Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2017, 11:44 AM

15,639 posts, read 26,263,376 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltdontcare View Post
That was weird...
Very easy to do...I do this from an iPhone...double tap since it's just a touch...and two posts...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2017, 02:15 PM

310 posts, read 777,967 times
The thread is on deja vu. The thread is on deja vu. wow

Old 10-07-2018, 09:51 AM
nng

695 posts, read 289,555 times
Deja vu is so awesome to me when it happens!! I have experienced deja vu before. I remember working at KFC when I was a teenager and working with people. I would get a strong feeling of familiarity while working with them. Also more recently, I watching season three episode 14 of the show blind spot and the part in the episode where it is talking about how the marines died of arsenic poisoning was a strong, deja vu moment for me as if I had seen that part of the episode before, almost as if it was a memory. The thing is I just rented blindspot season three and it just came out on DVD from the library. Deja vu is so weird and facinating at the same time. Maybe there is a spiritual component or meaning to de ja vu? I read on the internet that deja vu means you are in the right path in life.

Old 10-07-2018, 09:58 AM
nng

695 posts, read 289,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
The experience is real/convincing enough for me to believe that everything that will happen already exists in the present moment and the passage of time is merely an illusion that exists in the minds of the observer. I am 100% convinced that every moment of my life has already been planned out for me.
I really believe that certain parts of my life is/ was already planned out because of the deja vu experiences I have had. I do think that what is meant to happen in somebody's life will happen.

Old 10-07-2018, 01:26 PM

12,988 posts, read 9,510,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
Very easy to do...I do this from an iPhone...double tap since it's just a touch...and two posts...
Isn't there a built-in timer that keeps you from posting back to back, either 30 seconds or a full minute? Seems that I've run into that when trying to post two different things too close together.

Old 10-07-2018, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
Isn't there a built-in timer that keeps you from posting back to back, either 30 seconds or a full minute? Seems that I've run into that when trying to post two different things too close together.
There is, if you wait a second between tapping. The server has to catch up. But if you double tap, it sometimes double posts.

See if I can make it do it.

Old 10-07-2018, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
There is, if you wait a second between tapping. The server has to catch up. But if you double tap, it sometimes double posts.

See if I can make it do it.
Didn’t work.

Old 10-08-2018, 04:59 AM

6,952 posts, read 6,877,619 times
There is a belief out there that we plan the outline and major points in our life and the 3D physical body fills in the rest. This planning is done because we as a spirit come to learn lessons by being in a physical body which behaves as an actor in a play, or role playing. This is why some people believe we lose our memories of other lives because it does not serve our learning process (for what we are supposed to learn this time) to remember it.

If this is what happens, then DejaVu maybe recognising the pre-planned moments or remembering "bleed-throughs" from other lives.

There are explanations of how it all works but they come from people who have either had NDEs or have gone Out-of_Body and found out. Depends if you believe in that kind of thing.

Old 10-10-2018, 10:15 AM

28,897 posts, read 30,274,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
There is a belief out there that we plan the outline and major points in our life and the 3D physical body fills in the rest. This planning is done because we as a spirit come to learn lessons by being in a physical body which behaves as an actor in a play, or role playing. This is why some people believe we lose our memories of other lives because it does not serve our learning process (for what we are supposed to learn this time) to remember it.

If this is what happens, then DejaVu maybe recognising the pre-planned moments or remembering "bleed-throughs" from other lives.

There are explanations of how it all works but they come from people who have either had NDEs or have gone Out-of_Body and found out. Depends if you believe in that kind of thing.
I know, no one is going to believe me, but I can remember laying in my crib...and someone slapping me across the face...and I cried and cried but no one came, and I asked my mother about it,and she looked at me horrified, and said, "You remember that?" She said it was my first step-father who slapped me...because I was sucking my thumb making noise. Well, lol, after he slapped me I sure made noise...

I also remember being born, and not wanting to be here, there was this all so powerful feeling, of screaming silently, "I don't want to be here, I don't want to be here!" I mean, I remember being so disturbed about it...I wanted to go back.

I've had DejaVu many times, happen, and have also had premonitions, to many to count...one was horrible, and I prayed and prayed for it to be taken away...haven't had one since.

also, had many re-ocurring dreams, that were exactly alike...I joined a predominately black church, way back in the mid-90's To my surprise, they started talking about this same dream I was having and said, many people all over the world had that same dream. ??????

Not much has happened in my later years....

Old 10-10-2018, 09:59 PM

32,940 posts, read 36,369,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I know, no one is going to believe me, but I can remember laying in my crib...and someone slapping me across the face...and I cried and cried but no one came, and I asked my mother about it,and she looked at me horrified, and said, "You remember that?" She said it was my first step-father who slapped me...because I was sucking my thumb making noise. Well, lol, after he slapped me I sure made noise...

I also remember being born, and not wanting to be here, there was this all so powerful feeling, of screaming silently, "I don't want to be here, I don't want to be here!" I mean, I remember being so disturbed about it...I wanted to go back.

I've had DejaVu many times, happen, and have also had premonitions, to many to count...one was horrible, and I prayed and prayed for it to be taken away...haven't had one since.

also, had many re-ocurring dreams, that were exactly alike...I joined a predominately black church, way back in the mid-90's To my surprise, they started talking about this same dream I was having and said, many people all over the world had that same dream. ??????

Not much has happened in my later years....
I believe you. I remember being in my crib. I also remember sitting in a playpen with a wet diaper and crying. Mom told me that I was potty trained shortly after I was two years old, so I must have been pretty young at the time.

I don't remember my birth, but I think that maybe I didn't want to be born. After three uneventful births, mom and I had to suffer a forceps delivery. She was in pain, and I guess I was zonked from the drugs.

Many, many years ago, I thought that everyone experienced deja vu, dreamed about their possible past lives, and had some idea of what was going to happen next. Apparently not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal