Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2010, 11:36 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,681,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
It's embarassing to me that RACHOLE ever worked in Las Vegas....but then so did half the OTHER hookers in the US...
I think she works as a back room fluff girl for an adult club.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2010, 11:47 AM

874 posts, read 1,663,275 times
I'm sort of on the fence about Rachel. I don't like that she plays the game so personally and not strategically. I do like that she's a good player and don't like how everyone is ganging up on her. I thought Kathy was kind of a jerk initially, but then realized that she was just happy to have won. I think when Rachel goes home a lot of the drama will stop.

I hope everyone targets the Brigade, but it may be too late, which is unfortunate because I dislike the Brigade a lot.

Old 08-12-2010, 03:24 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,688,503 times
All I gotta say is it's great Rachel got a taste of her own medicine. She acted all high and mighty when she was HOH. She wasn't crying and acting sympathetically when Annie got sent home, when she had the delight of putting up Monet and Britney, or when Andrew and Kristen went home. She deserves everything she's gotten this week. I would like her to go home for the simple fact that I'm tired of hearing her "You're not getting between me and MY man" good bye speeches.

Brendon's days are numbered too. He dug his own grave by the way he acted in response to Kathy defending herself.

Neither one can face the fact their social game was horrendous. They had wonderful dates based around thermochemistry, quantum physics, and how beautiful and psychotic Rachel is and how needy the both of them are! If they would've gotten to know others in the house, maybe they wouldn't be where they are now.

Old 08-12-2010, 03:46 PM

422 posts, read 1,364,860 times
Agree with so many of you -- her fake crying in the confession/diary room was hard to watch. She is unbelievably bad at acting. And give me a break with the Kathy should apologize. She talks so much crap when she is running things -- she doesn't like tasting her own medicine.

Brenden is such a pansy. They were pathetic in the POV contest - and they had practiced all night. Why didn't they use their science minds to figure out how to do it better??? LOL

I love Britney -- and Ragan and Enzo are in my favs. If Rachel doesn't go tonight I may lose my mind!!!!

Old 08-12-2010, 04:14 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,688,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlblueyes View Post
Agree with so many of you -- her fake crying in the confession/diary room was hard to watch. She is unbelievably bad at acting. And give me a break with the Kathy should apologize. She talks so much crap when she is running things -- she doesn't like tasting her own medicine.

Brenden is such a pansy. They were pathetic in the POV contest - and they had practiced all night. Why didn't they use their science minds to figure out how to do it better??? LOL

I love Britney -- and Ragan and Enzo are in my favs. If Rachel doesn't go tonight I may lose my mind!!!!
Hahahaha...yeah, they should've come up with some equation, law, or theory that would've pinpointed where each ball would roll and where they would have to place themselves to have won the POV. They're obviously not as smart as they put on

I love Britney and Ragan. Enzo is okay sometimes. Kathy got major points for not apologizing.

Old 08-12-2010, 06:16 PM

422 posts, read 1,364,860 times
loves Britney!!!! She is so funny. I'm liking Ragan alot right now too!!! I can't wait to see which one of these douches goes tonight.. It is a win win in my opinion.

Old 08-12-2010, 07:02 PM

621 posts, read 1,213,631 times
ARRRRRGGGggggGGGggHHHHHhhhHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

WHY do they keep doing this?????!!!!?????

It used to be we would find out who the new HoH was before the end of the show. NOW we're having to wait until Sunday!! What's the deal?? Yeah, I'm glad they're doing more physical HoH comps, but come on...

Old 08-12-2010, 07:08 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,305,226 times
Wait until Sunday? No way. Just google "big brother spoilers" and find out way ahead of time!!!

I'm so happy that the wicked witch is gone!

Vicki

Old 08-12-2010, 07:27 PM

9,718 posts, read 6,427,890 times
anybody watch TMZ tonight with Rachel........
Rachel Reilly from 'Big Brother' -- Wannabe Bikini Model | TMZ.com
I would say since then she has had a boob job

Old 08-12-2010, 08:05 PM

621 posts, read 1,213,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
Wait until Sunday? No way. Just google "big brother spoilers" and find out way ahead of time!!!
I know, but the point is I like to watch it as it plays out.

Nevertheless, I checked the spoilers anyway and found out...

Spoiler
Brendon is the new HoH.

And that means the Brigade is safe again this week - because even if Brendon puts up two members of the Brigade, Matt holds the ultimate power to override his noms and put someone else up in their place...and the Brigade has the ultimate power of voting out who they want. So chances are either Ragan, Britney, or Kathy are going home next week, despite who Brendon puts up....and most likely it will be someone from the Brigade that ultimately wins the game.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV