Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2009, 08:22 PM

12,015 posts, read 11,292,857 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon94 View Post
I was just kiddin Kats......wow wish I was back home in San Diego right now....
Oh honey, I know that! Just didn't want you to think there were a bunch of trolls all of a sudden!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

4,253 posts, read 9,454,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
I have to admit, this was a very amusing way to watch the show.

Good night all.

What will we do until next January?????

I'm --- almost --- tempted to say that I'm done with the show. I would say it, but I'm leaving the 1% possibility that I will want to have a peek at the audition rounds.

5,273 posts, read 7,348,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
Screw the shots, give me the bottle!!!

Give me a case of wine................

Old 05-20-2009, 08:23 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,123,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsmeeyow View Post
Gosh, I really, really want to say something really ugly - includes your deafness and all, but I realize that I am still on a "high" from watching Adam sing with freaking KISS etc.. - not to mention QUEEN for God's sake, that I am able to overlook such stupidity. Please, please forgive me, I am usually much nicer, but just don't have it in me to be quite so forgiving right now. Regardless of who won tonight, this was the most amazing show - of course mostly amazing because Adam was singing with them!
Kats, don't let them bring you down. Here, have a swig of the captain and we'll rewind and watch Adam sing with KISS and Queen again.

Old 05-20-2009, 08:23 PM

17,998 posts, read 9,063,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
I'm --- almost --- tempted to say that I'm done with the show. I would say it, but I'm leaving the 1% possibility that I will want to have a peek at the audition rounds.

I basicly gave up on the show last season. I just recorded numbers with friends and teachers at school this year to determine who could win the competition.

Old 05-20-2009, 08:25 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,123,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
I have to admit, this was a very amusing way to watch the show.

Good night all.

What will we do until next January?????
Cry into our pillows? LOL

Okay, a friend on facebook has this as her status. "Thank God that we as Americans can say our " American Idol" is Kris Allen." What the heck? I think I should delete her.

Old 05-20-2009, 08:26 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,539,708 times
Quote:
Gosh, I really, really want to say something really ugly - includes your deafness and all, but I realize that I am still on a "high" from watching Adam sing with freaking KISS etc.. - not to mention QUEEN for God's sake, that I am able to overlook such stupidity. Please, please forgive me, I am usually much nicer, but just don't have it in me to be quite so forgiving right now. Regardless of who won tonight, this was the most amazing show - of course mostly amazing because Adam was singing with them!
I agree Kats. I guess some people never listened to Bowie? Adam's AI performances were not on the cutting edge of theatrical, I assure you. Adam toned it down big time for the national audience.

I am sure Adam is happy for Kris Allen. I still think Adam is a better singer and performing artist.

Kris has a good personality and mediocre singing talent. And I will give Kris props for being down to earth. And I think he has the face of a model.

Old 05-20-2009, 08:27 PM

4,253 posts, read 9,454,385 times
Quote:
Oh honey, I know that! Just didn't want you to think there were a bunch of trolls all of a sudden!
Oh I know what trolls are coming up tomorrow

Old 05-20-2009, 08:28 PM

12,015 posts, read 11,292,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
Kats, don't let them bring you down. Here, have a swig of the captain and we'll rewind and watch Adam sing with KISS and Queen again.
Yes Ma'am!!!!!!!! LOL What a wonderful wonderful show. I am simply amazed! They really did pull out all the stops! My Husband thinks I have gone insane. LOL Who would have thought it? KISS and QUEEN! Oh come on people, that's enough to make you somewhat incontinent! OR SHOULD!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-20-2009, 08:29 PM

17,998 posts, read 9,063,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
Oh I know what trolls are coming up tomorrow

I'm not a troll!.. just stating.

Nor was in anyway possible trying to act like a troll.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV