Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2011, 08:19 AM

2,270 posts, read 4,124,920 times

Advertisements

I guess he is pretty much like every other "ex"- they generally are not the biggest fans of the person they've just broken up with.

It is a bit sad that Farrah just can not seem to get along with most people who cross her path. It is a shame that she feels that she needs to have the upper hand in her interactions with people since it tends to drive people away.

She was not even very nice to the Realtor in California when she was searching for a new place. I think part of it may have been because she was surprised by the differences in property from back home and California- not a whole lot of house for a whole lot of money.

I know that she rents her home from her Mother but I doubt that she is charged what the normal renter is charged (I know I wouldn't charge my boys what I'd charge other renters).

One last comment- the way she had that puppy over the toilet was too funny! I am sure that she meant it as a training aid for Sophia but the idea of holding a puppy over a toilet while commanding "go potty! Go Potty!" is just such a funny visual.

I think that proves that she has a pretty charming sense of humor when she chooses to let it show.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2011, 10:06 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,260,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Also...I never did get why she thought she was model material.
Put Catelyn's or Maci's hair on Farrah....

Hand/foot model at best.

Old 08-30-2011, 08:09 PM

2,149 posts, read 4,153,177 times
Farrah should just come out and say she wants to move somewhere warm. Arizona is completely random.

Old 08-30-2011, 09:11 PM

7,369 posts, read 5,483,693 times
I think it's good Farrah is moving away from her parents. She'll see what it's really like to be alone with no family support and she has such a bad attitude I doubt she will make any friends. Maybe then she'll realize it's her with the problem and not her parents. I do feel bad for Sophia, you can tell she adores her Grandparents and they her.

Old 08-30-2011, 09:17 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
I have decided I do not like any of these teen moms.
Amber is such a freakin drama queen,attention grabbing useless POS. And Farrah is so disrespectful and hateful and so very unlikeable.

AND while Caitlyn's dad seems nice I find it highly suspect that he hasn't seen her in so many years yet decides to do so in front of cameras.

Old 08-30-2011, 09:21 PM

I wish my parents were as supportive as Farrah's.

Old 08-30-2011, 09:37 PM

730 posts, read 2,254,808 times
Forget, paying the moms to be on this show. Their reward should be an account for the sole purpose of paying their children's life long therapy bills. That should be rewarding enough.

Catelynn & Tyler are honestly good & wise young adults who should be proud of the choice they made, however I feel sorry for the adoptive parents. I see no problem with updates & letters but IMO these constant "when we see/meet Carly plans" are an invasion to their right to parent without constant interuption. Someday in the future when Carly is older I think it would be fine for her to met the whole crazy family if she would like to. In the meantime I think part of doing what is best is simply seeing that she is fine & loved and letting her be a normal kid. That stuff would make me a nervous wreck if I were to adopt.

Old 08-30-2011, 09:58 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,368,760 times
Farrah has had so MUCH plastic surgery, she looks like a Barbie doll. She had WAY more than breast augmentation...she had her nose done, and her teeth look capped, she actually looked better before she tried to be the "Prima Donna" Teen Mom.

Old 08-31-2011, 05:51 AM

1,783 posts, read 3,888,574 times
I know it's getting to be like beating a dead horse at this point, but for me the most interesting dynamic of this show is what a LAZY bum Maci has turned out to be. Her problem isn't that she's "too busy with Bentley" or any of that BS, it's that she's lazy. What did we even see her do this episode besides whine to various people about not wanting to go to school? Meanwhile the most evil person who ever graced reality TV, Ryan, is gracious enough to offer who slow boyfriend a job. But wait...she doesn't want him to take the job if it means he's working nights - she'd prefer him unemployed! Hopefully she snaps out of it and does something to move her and Bentley's life forward, but other than not being a violent psycho, what is the difference between her and Amber at this point?

Speaking of Amber, I know this may sound callous and cold but I simply do not feel she is that broken up about her deceased sister. She is a master manipulator and I wouldn't doubt for a second she is playing the "woe is me" card to get sympathy from everyone around her. I don't even want to mention how messed up the situation with this Clinton loser is...can she even be single for a couple of days before finding some lowlife to get mixed up with?

Farrah - Is it me or do the Ambrahams remind anyone else of the Constanzas? Every single situation turns into a massive blowout. Farrah is obnoxious enough but could you imagine growing up around Deborah - how could she turn out any different? If her parents didn't play into her every wish such as "HEY I THINK I RANDOMLY WANT TO LIVE IN THIS LOCATION LET'S GO FLY THERE RIGHT NOW AND LOOK" then she wouldn't be such a spoiled brat.

Catelynn - her dad seems nice enough but he's kinda rough looking...I wouldn't be surprised if he had some sort of seedy past. Especially considering the other adults in her life. Like everyone else, I am so tired of the "Let's bring in a new person and/or situation to reinforce the idea that we made the right decision for Carly" plotline. It's all they have with these two and it's so tiring.

Old 08-31-2011, 06:07 AM

The whole scene with Farrah and her parents in the car driving into an area where she can't afford was hilarious. I'd probably get pissed off too. I think Farrah's just done the breast implants. And Michael is awesome, do you guys pick up on the instances where he looks at the camera crew? It's like he's telling them "this is the **** I have to deal with." He had me rolling when he ordered the second margarita. He should have just said keep em coming.

Maci's an idiot. "Work so I can be a stay at home mom." WTF bro? Is this what life is like in the South?

BTW, is it just me or does Leah not like being around her mother? It's almost as if she doesn't know who Amber is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV