Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2010, 08:44 AM

24,865 posts, read 24,453,007 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
I really need Showtime because I feel kinda out of the loop. If there's strategizing and game playing we're not seeing, I'd love to know what is going on. This season, it just seems like CBS is leaving stuff out. Maybe they're pushing an agenda in the favor of Showtime.
Its constant gameplay and strategy sessions.

They are in a room talking to one another, the HOH door is like a revolving door sometimes.

They are all talking to one another, and they all know whats going on my more than the show lets on.

I'd just get the live feed, showtime leaves out a lot. They know they are on TV those hours, the producers warn them most of the time. Usually an hour of it is them eating supper, then two hours of strategy talks between groups.

I love how the show makes it seem like the voting off of "floaters" isn't premeditated, when it very well is.

Thats why Matt put up who he did, thats why Rachel put up who she did.

I expect the "floater plan" to be cancelled in the next week or so though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2010, 09:24 AM

2,303 posts, read 5,688,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Its constant gameplay and strategy sessions.

They are in a room talking to one another, the HOH door is like a revolving door sometimes.

They are all talking to one another, and they all know whats going on my more than the show lets on.

I'd just get the live feed, showtime leaves out a lot. They know they are on TV those hours, the producers warn them most of the time. Usually an hour of it is them eating supper, then two hours of strategy talks between groups.

I love how the show makes it seem like the voting off of "floaters" isn't premeditated, when it very well is.

Thats why Matt put up who he did, thats why Rachel put up who she did.

I expect the "floater plan" to be cancelled in the next week or so though.
Thanks for the info. I can't afford anything beyond what I have now, gotta find a job first I used to read some of the spoiler sites, but it spoiled the suspense of the episodes when I would watch them, so I'm just going to be good this season.

I'm very interested in knowing more about Britney and Ragan, though, since you said they would win the game. Ragan's presence on TV has been nonexistant, and Britney has laid very low since she was put on the block.

Old 08-03-2010, 09:27 AM

22,974 posts, read 65,630,284 times
Who do you guys think should be next Saba-tor?

I think it should be Lane he most innocent one of the bunch and could pull it off.

Old 08-03-2010, 10:58 AM

2,303 posts, read 5,688,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post

I think it should be Lane he most innocent one of the bunch and could pull it off.
I gotta agree with you, Sunny. My vote was for either Rachel or Britney though with a leaning toward Britney. You are right that Lane is the most innocent. It would be interesting to see what twists and turns he could come up with. His physique, however, would be hard to disguise as he is the bulkiest of the guests. To make it tougher, they would need a guy smaller than Lane to do it...maybe Brendon or Enzo?

Old 08-03-2010, 05:43 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,263,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post

I voted for Enzo. No particular reason, just would like to see "meow meow" have to sabotage the Brigade!

Old 08-03-2010, 06:11 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,680,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I voted for Enzo. No particular reason, just would like to see "meow meow" have to sabotage the Brigade!
LOL That would be funny, being he is so suspicious of all the house guests.

Old 08-05-2010, 08:07 PM

621 posts, read 1,213,570 times
Unflippingbelievable! Ugh, I'm ready to give up on this season. For those who are keeping up with this thread, and the show for that matter:

Spoiler
Matt is HoH...again.

Hayden was first, then Rachel. Then Matt. Then Rachel. And now Matt again. This season is going to get boring real fast.

Old 08-05-2010, 09:39 PM

5,555 posts, read 7,153,313 times
I hope Rachel gets voted off next so we don't have to hear her annoying laugh!

Old 08-05-2010, 10:19 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,389,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shyspider View Post
Unflippingbelievable! Ugh, I'm ready to give up on this season. For those who are keeping up with this thread, and the show for that matter:

Spoiler
Matt is HoH...again.

Hayden was first, then Rachel. Then Matt. Then Rachel. And now Matt again. This season is going to get boring real fast.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please say you're kidding!

Old 08-05-2010, 10:22 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,863,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
I hope Rachel gets voted off next so we don't have to hear her annoying laugh!
Let's just hope the new HOH has enough common sense to put her (and "her man") on the block!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV