Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2010, 05:47 AM

13,722 posts, read 9,058,246 times

Advertisements

Has Kathy apologized yet?

What a hoot it was watching Rachel last night. My wife is convinced that Rachel was 'fake crying' during the diary room sessions.

If I were in the house I would certainly vote Rachel out, since she has shown to be strong in HOH competitions. Yet, as a viewer, I hope Rachel stays, at least for one more week.

I admired Britney's blunt honesty when Rachel begged her to use the POV on her (plus $5,000.00!).

When brendon (he does not deserve to have his name capitalized) talked about making the house vote him out, I thought for a moment he was going to take a page from Evil Dick and start banging pots and pans and such. His little POV speech was rather stupid if it was designed to save Rachel.

As for Kathy: how many times has she been on the block? Four? I wish she had mentioned that little fact to Rachel (who I believe put Kathy up twice) when Rachel was essentially telling Kathy "you don't know what it's like to be a target".

Nice to see J&J again. My wife tells me that during their visit brendon was actually quite rude to them (I guess from reading the feeds at jokers).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2010, 06:22 AM

11,413 posts, read 7,852,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
Sooner or later the butthead brigage will turn on each other. I want it to come out about Matt's lie about his wife.
Hopefully once Rachel and Brendon are gone, the remaining players will wake up to what's really going on around them. But, I kinda doubt that Britney, Kathy or Ragan are smart enough to figure it out.

Old 08-12-2010, 06:42 AM

9,718 posts, read 6,427,692 times
Oh please get Rachel out with her totally fake crying during the entire show. I couldn't stand to watch her or up her butt Brendon Once they get these two out of there I'm hoping to see more back stabbing in the house

Old 08-12-2010, 07:21 AM

10,231 posts, read 11,211,625 times
Rachel - her acting is horrendous. What a fake!!! Not only is she a fake - she's a sore loser!!! Ding dong, please let the witch be gone!!!

Old 08-12-2010, 07:22 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,680,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark of the Moon View Post
But ..... <*sobs*> ..... you can't kick her out NOW. She's ..... <*waaaaahhhhhh*> ..... at her VERY lowest point!

You know she has fought every day to stay in this house? I am so sick of hearing her whinny mouth. No sense of sportsmanship. Big Brother needs to start a spin off reality show just for Rachel, titled, "Big Sore Loser!"

Old 08-12-2010, 08:24 AM

11,151 posts, read 15,863,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
You know she has fought every day to stay in this house?
She might have mentioned that once or twice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
I am so sick of hearing her whinny mouth. No sense of sportsmanship. Big Brother needs to start a spin off reality show just for Rachel, titled, "Big Sore Loser!"
I like it! The grand prize could be new hair extensions and a year's worth of ProActiv®. (Ooooh, did I just say that ??? )

Old 08-12-2010, 10:19 AM

12,475 posts, read 32,303,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark of the Moon View Post
She might have mentioned that once or twice.

I like it! The grand prize could be new hair extensions and a year's worth of ProActiv®. (Ooooh, did I just say that ??? )
Either rachel is FAKE or just plain stupid! I can't figure out WITCH it is!

She goes to all the trouble of putting in those horrible orange hair extensions, why can't she do some make-up?!! Forget the ProActive...cover those zits up!

Britany is fast becoming my favorite! At least she honestly told rachel that she is not going to use the POV.

I like Enzo just 'cuz he is a dummy but a NICE dummy!

I like Ragan 'cuz he reminds me of some of my clients!!!

I would like Kathy but her voice gives me a bit of a headache, after a while!

I can only IMAGINE what people would say about ME if I were on a reality show! This is why I didn't do "Buy Me" when they asked!!!

Vicki

Old 08-12-2010, 10:19 AM

2,546 posts, read 6,887,218 times
Did anyone leave Big Brother last night?
I missed the last 10-15 mins.

Old 08-12-2010, 10:41 AM

13,722 posts, read 9,058,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn07 View Post
Did anyone leave Big Brother last night?
I missed the last 10-15 mins.
No, tonight is the eviction then HOH competition.

Old 08-12-2010, 11:24 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,200,755 times
It's embarassing to me that RACHOLE ever worked in Las Vegas....but then so did half the OTHER hookers in the US...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV