Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2013, 08:22 PM

45 posts, read 69,575 times

Advertisements

my phone doesnt.go.back 4 months sorry , only text messages , & @chyvan if my witness can provide a testimony stating that would that be.enough to cover not having.the phone records because.i am not.able to.get them.due.to my brovider (boost) , , , thedeputy asked me.for.phone.records during.the claims examin and.i.explained.to.her my phone company.doesnt.offer that option .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2013, 08:29 PM

14,500 posts, read 31,151,444 times
It might be enough, but it's all you've got left. Did you call Boost? Maybe if they want to they can get them. The thing with the phone records is that it only shows that you called. If your boss testifies, he might say, "sure, jo0rdany3 called. Called to quit." So it's not imperative to have the phone records. You just need something to show that you tried to return to work, and your coworker might be very credible testifying as to the efforts you made.

Old 12-20-2013, 08:51 PM

Yea your right it can.go.both ways on me i definetly see how.that could.go.wrong i just hope all this is.good.enough.for.them.to.finally aproove me., this process has been long !

Old 12-21-2013, 07:06 PM

8,340 posts, read 6,818,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyvan View Post
These calls would be from back in August. Does your phone go back that far?

Don't know who you're replying to, but just checked. My phone messages go back to April, 2013, missed calls back to Dec 2012 and Dialed back to 2013....My "Texts" go back to April 2012 also....

Oh, BTW my "Received" and "Dialed" calls also show length of the calls. However, like you said, the "Calls" wont show what was said...So the employer CAN lie...

Old 12-22-2013, 07:52 PM

I have another question , what happens
If on the day of the hearing call my employer doesnt show up for the call ?

Old 12-22-2013, 09:13 PM

14,500 posts, read 31,151,444 times
Things will be decidedly in your favor. It's every claimants dream.

Old 12-22-2013, 11:20 PM

My job is shuttin down in two months all employees will be laid off so it can happen

Old 12-25-2013, 12:18 AM

Default notice of receipt of appeal

How long after i received the notice of receipt of appeal
Will i get my letter to schedual my appeal tribune?

Old 12-25-2013, 06:43 AM

7,541 posts, read 10,285,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo0rdany3 View Post

That varies according the jurisdiction you are in, call the appeals office and ask them about how long.

The time varies according to how many appeals are in the docket and how many hearing referees or administrative law judges are available to hear the appeals. It might be a year or longer, that's how long it took for unemployment appeals to be heard in the 1980's here in Pittsburgh area when we reached out peak of unemployment claims after the close of our steel mills.

Just make sure you continue to sign up for benefits and meet the other requirements if you are still unemployed. If you prevail in your appeal, you'll be awarded the back benefits.

Old 12-26-2013, 05:54 PM

25,585 posts, read 56,589,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo0rdany3 View Post
In NJ, it may take a couple of months before you hear on an appeal date. Last summer, it took NJ three-four months to schedule a date. I don't think NJ is as backed up as they had been, but very doubtful you'll hear anything until January/February, earliest, with a possible hearing in Feb/Mar, earliest. It takes NJ a long time to hear appeals.

Mod merged your thread of today into your original thread. In future, please confine posts on your issue/appeal to your original thread. Thank you.

Per sticky:
Quote:
8. AFTER you've begun your first thread, do not continue to start numerous threads on your particular situation when you have additional comments/questions/updates on your specific issue. Confine these comments/questions to your original thread.

It is much easier to respond to your subsequent questions when your posting history on the issue in question is in one place.

Please read before making your first post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment