock me or leave me hanging too much. The ending last week was much better.

Old 06-14-2010, 09:27 AM

1,015 posts, read 2,162,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tietherope View Post
As for Breaking Bad, the ending did not shock me or leave me hanging too much. The ending last week was much better.
Agreed! It would have made more sense to use last week as the finale and picked on next season with last night's epi as the premiere.

Old 06-15-2010, 02:13 AM

1,642 posts, read 4,094,539 times
^ agreed. Still a great ep though, the hat is back and came with balls of steel!

I can't remember a series that I speculated more on how it will end, not even LOST.

Gonna be a long summer....

Old 06-15-2010, 10:30 AM

1,815 posts, read 3,167,823 times
I thought the finale was excellent! Made me wish Gale had had a bit more screentime though...he seems like a fascinating character.

Old 06-15-2010, 01:12 PM

4,320 posts, read 5,139,161 times
For some reason I thought Breaking Bad was ending after season 3, I guess I was wrong.

I fear the show could jump the shark because they are at the end of the line, Walt and Jesse are already unrealistically lucky to be alive.

Oh well, I've noticed the show isn't above taking artistic license to keep it entertaining. So maybe next year Walt kills Chicken Man and becomes king of the area. Gonna take alot of bloodshed to pull a coop like that.

Still easily my favorite show...

Old 06-16-2010, 02:25 AM

1,977 posts, read 3,578,011 times
Gus is just too damn calm, I'm ready to see him snap but I'll have to wait til next season I guess Brilliant acting on everyones part.

Old 06-16-2010, 08:15 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,061,041 times
Agree the second to last episode would have been a better cliffhanger, but I still loved the episode.

Looks like the lawyer is going to be killed. Walt let the cat out of the bag that the lawyer was helping them when he said, "Jesse isn't in Virginia, or wherever you're looking for him." Walt would only know that if the lawyer was keeping him informed. Chicken man won't like that.

I'm disappointed that the Chicken Man didn't keep his word. His saying he would not kill Walt or Jesse while planning to kill them tells me that he did give the order to kill the kid.

Love the private investigator. Still hating Skylar, Hank, and his wife.

Old 07-01-2010, 11:49 AM

523 posts, read 3,805,684 times
ok, im new to this show, and as someone relatively new (2 1/2 yrs) to the US, i've really struggled to find things i want to watch on tv.

i can't remember how i heard about this show...perhaps it was on this forum, perhaps it was a friend's recommendation, but one day while buying some music on itunes, i remembered the name, looked it up, and bought the first season.

oh-my-god...i LOVE this show! intelligent plot, great acting, great directing...what a brilliant discovery! anyone who hasn't seen it should start watching season 1 right now, and rejoice in the knowledge that there is so much to catch up on before getting up to date.

and no, i haven't read through this thread...there are just too many spoilers for someone as far behind as i am!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV