Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2012, 03:16 PM

5,126 posts, read 7,411,405 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc0789 View Post
Did you get this information from the book? Do you really think someone would call the detective to let them know about what almost happened to Taylor, while not pressing charges for their broken teeth? The reason the abuse sounds familiar, is that she volunteers at a shelter and read up on it extensively, which is why she can quote statistics from the top of her head, but can't seem to get the actual details of her stories down.

As far as the book, no thanks, I like my fiction written above a third grade level.
My offer of the book for free was kindly meant. I really don't need information about who does not want the book or why.

Spare me the sarcasm.

Someone has contacted me about the book and I'm sending it to them.

Old 02-14-2012, 04:40 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Stars View Post

Taylor begged her repeatedly not to press charges because Russell would end up in jail and she and Kennedy would be destitute.

Eventually, Jennifer decided not to press charges as a favor to Taylor. But she told Taylor she thought Russell would end up killing her someday, and that he was psychotic and had a mental illness.

If Mark and Jennifer exist, why haven't they come forward to back up Taylors claims? Russel can't harm them, hes dead.

Taylor should stop saying without Russel she and Kennedy would have been destitute.

Not living the Beverly Hills lifestyle doesn't mean destitution.

Old 02-14-2012, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
No one has to press charges if the assailant is deemed a public menace.
Taylor is so full of crizzap.
True, the state presses charges against Russel.

So many women drop charges against an abuser it changed long ago.

The only thing she could do is refuse to testify in the case.

Old 02-14-2012, 06:54 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
True, the state presses charges against Russel.

So many women drop charges against an abuser it changed long ago.

The only thing she could do is refuse to testify in the case.
Throwing the dog in the pool and attacking multiple people...I can think of several charges right there...

Old 02-14-2012, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Throwing the dog in the pool and attacking multiple people...I can think of several charges right there...
The state has no case if no one wants to testify, they don't waste their time.

Old 02-14-2012, 07:01 PM

I've defended Taylor on the forum as far as the abuse allegations.

After hearing about the book, I've got serious doubts.

Old 02-14-2012, 07:49 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,260,457 times
What the heck was that? 45 minutes of Kim - WHY? Too much Dana. Mauricio looks much better clean shaven. Boring!

Taylor's story once again, is hard to believe.

Russell hid in the bushes after he left. Which bushes? Ones by the pool? So the friends walked Taylor out, Russell heard them offer to put her up in an apartment, Russell was hiding in the bushes HOPING to hear something like this that would infuriate him? What if they hadn't offered? He would have jumped out with a "SURPRISE!!!! Ha- ha, scared you!", or hoped to have gone unnoticed? They wouldn't have noticed his car still there or did he call a cab or did Taylor have to call a cab or did they bring two cars?

So anyway, Russell jumps out of the bushes and beats this guy unconscious in the back of his head. Then not-so-tall or strong looking Russell picks him up and carries an unconscious man over to a pool and tosses him in? Then he tosses a pitbull in, who was just standing around watching (dog was 90 years old?) his master get beat to a pulp, and the soon to be wife of the unconscious man in the pool jumps in to save her dog that can't swim? Not her soon to be husband? Nice priorities!

So unconscious man regains consciousness, starts to get out of the pool, Russell notices, and Russell stops drowning his wife (who he also tossed in the pool) to go back after the guy? Wouldn't that mean Russell was in the pool too? Or did he only have Taylor's head in the pool (Taylor DID say she got tossed in, didn't she? Could be wrong). So Russell gives up on drowning his wife to go back after some dude who didn't drown while unconscious in the pool.

Nothing seems to work out for Russell, can't even drown someone properly. Yet all the "victims" involved let him get away with whatever horrible things he has done to them for Taylor's sake? My arse.

Didn't Taylor say her friends were walking her out - where's the pool? In the front yard? Russell picked the guy up from the front and carried him to the back yard? Or was Taylor being walked out through the back yard? No one noticed Russell's car wasn't gone or did he drive it down the street, park, walk back to the house to find some bushes to hide in?

Most pools are in the backyard and most people walk their guests out of their house through the front door, not the back door.

Taylor just keeps on making no sense. She was offered not only a place to stay (and not just by this couple, either), but her own apartment by this very well to do couple who thought it was a good idea to have Taylor and Russell over to help them plan their wedding - or whatever? So don't put her husband in jail, she can't leave him because she'd have nothing? She couldn't get a job or she couldn't get a job that would continue to allow her to buy her $1000 shoes every time she wants a pair?

Quote:
Taylor did receive a bunch of phone calls from a female police detective because Jennifer told the officer that Russell had tried to kill (drown) Taylor. The detective told her they were required to investigate, but Taylor said she was fine.
So the detective didn't do her required investigation? (not aimed at you, thanks for sharing what you read in Taylor's book).

There is no way in hell that anyone with half a brain in their head would let this go for their "friend". If it's true, and this couple didn't press charges "for Taylor and her daughters sakes", they're horrible friends. How did they sleep at night KNOWING that their friend and her little girl were living with such a monster? Obviously no love was lost between Taylor and her friends...so what's wrong with doing the RIGHT thing and pressing charges against him? Poor Taylor would have to get a job?

Now Paul, a surgeon, could probably more that likely tell if Taylor had reconstructive surgery on her orbital floor. Maybe that's why he's always feeling her face? I wonder what he knows or could verify...and why he hasn't?

Not to mention, who the HELL would find "solace" if her husband was murdered as opposed to taking his own life?

Oh! And before I forget: the recording devices? Please. She doesn't have a WIRELESS connection to her printer?

Last edited by Informed Info; 02-14-2012 at 08:18 PM..

Old 02-14-2012, 07:54 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,294,239 times
Shooting Stars is sending the book to me and I very much appreciate it.

Old 02-14-2012, 08:27 PM

5,126 posts, read 7,411,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
If Mark and Jennifer exist, why haven't they come forward to back up Taylors claims? Russel can't harm them, hes dead.
Virgode,

I posted what is in the book only because a poster described the scene inaccurately. Who knows what Mark or Jennifer feel about the situation? But, it's not like Russell doesn't have a violent past that is well documented in the court system already.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...olent-past-tro

Anyway, I only came here to offer the book. The book is gone now, and so am I.

Old 02-14-2012, 08:29 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,260,457 times
And Dana's F**k You shoes were the epitome of class. Who pointed them out? Pearl necklace clutching Adrienne? Would have been a different story if Brandi had showed up with that trashy shoe wear.

And by the way, that school Pam went to in NYC is NOT as highly classified as she said. Chick is still hung up on Benetton sweaters from the 80's. Her excuse for rattling off price tags and pointing out her designer wear is pathetic. And she's willing to kiss butt to fit in and would do it all over again? Talk about having issues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV