Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2010, 08:25 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,864,645 times

Advertisements

Re: the Diamond Veto

Spoiler
Since the Diamond Veto allows Matt to not only take one HG off the block but also decide who replaces that HG -- couldn't he pull someone off and put Brendan up instead (even if Brendan is HOH)? If Brendan goes through with his plan of "getting revenge" on everyone, I imagine the house would be glad to see him gone next week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2010, 09:17 PM

621 posts, read 1,213,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark of the Moon View Post
Re: the Diamond Veto

Spoiler
Since the Diamond Veto allows Matt to not only take one HG off the block but also decide who replaces that HG -- couldn't he pull someone off and put Brendan up instead (even if Brendan is HOH)? If Brendan goes through with his plan of "getting revenge" on everyone, I imagine the house would be glad to see him gone next week.
As far as I'm aware, the HoH is always safe.

Old 08-12-2010, 10:12 PM

4,947 posts, read 10,840,514 times
I dunno how to do that cool 'spoiler' thingy---so Ill just post who won the HOH at the bottom of this post

WARNING----SPOILER!

bRENDAN WON.
This sucks.

Old 08-12-2010, 10:24 PM

621 posts, read 1,213,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfish22 View Post
I dunno how to do that cool 'spoiler' thingy--
This is something I wrote in a different thread...

When you're composing a response, you'll see something called "Show/Hide" at the top of the text box. Highlight the text you want to include in the spoiler, then click on that button. It will place spoiler tags around the text.

P.S. I'm not so sure it really sucks. Ultimately, Matt has the power this next week to evict whomever he wants, because all he has to do is override the HoH and nominate someone the Brigade wants out. Since they always stick together and vote the same, that person will be gone.

Old 08-13-2010, 01:35 PM

874 posts, read 1,663,275 times
Is the other Veto holder safe, if Matt uses the DPV?

Also what happens if Matt is nominated? Can he still use the DPV?

Old 08-13-2010, 03:46 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,864,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by altlover85 View Post
Is the other Veto holder safe, if Matt uses the DPV?

Also what happens if Matt is nominated? Can he still use the DPV?

Ooooh, now -- that's a good question! Assuming Matt goes on the block and wins the Veto Comp, can he use that AND the Diamond Veto?

(I still think he should be allowed to take someone off the block and put the HOH up ..... )

Old 08-14-2010, 04:51 AM

10,231 posts, read 11,212,561 times
Brendan - Oh he's going to revenge Rachel getting kicked out - after all, after a month she might be my wife, the mommy of my kids, I Love Her, I love her, I love her. This dude has serious issues in my opinion.

Brendan - Rachel isn't all that - I don't think she's going to allow you to mold her into what you want... This guy actually gives me the creeps and It takes a lot to get my creeped out!

I would love to see how Matt can use the Diamond Veto. From what I gather, he has the control. He can remove a nomination of his choosing and himself.

I don't think he can put the HOH up, but who knows.

Old 08-14-2010, 11:28 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,202,432 times
he he he "THIS IS MY HOUSE AND NO ONE IS GONNA COME BETWEEN ME AND MY MAN."

and the whoot owl screeches

Old 08-14-2010, 11:28 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,265,515 times
Did anyone else notice Julie said to Rachel...."you may not have seen the last of The Big Brother House"???? IDK, I think CBS has something sneaky up their sleeve!

I think Brendon will put Kathy and Ragan up on the block this week and Matt won't use the DPV. Unless either Kathy or Ragan win POV of course.

Was good to Jeff and Jordo. I'd love to see an All-Star with them on it. Bet they'd be on the block together first thing! Wonder how Jordo would do without a set of coatails to ride?

Old 08-14-2010, 03:01 PM

874 posts, read 1,663,275 times
I definitely wouldn't like to see them back on an All-Stars. I don't think either of them were all that good as players and were helped enormously by the coup d'etat.

I'm really not sure who I'd want to see back on All-Stars. It was easier when there weren't as many seasons, lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV