Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2009, 06:49 PM

9,718 posts, read 6,418,792 times

Advertisements

You see Dennis Rodman drinking in every scene next week. He definitely has a problem. He's not one of my favorite to look at
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2009, 05:05 PM

8,877 posts, read 13,920,209 times
I hate to say it, but I think I'm about finished with Celeb Appr this season. I don't think Trump could have assembled a bigger bunch of buffoons to infiltrate a celebrity line-up.

Rodman, Green, and the Diceman were not cut out for this type of deal. I'm tired of seeing good people affected by their antics.

The Rivers duo makes me want to gag as well. They are all about double-teaming anyone who criticizes the other.

That Kardashian is a slug. How can I do absolutely nothing and get on tv? It must be in the "genes".

I'd really like to see Jessie James win it all. He's about the only one that has impressed me with his un-sung, yet major contributions each week.

I'll try again to watch this week, but this may be it. We'll see!

Old 03-25-2009, 06:35 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,541,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripes17 View Post
I hate to say it, but I think I'm about finished with Celeb Appr this season. I don't think Trump could have assembled a bigger bunch of buffoons to infiltrate a celebrity line-up.

Rodman, Green, and the Diceman were not cut out for this type of deal. I'm tired of seeing good people affected by their antics.

The Rivers duo makes me want to gag as well. They are all about double-teaming anyone who criticizes the other.

That Kardashian is a slug. How can I do absolutely nothing and get on tv? It must be in the "genes".

I'd really like to see Jessie James win it all. He's about the only one that has impressed me with his un-sung, yet major contributions each week.

I'll try again to watch this week, but this may be it. We'll see!

ROFLMAO!

Stop taking the words outta my mouth

Old 03-25-2009, 10:05 PM

1,872 posts, read 4,222,028 times
I agree with Stripes that so far Jesse seems to have the most going for him. He has been honest, up front and has worked hard, yet hasn't caused any problems with anyone. He seems to have a great business head on his shoulders (well, he is a successful businessman already!). Now I can understand more why Sandra Bullock fell in love with him!

Old 03-30-2009, 01:28 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,169,965 times
my oh my.............Dennis Rodman + liquor= bad behavior!!
I hope he gets some help. He really does seem like an ok,if not egotistical,guy when he's sober.
I thought the challenge tonight was dumb as dirt.

Oh and a P.S.
I can now understand the attraction Sandra Bullock has to Jessie James. he seems like a truly awesome guy!!
She's got a good hubby.

Old 03-30-2009, 07:49 AM

1,156 posts, read 3,751,825 times
Top contenders for Celebrity Apprentice:

Jesse James (the boss everyone wants because he knows how to do your job and manage you)
Joan Rivers (being Joan Rivers isn't easy - its takes a lotta talent and know-how)
Annie Poker Player (she's a great 1st officer - could win if the risk takers get knocked out)

From the previews it seems like they're going to mix up the teams - that will be interesting.

Old 03-30-2009, 08:39 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,890,363 times
Only saw some of it last night. Jesse James, . That guy is awesome. I liked how he said, "you do realize that if we win this task that means Dennis is with us for another week". LOL!!! It was like a lightbulb went off in all of their heads that they should tank this task to lose on purpose to get rid of Rodman. Oh, I didn't see the ending. I'm going to guess Rodman got "fired"?????

I also agree, Sandra Bullock has a SOLID catch in that man of hers.

Joan Rivers, gotta say she is one tough cookie and she CAN get the job done. She is a hoot. Gotta love her.

Old 03-30-2009, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
my oh my.............Dennis Rodman + liquor= bad behavior!!
I hope he gets some help. He really does seem like an ok,if not egotistical,guy when he's sober.
I thought the challenge tonight was dumb as dirt.

Oh and a P.S.
I can now understand the attraction Sandra Bullock has to Jessie James. he seems like a truly awesome guy!!
She's got a good hubby.
Agree, agree, agree Rodman made an a$$ out of himself and he needs help. I don't think we needed 2 hours........... it was boring and stupid and the hotel guests were obnoxious.

I actually forgot he is married to Sandra Bullock

Old 03-30-2009, 09:01 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,169,965 times
Bella, was only an hour show here.

Old 03-30-2009, 09:12 AM

It was on 9 to 11 here last night
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV