Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2018, 08:59 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by feck View Post
Ghostly manifestations are not held to a particular
time of year. If I am to understand my research,
time does not exist on the other side. As far as a veil
being lifted; who is lifting it? Sure there are people
who a little sensitive to the supernatural but if
a ghost want to make itself known to you, you will be
aware of it, sensitive or not.
Apparitions, lucid dreams nor supernatural limited to October or November. The "veil" is a metaphoric term. Not to disappoint; spirits aren't lifting a veil.

Here's my quick interpretation....

During October and November, Suns in Scorpio, ruling planet Pluto, one of the water signs thought by atrologers to have psychic ability. In addition, 8th house natural placement Scorpio. Everyone has the 8th house natural Scorpio placement, either with or without other planets. Again...depends on personal birth charts whether subtle or stronger influences.

Research sun sign Scorpio, planet Pluto and eighth house influence during October and November.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2018, 07:31 PM

6,952 posts, read 6,877,619 times
A piece by David Wilcock I heard suggested that the Earth goes through the same piece of space at the same time each year and that area has a particular kind of energy.

To me that sounds about right, and the fact that the Earth has larger cycles means that this area of energy is 'modified' by the piece of larger Universe it is travelling through at each October position.

Wheels within wheels kind-of thing with different energies at different points in the cycle. It would make sense of astrology too if this type of thing were happening. Each larger cycle has a more subtle effect on the Earth and its people, however, possibly astrology is more concerned with the innermost yearly Earth cycle with less influence by the outer cycles.

Old 10-08-2018, 07:05 PM

24,411 posts, read 23,070,474 times
They had a discussion on ghost hunting on Coast To Coast AM the other night. The question brought up was why nobody has photos or electronic evidence of ghosts when many ghost hunters have thousands of dollars worth of equipment.
I had the thought that its our brain or mind that sees or hears the apparition and that's how we interpret what we encounter. Now the possibility of recording moving objects should easy to obtain. Opening and closing doors, items floating in mid air, that sort of thing. My own thoughts on October and the witching season is that there's a release of energy as things die in Autumn. Plants, insects. That energizes what might be lingering. Maybe the Soul has a finite energy charge like a battery that drains after death fairly rapidly. Limiting what it can do here on earth. But it might be recharged under the right circumstances. And if a spirit has gone to the hereafter, it would be totally charged. Which is why encounters with angels seem to be more intense and real than encounters with ghosts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal