Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2009, 09:54 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,441,605 times

Advertisements

9 to 11 for us too. How terribly sad Dennis Rodman is an alcoholic. He has so much going for him - he really is the most universally recognizable celebrity from this year's lineup, and you can tell from how he carries himself that he is super fun to be around - but the alcohol makes him act bizarrely. I know I would not have turned down his offer to take me to dinner at Tao - and did you notice what the guy said? They didn't even need to order anything - Dennis took care of their whole evening out. But I'm sure he downed even more vodka and cranberries while at Tao with the two guys. He is a galant, generous man with a bad drinking habit. I do hope he gets help for his problem.

Bravo to Jesse James - He seemed to be on the verge of tears at one point when comparing the two athletes on his team. He was very brave to discuss his own bout with alcoholism, and bravo for being sober for so many years now. Sandra Bullock is a lucky lady - he's pretty easy on the eyes too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2009, 09:57 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,169,965 times
Guess I'll have to catch the repeat on Saturday nite to see what I missed.
Wonder why only one hour was shown here??? WeIrD

Old 03-30-2009, 10:09 AM

9,718 posts, read 6,418,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
Guess I'll have to catch the repeat on Saturday nite to see what I missed.
Wonder why only one hour was shown here??? WeIrD
Yep, that is really weird. Maybe you enjoyed it so much you didn't realize 2 hrs had passed

Old 03-30-2009, 10:10 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,890,363 times
It was 2 hours here as well, 8-10.

When does it repeat? We didn't catch the whole thing.

Old 03-30-2009, 10:58 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,441,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
It was 2 hours here as well, 8-10.

When does it repeat? We didn't catch the whole thing.
Saturday nights.

Old 03-30-2009, 11:41 AM

3,273 posts, read 2,970,670 times
I am so glad Dennis is gone. What a fool he is. I'd love to stand next to him and say, "Who are you?"

I'm not a huge fan of Joan Rivers, but she did exceptionally well last night. Melissa was quit quiet in this episode, compared to last week. lol

Jesse got my vote to win!!

Old 03-30-2009, 12:51 PM

18,026 posts, read 27,475,785 times
Quote:
my oh my.............Dennis Rodman + liquor= bad behavior!!
Yeah, and DontHateMe, I agree with the Jesse getting almost teary over the thing. It's because he IS real and he DOES care. Rodman is lucky he is cared for.

But I relate to Rodman because I've been sober 5 + now myself. It shouldn't be talked about on TV or here, but whateryagonnado. It is life and death and it is serious. ABC making a dime from it makes me sick, but it is for charity, right? Oh, love the AA plug at the end too. This is allowed because it's merely a "Public Service Announcement" in the spirit of PI work. It is there, it works, it's voluntary (or at least should be) and it's virtually free. A Spiritual Experience don't cost no money and docs can't charge for it and the Gov'ment can't tax it. That's why it ain't popular. But there it is.

The big problem with Rodman is because of this stuff. He can't be "anonymous" and he's gonna be "special". If he can get past that, he can get it.

I like him because he's so real and honest. Did you see him serve those guys with class, go the extra mile, get the wine right? HW was clueless. He could probably do more pushups than Rodman, but he's just stupid compared to Rodman. Most alkies are smart. They just ain't very Forrest Gumplike. They are not practical. He'd be fun to have a drink with though. We could tear the town up.

Jesse is a solid guy and the gals were classy towards Rodman at the end, especially Joan.

Old 03-30-2009, 01:27 PM

23,870 posts, read 33,581,353 times
Quote:
Bella, was only an hour show here.
2 hours here as well.

For those that missed it. You should be able to Watch online

Old 03-30-2009, 01:35 PM
Gue

24,118 posts, read 10,146,025 times
I wouldn't have been touching anything in those dirty rooms without gloves!

When the maid was showing them how to clean a toilet-was she taking a white towel & wiping under the toilet seat down?????

& how do you walk over the silverware in the hallway-that you had dropped -& not pick it up?

Old 03-30-2009, 01:39 PM

23,870 posts, read 33,581,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gue View Post
When the maid was showing them how to clean a toilet-was she taking a white towel & wiping under the toilet seat down????
Yes, it looked like she started under the seat then wiped the top of the seat where you sit. Hubby & I almost puked.

Guess I'm bringing my own wipes next time I stay in a motel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV