Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2009, 07:03 AM

1,833 posts, read 3,352,764 times

Advertisements

I found last night absolutely painful to watch. All that time spent on Joan and Melissa hating Annie was getting really, really sickening. So they don't like them, it could be more interesting if we didn't have to listen to their pathetic tirades every 2 minutes. I would be thrilled to see them both go. Not that I think Annie is all that great in this show either but I am really incredibly sick of Joan and Melissa. Then they can get rid of Clint, Brandy and Annie (in no particular order). Ugh!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2009, 09:15 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,890,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post

Ah... that woman is my hero!

Joan going after Annie is worth the price of admission.
I LOVED that quip by Joan,
"She would spit on the sidewalk and drown her own mother". I agree. Annie is a coniving two face backstabber. There is something about her I don't like. I haven't liked her since the first episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
I hope Team Joan can pull in Annie's arch poker rival that would be a hoot!!! Annie bugs the hell out of me. She should be forced to go on Survivor
What's UP with Brandi being up Annie's a$$? Their behavior is liking being back in Jr. High. And the selecting the clothes scene--was allllll about Brandi. Liked her until this week.

ME TOO!!! GO JOAN & Team. I like what Trump had to say to Annie about her not being a project manager but always trying to seize control of the project. That girl gets on my every last nerve. Hopefully Annie loses. Didn't like what she told her team about the two that make the least money will be who she calls into the boardroom if they lose. LOVED what Jesse James said, "I don't want to sandbag but I don't want to use up all of my friends donations on another charity. I'd rather save them for my own". Even if Annie loses I don't see Trump firing Jesse. I think he likes him a lot and sees his talents and how resourceful he is. Smart level headed guy for sure.

Brandi is SOOOO being played. But then I wonder if she is playing Annie as well . Brandi is no dumb blonde. Though the shopping trip was a bad time for Brandi to be "all about me".

Joan was ticked about whatshername picking all "cheap" pieces of jewelry. I would be a bit miffed as well on that one. Need something with some POP to get a lot of attention. Natalie (that's her name), at least came up with a good idea to get ahold of Annie's arch rival. Hope that one comes off and helps them.

Oh, another good line from Jesse, "asking the right questions to make sure the models............. Clint and Herschel are just going to hire the models w/ the biggest.............". Yep, he pegged them right. That was hysterical.

Old 04-13-2009, 10:25 AM

18,028 posts, read 27,475,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Where do you get mentioning Khloe as fat?
You don't remember Trump's blast of Rosie O'Fat? He said something about looking her in her "fat ugly face". You think he's gonna give DUI-commiting Khloe any leeway? If it will serve Trump's PC agenda, he'll milk it for all it's worth.

I personally think Khloe has more goin' on than her skanky sisters and mom and I commend her for not just buying into this "I got a DUI, that stamps the label Victim and ADDICT right here on my forehead!" I commend her for considering that perhaps she just had too much to drink one day and made a stupid choice that she hopefully won't make again.

I'd like to see Trump get a DUI. Not wreck and kill a car full of nuns and bottle-fed puppies, just maybe wreck into a lamp post and spill his scotch on his new Armani suit.

Oh, where did I get mentioning of Khloe being fat? She and her step-dad were the only mentioning I've seen of it. But if she was a skinnier model, how do you think Trump would be treating her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromupthere View Post
I found last night absolutely painful to watch. All that time spent on Joan and Melissa hating Annie was getting really, really sickening. ...but I am really incredibly sick of Joan and Melissa.
To the total contrary for me. I thought Joan and Melissa stepped it up bigtime. The show would be boring without them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
Oh, another good line from Jesse, "asking the right questions to make sure the models............. Clint and Herschel are just going to hire the models w/ the biggest.............". Yep, he pegged them right. That was hysterical.
Yeah, Jesse's a riot! There's been more awesome soundbits in this episode that I bet America will get forcefed bits of them all throughout the week. This is another reality show that MrsGowdog forces me to watch with her by bribing me with dinner, but last night was almost worth it! We had Easter Dinner with family earlier in the day on that particular night anyway. Next week, I'm hoping for Rack of Lamb, bloody... and a vry gr8 show.

Last edited by McGowdog; 04-13-2009 at 10:44 AM.. Reason: This edition has been brought to you by All... small, but mighty!

Old 04-13-2009, 12:14 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,935,926 times
The way Clint was looking at the models... As they say... "that boy's not right".

Don't mind Joan & Melissa..... yet.

Annie... I hope she goes down in flames next week! I'll be the one you hear laughing the loudest if she does!

I'm confused as to exactly what Jesse's holdin' out for. I think he could raise some money now, instead of waiting for...

Old 04-13-2009, 12:36 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,169,965 times
I think his point is--why help Annie raise oooooodles of money for her charity when he wants to wait until he nears the finish line. I don't blame him. Even if it meant going home.
I actually see the F2 being Jesse and Herchel(sp)
Jesse is a manly man, I tell ya. he really sucked up that illness and kept going. I LOL when he said he gets pissed when people who work for him call in sick. Now he probably isn't the kind of boss I would want due to that.
But he seems a really down to earth,nice guy. Wonder if his wife is allowed to contribute if he calls on her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by canibeyou View Post
The way Clint was looking at the models... As they say... "that boy's not right".

Don't mind Joan & Melissa..... yet.

Annie... I hope she goes down in flames next week! I'll be the one you hear laughing the loudest if she does!

I'm confused as to exactly what Jesse's holdin' out for. I think he could raise some money now, instead of waiting for...

Old 04-13-2009, 12:39 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,935,926 times
Awww... that makes sense!

I was sick while watching last nite so I missed his explanation.

I think this show has really done a lot to improve Jesse's image. Where as I think it's done damage to Clint's... and I'm glad about that.

Old 04-13-2009, 03:35 PM

3,964 posts, read 10,635,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by canibeyou View Post
. Where as I think it's done damage to Clint's... .
Doing this show was a huge mistake for him. I wonder if he realizes the magnitude of damage he has done yet.

Old 04-13-2009, 04:07 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,890,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by akm4 View Post
Doing this show was a huge mistake for him. I wonder if he realizes the magnitude of damage he has done yet.
Considering he hasn't been on tour in years and only recently did I hear of him touring........... probably won't hurt him much. The new listeners to country music don't really know who he is. I'm a long time (life) listener of country and you don't hear his songs on the radio that much at all in the last several years. I can't even think of a recent country music awards show where he has even been in attendance in awhile and even if he was he wasn't up for any.

Old 04-13-2009, 04:14 PM

36,427 posts, read 16,036,192 times
I think, as Jesse said, he doesn't want to sandbag and yet get all his dollars for someone else's charity!! This is about money for charity and that's why Annie stepped up and that's why Donald pitted her against Joan.

Yes there is definitely something wrong with Clint and if someone looked at me the way he did at the models I would shoot him. He's a creep, this show is not doing him any good. However, it is doing Jesse some great things!!

Old 04-13-2009, 04:34 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,169,965 times
I think his ego did him in a long time back. From all accounts of things I've read and that he is quoted as saying; he won't perform/record any song unless he writes it. That can kill someone's singing career.
Even though Alan Jackson and Toby Keith write "some" of their songs; they at least have the sense to record other songs written by very talented people.
Not Clint-Mr Huge Ego--nope, he thinks only his songs are worthy.
I saw him in concert in the days when he was up and coming. He and Wynonna toured together once. It was a great show. He was awesome and so was she. Times have changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
Considering he hasn't been on tour in years and only recently did I hear of him touring........... probably won't hurt him much. The new listeners to country music don't really know who he is. I'm a long time (life) listener of country and you don't hear his songs on the radio that much at all in the last several years. I can't even think of a recent country music awards show where he has even been in attendance in awhile and even if he was he wasn't up for any.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV