Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2010, 12:14 AM

4,883 posts, read 5,028,081 times

Advertisements

Cowboys, Cops, Brothers and then Models is the way I would like to see the finish. The Brothers seem to have a meltdown next week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2010, 12:19 AM

3 posts, read 4,452 times
wow...itz gonna b an amazing and a very thrilling season this time!

Old 04-26-2010, 12:37 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,486,175 times
If Brent and Katie look like they might win, during the finale, I'm going to have a chuck bucket within easy reach.

Old 04-26-2010, 05:06 AM

1,722 posts, read 3,752,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Rozario View Post
wow...itz gonna b an amazing and a very thrilling season this time!
Yeah I agree.

Old 04-26-2010, 07:26 AM

750 posts, read 1,436,425 times
For my own amusement, I'm picturing a winning Brent and Caite (yes, that's apparently how it's spelled) making that final sprint to the Amazing Mat, and the other players lining the pathway, doing the polite golf-clap instead of all out cheering. Does that make me a bad person?

Old 04-26-2010, 08:29 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,945,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
yea!!! they are proof that cool heads prevail. They don't get all stressed and freak out!

Cops sure did get a break.

It was nice to see how all the teams got along this week.

We said that last night about the Cowboys. They don't freak out over every little thing. Even on tasks that they have NO INKLING about like the noodles or the fashion they let cool heads prevail and they get the job done with ease. They sooooooooo deserve to win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsqueezer View Post
For my own amusement, I'm picturing a winning Brent and Caite (yes, that's apparently how it's spelled) making that final sprint to the Amazing Mat, and the other players lining the pathway, doing the polite golf-clap instead of all out cheering. Does that make me a bad person?
LOL!!! I think it would be hysterical if they did win only to get back at the backstabbing mean spirited lesbians.

Brent kept his cool as much as one could doing the puzzle task. They COULD win it if it is anything physical as they will beat out the cops easily on a foot race.

The cops could lose it easily when it comes to anything physically or mentally challenging. They don't seem to have it all together at all. The one thought it would be super easy doing the noodles because he is Italian but he clearly didn't have the advantage there. They TOTALLY missed the door to the fashion challenge and the box was RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE DOOR. The puzzle got them as well. They are reminding me of the Globetrotters now with the phone challenge. They get their mind stuck on one track and can't see the forest for the trees.

Old 04-26-2010, 08:33 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,945,760 times
What I like best about the cowboys is they are in first, and yet they still run to the finish. They seem to always give it their all, and with a congenial competitive spirit.

Old 04-26-2010, 09:08 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,138,382 times
now that all the fussy people are gone the last remaining teams are really nice and get along well . I like to see that and if you will notice when these people like that are on the race it turns out really well and I hope all of them stay in touch .

Old 04-26-2010, 09:44 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,486,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post

We said that last night about the Cowboys. They don't freak out over every little thing. Even on tasks that they have NO INKLING about like the noodles or the fashion they let cool heads prevail and they get the job done with ease. They sooooooooo deserve to win.
The fashion challenge was a great example. They're man enough that they aren't shook up by it; they're cracking jokes about how they might get into this business. They joke how they'd better get a move on because the gay brothers will catch up to them, but there's no malicious or homophobic vibe from it; they're kidding I kid my gay friends, or like they kid me. The cowboys are doing so well because nothing rattles them; they just take it as it comes, enjoy it as best they can, endure it if it's not enjoyable, and keep battling. Not bad for Okies!

Old 04-26-2010, 09:57 AM

4,363 posts, read 6,545,922 times
You still have to give credit to Brent and Caite, I mean seriously - they are still there.. Were it not for that windy challenge they could easily have ended up as team #1 and that is really beyond what I'd ever have expected from them. I doubt they'll win but one has to agree that they've done much better than anyone could have imagined.

Cowboys - it's thiers to lose, seriously. They work well together and rarely lose thier cool. They remain on top near the checkered flag in this race, were it not for the non-elimination they'd have taken the white flag.

Dan and Jordan - it's fun to watch them race simply because this was Jordan's huge dream. They could have gone out long ago but are still within striking distance.

The two detectives have a bit more to digest on the next leg - we've seen teams come from behind before so one never knows.. however odds are against them.

I like all the remaining teams so I don't mind so much who wins.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV