Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2010, 07:59 PM

4,280 posts, read 6,088,804 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
oh
I
know
you
did
NOT
just give a spoiler!!!!!
There are never low ratings for this show. You just are stirring a pot of s**t for NO freakin reason
Dude, I thought we were talking about my nightmare.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2010, 08:28 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,800,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by psr13 View Post
Dude, I thought we were talking about my nightmare.
DUDE-I thought you were too until YOU said:"I heard that they got fourth before it aired, and I refused to watch it. I guess a lot of people refused to watch it, so it had really low ratings. Haha."

Not cool

Old 05-02-2010, 08:34 PM

Quote:
DUDE-I thought you were too until YOU said:"I heard that they got fourth before it aired, and I refused to watch it. I guess a lot of people refused to watch it, so it had really low ratings. Haha."

Not cool
Well, obviously, I was still talking about it. How in the world would I know what happened and what the rating were? Be a little less sensitive. I didn't post a spoiler or try to start anything. Goodness.

Old 05-02-2010, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psr13 View Post
Well, obviously, I was still talking about it. How in the world would I know what happened and what the rating were? Be a little less sensitive. I didn't post a spoiler or try to start anything. Goodness.
ok, but when posting please make sure the post is clear IF it's a dream or a spoiler. People take this stuff seriously
Peace out

Old 05-02-2010, 08:48 PM

Quote:
ok, but when posting please make sure the post is clear IF it's a dream or a spoiler. People take this stuff seriously
Peace out

I personally thought it was very clear.

Old 05-02-2010, 09:13 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,681,135 times
I'm not giving anything away since the show is on the air on the West Coast right now, but I will say that Caite is an idiot. She really thinks she's smart. Lawd, why does she have to be from South Carolina? Our schools get a bad enough rap without her continuing to say stupid things on national TV!

Old 05-02-2010, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
I'm not giving anything away since the show is on the air on the West Coast right now, but I will say that Caite is an idiot. She really thinks she's smart. Lawd, why does she have to be from South Carolina? Our schools get a bad enough rap without her continuing to say stupid things on national TV!
she needs to stop saying how she is going to change people's minds about her............uh-no-sweetie you aren't changing my mind. I still say she's dumb as dirt.

Old 05-03-2010, 05:31 AM

1,722 posts, read 3,750,026 times
Good episode last night...no team really screwed up so every team was pretty close together.

Caite at least didn't say anything that would make her seem dumber...unless I missed it. I guess she feels smart because she can read a map. I know some people can't but still....

Good luck to Jet & Cord...I hope they win next week!

I would be OK with the brothers winning...I just couldn't stand to see Dumb & Dumber win.

Old 05-03-2010, 05:50 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,097,080 times
right now i would like for caite and brent to win since micheal and louie are out of it says with sadness . the brother had no business winning the thrid spot , they are so whinny and they cry to much they have emotional outbursts and issues . Lawd someone please reccomend that they get mental health help . I am so glad the last leg is in the united states .

Old 05-03-2010, 06:52 AM

1,603 posts, read 3,251,218 times
I think that cab driver Dan/Jordan had knew English perfectly well ... he was probably thinking about how idiotic and rude those two were being and decided to get even with them ... well, at least that's what I'd do if I were that cab driver

Glad to see the cowboys racing for the win. I'll be unhappy if anyone other than them win

Good episode last night, I was really pulling for the detectives but it wasn't meant to be I guess
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV