Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2012, 11:49 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
I never saw her as calming. She always seemed antagonistic to me. Remember that dinner w/ the psychic at Camile's. Adrienne attacks everyone. I think that is why Kyle has her around, her bully pal, and Kyle and fake her disapproval...but the job gets done.
I think you are talking about Faye ... I don't think that FADErienne was at the psychic dinner ...

But Faye is Pyle's attack dog. Heavy on the dog.

Old 12-20-2012, 12:22 PM

354 posts, read 517,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
I think you are talking about Faye ... I don't think that FADErienne was at the psychic dinner ...

But Faye is Pyle's attack dog. Heavy on the dog.
adrienne is there that's the epi actually that made me like her and lisa they're the only 2 mature enough not to join the silliness in that room. it's in fact adrienne standing up to her chair and saying we're leaving that put a stop to those crazy bi-tches wah wah-ing.. ugh.

watch this it's soo uncanny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN-CHFMRbgo

Old 12-20-2012, 02:35 PM

2,814 posts, read 6,872,146 times
I don't know if this has been asked, but did anyone ever learn what Adrienne's big secret is? I'm nosy like that

Old 12-20-2012, 03:42 PM

692 posts, read 1,004,771 times
Quote:
did anyone ever learn what Adrienne's big secret is? I'm nosy like that
Rumors have been suggested that:
- she used a surrogate rather than carried her twins which would have been obvious as tiny as she is and her age (for having children not in general)
-that she and Paul are swingers
-that they have an open marriage
-that they are divorcing (which they did) that they do something with drugs considering they were pals with Charlie Sheen and Faye, who by her own admission hoovered her fair share of coke back in the day.

One website suggested Adrienne has been having a long term affair with Hollywood heavyweight and it is common knowledge. She comes across as so frigid it's difficult to believe that she gets down with anyone except her Amex Black.

Old 12-20-2012, 08:37 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,497,989 times
Finally finished that episode. I don't understand Kyle at all. I've always wanted to like her in a weird way because she reminds me of a good friend of mine in some of her mannerisms and the way she tells a story, but my friend is not a poo stirrer and I'm seeing that more and more from Kyle. Having Faye at the dinner after bringing her up to date on the situation was complete BS. Oh, I want to have a nice dinner and show everyone my new dining room. BS!!! I was impressed with Brandi saying she would have stayed home since the girls have known Adrienne longer. I like Brandi sometimes, but she has got to learn that you don't have to announce every single thought you have in your head. I still like Lisa, not sure if I'll watch her spin-off show or not. I've given up on trying to figure out Adrienne and Paul's secret. Again, have super-secrets? Stay off TV. But whatever it is, Brandi didn't need to blab. Whoever said this is becoming very NJ, I agree!

Old 12-20-2012, 09:24 PM

2,814 posts, read 6,872,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubina View Post
Rumors have been suggested that:
- she used a surrogate rather than carried her twins which would have been obvious as tiny as she is and her age (for having children not in general)
-that she and Paul are swingers
-that they have an open marriage
-that they are divorcing (which they did) that they do something with drugs considering they were pals with Charlie Sheen and Faye, who by her own admission hoovered her fair share of coke back in the day.

One website suggested Adrienne has been having a long term affair with Hollywood heavyweight and it is common knowledge. She comes across as so frigid it's difficult to believe that she gets down with anyone except her Amex Black.
interesting...thanks so much. it had to be big stuff for paul to get so upset.

Old 12-21-2012, 04:13 AM

I think that the divorce may be the secret ...

Old 12-21-2012, 04:24 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,728,677 times
I just saw a commercial for "Vanerpump Rules" and it said it's airing on whatever date right after a Beverly Hills special episode (or event or something like that). I'm wondering if the "special Bevery Hills" episode is going to be the one where Adrienne and Paul announce their plans to divorce?

Old 12-21-2012, 10:58 AM

If you go back to what FADErienne was shouting at Brandi ... turn it around ... Brandi isn't the liar, FADRienne is ... claiming she gave birth naturally ... did they hole her up for 9 months to hide it? I bet she wore an empathy belly in public. I don't understand why it's such a big hairy deal ...

Old 12-21-2012, 11:06 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
If you go back to what FADErienne was shouting at Brandi ... turn it around ... Brandi isn't the liar, FADRienne is ... claiming she gave birth naturally ... did they hole her up for 9 months to hide it? I bet she wore an empathy belly in public. I don't understand why it's such a big hairy deal ...

we don't really know what the secret is though.
I think they are swingers and invited Brandi into the group. I suspect she joined in and is now running her mouth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV