Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2013, 12:23 PM

569 posts, read 672,456 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
you've all ^ said everything I was gonna see.
Except I didn't know about the fake bags---that is hysterical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only want to add that Kyle's eyebrows need thinning and shaping. I could not stop looking at them and they are ugly!!
I am too busy staring at the ends of her hair to notice those. I will check them out next time. She darkens her hair which hides a multitude of problems. When the sun hits her hair just right you can see how fried the ends are. Looks like she needs at least 4 inches cut off. Yes, I was a hairdresser...

That said, she is a terrible host and I suspect she is a little afraid to tell Faye what to do as in shut up, you are being rude (a real sister, as she says her best friends are, would have no problem telling them to shut their yap). I want to see Lisa have a go at Faye. I have a feeling it is coming. In a battle of wits I see Lisa winning. Yolanda would also be pretty funny in a verbal match with Faye. Her blog was pretty good today. Not sure what I think of her overall, but love that she calls Kyle and Faye (and Adrienne) out on their shifty behavior.

Old 01-08-2013, 12:36 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,436,357 times
I like how Brandi handled the issue with Eddie's mistress. I forget her name...Sheena? I loved the way she said she wants Leann and Eddie to stay together for the boys even though she blasts them every chance she gets. Love the way she said Eddie could have won a Oscar if he puts as much into acting as lying. He cheated while she was pregnant!!! Girl doesn't hold back from those cheaters and they deserve every ounce. I wonder how Leann's song "Borrowed" will do aimed her issues. I love her voice but won't support a cheat.

Good for Lisa for supporting Brandi and staying calm while Faye ran her mouth. Atlanta was my favorite last season but BH is on the top of my list this season. I know it's because Brandi brings fire and ice to the show. Love that chick.

Old 01-08-2013, 01:12 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,624,770 times
Have you all seen that Kyle and Kim will be on a "celebrity" diving competition on another network? I think most of these ladies are desperate for both money and attention. What do you think of the lady who is the wife of a Zanuck (sp?). She seems nice. Will she provide any interest for the show? Something dramatic has to be going on or we'll all lose interest. Bravo knows that and so do the ladies.

Old 01-08-2013, 01:20 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,518,098 times
Quote:
you've all ^ said everything I was gonna see.
Except I didn't know about the fake bags---that is hysterical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only want to add that Kyle's eyebrows need thinning and shaping. I could not stop looking at them and they are ugly!!
It's so weird how she has such thick brows and Kim has none. I mean, I know they have different natural coloring, but still. And on the subject of eyes, I meant to bring this up a couple of weeks ago. Kim should NOT be wearing that black eye make-up she was wearing at Mauricio's party. It's totally wrong for her fair complexion. I couldn't stop staring at THAT when she was talking to Adrienne.

Old 01-08-2013, 01:24 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,518,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gidgetsmidget View Post
Did you catch Taylor mouthing what the lawyer on the phone was telling her? Exact words coming out of his mouth was being mouthed by Taylor as he spoke. Girl won't get any acting awards. Jeez.
Missed that! Have to check it out again. And on the subject of the lawyer, is she dating him? Why did she bring him to the dinner? Reminded me of when her husband died and she took her therapist with her to a party. The lawyer thing I can see if they are friends, plenty of people are social friends with their lawyers, bankers, whatever. The therapist thing crosses an odd line though, IMO. Is the a BH thing because I just can't see anyone I know heading out for drinks or to parties with their therapists.

Old 01-08-2013, 01:29 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,102,538 times
I missed the Trailor "repeat and rinse" act too! If I were her attorney, I would be ashamed to attend the dinner. How do you tell your client you need to hand over your wedding ring (even if it was from Russell?) I don't think it would make for very good advertisement for future business.

Fake handbags I am sure Hermes was happy to read that

Old 01-08-2013, 01:41 PM

569 posts, read 672,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
Missed that! Have to check it out again. And on the subject of the lawyer, is she dating him? Why did she bring him to the dinner? Reminded me of when her husband died and she took her therapist with her to a party. The lawyer thing I can see if they are friends, plenty of people are social friends with their lawyers, bankers, whatever. The therapist thing crosses an odd line though, IMO. Is the a BH thing because I just can't see anyone I know heading out for drinks or to parties with their therapists.
It was funny I was reading twitter while it was on for the East Coast and saw a tweet about it. I promptly forgot and was watching when eagle eyed hubby spotted it and had me rewind. Yep, it is true.

She is dating him. She was talking to 'John' on the phone and then during the dinner he comes in with her. But I didn't notice if they said his name or not at the dinner. Maybe they don't want to let us know that is who she was talking to on the phone (her lawyer who according to old articles was working for free, I am sure there was SOME sort of payment offered). Dating her MARRIED lawyer. I think he may be another mark...

Whenever I see Dr. Sophies name (spelling could be wrong) I get skeeved out. I would NOT hire anyone who not only treated her but agreed to be on a HW show.

Old 01-08-2013, 03:58 PM

2,209 posts, read 4,229,494 times
Brandi is funny ... from her blog

Quote:
... I believe it is and was just as much Eddie's fault as hers, and I truly hope she's learned a big lesson from her past mistakes and realizes cheating doesn't just hurt one person -- but friends and entire families as well. I have seen her a few times since our sit down and I always say, "Hello. . .get me some coffee." JK!

Old 01-08-2013, 04:00 PM

633 posts, read 724,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gidgetsmidget View Post
Did you catch Taylor mouthing what the lawyer on the phone was telling her? Exact words coming out of his mouth was being mouthed by Taylor as he spoke. Girl won't get any acting awards. Jeez.
LOL! glad I wasn't the 1 who noticed that too!! i was like... what.... the... FFFFF?!

Old 01-08-2013, 07:00 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,256,367 times
Quote:
oh lawdy--it obviously is based on perception because I saw a man enraged! I thought he was very threatening.
I saw exactly the same thing. He was very menacing, standing nose to nose and acting like he wanted to pop Brandi one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV