Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2018, 10:35 AM

8,579 posts, read 11,000,637 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
$70 million is enough motivation to really look for it. Start near Diego Garcia where it was last seen flying towards and where the pilot researched landing the plane. Debris found also points to that location. If they find it there they should stick the cost to the cretins who refused to look for where it was sighted and instead wasted time and money looking a thousand miles to the east.
What proof of debris backs up the claim that the plane was in that location?

Bob.

Old 02-27-2018, 11:38 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,495,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I realise how those of us who 'see' things which others do not, are convinced they are correct(Bob), but the folks who do not are the ones who dont have that knowing in their life. Without that, they dont understand.
Yes, you are superior to everyone but oddly are unable to do anything yourself.

Old 02-27-2018, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Grinder View Post
There are plenty of photos and reports detailing verified wreckage debris to anyone who can use a computer. Let's see some proof of a giant UFO swallowing an airliner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Oh, now you expect me to look for this so called evidence.

You are the one who said there is plenty of it.

Show it , don't talk about it.

Bob.
Here you go:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng...s-found-so-far

Do you provide evidence of your claims or are you somehow above your own requirements?

Old 02-27-2018, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post

Here you go:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng...s-found-so-far

Do you provide evidence of your claims or are you somehow above your own requirements?
And you would like us to believe these half dozen pieces weighing lots more than human bodies, somehow floated to the surface, while lighter bodies and cargo never did?

Surely you jest.

I would bet the farm each and every piece was fabricated by the Malaysian government,in an effort to show the world they were involved in the search , which they stated was a failure.
When you can explain why pieces weighing perhaps hundreds of pounds surfaced, while no bodies, papers, luggage, ever did, perhaps your argument may be worthwhile.
Till then it can safely be assumed the plane never touch the earth, once it was airborne.
As for me offering proof, you knew in commenting on my proof, there was no way to verify it.

Remember we are dealing with something not of this earth.

How would you have me verify it?
Would you like me to call up these alien beings and tell them I need to have them post here on cd?

Bob.

Old 02-27-2018, 12:51 PM

A few more items I forgot to mention is, authorities stated the transponders had been turned off, as well as all communication.
That doesn't sound like something a pilot in flight would be doing.
When that plane was drawn into the space craft, all communication was aborted, and that would explain what the authorities stated.
Had the airliner crashed as you believe it did, the transponders would operate, even in water, and that was not the case.
Searchers determined early on, the pings they heard were not from the airliner.

Bob.

Old 02-27-2018, 01:04 PM

Quote:
And you would like us to believe these half dozen pieces weighing lots more than human bodies, somehow floated to the surface, while lighter bodies and cargo never did?
Well you might not believe this but most people will, but buoyancy is not a direct byproduct of weight.

https://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia...g_2637778k.jpg

There are a lot of holes in your statement though.
Quote:
Surely you jest.
No, seriously.
Quote:
I would bet the farm each and every piece was fabricated by the Malaysian government,in an effort to show the world they were involved in the search , which they stated was a failure.
When you can explain why pieces weighing perhaps hundreds of pounds surfaced, while no bodies, papers, luggage, ever did, perhaps your argument may be worthwhile.
See this is the problem with dealing with people that wish to believe something instead of looking for the truth, they grasp on to something they think is right, ignore everything else, demand proof but do not subject themselves to the same things they ask of others. This may help you though:

Pressure
Quote:
Till then it can safely be assumed the plane never touch the earth, once it was airborne.
Well that seems like a strange grasp out of nowhere. You state that the parts of this plane weigh hundreds of pounds and thus could not float in water, but seemingly they float in air with no problem. Astonishing.
Quote:
As for me offering proof, you knew in commenting on my proof, there was no way to verify it.
Wait, you make claims but do not feel the need to offer proof but expect others to provide proof? Can you explain why you expect others to provide proof and exempt yourself please?

Also, I did provide proof, you just dismissed it because you do not wish to believe it for some reason.
Quote:
Remember we are dealing with something not of this earth.
Well that would not be possible because nothing heavy enough to hold an airliner could FLOAT in the AIR.
Quote:
How would you have me verify it?
Would you like me to call up these alien beings and tell them I need to have them post here on cd?

Bob.
You are making the claim. What do you base you claim on? You are calling others wrong, ignorant and liars, what do you base this on?

[quote=CALGUY;51161359]

Old 02-27-2018, 01:13 PM

Quote:
A few more items I forgot to mention is, authorities stated the transponders had been turned off, as well as all communication.
That doesn't sound like something a pilot in flight would be doing.
It would be if the pilot was doing something that was not by the book. We have past cases of pilots purposefully crashing their planes.
Quote:
When that plane was drawn into the space craft, all communication was aborted, and that would explain what the authorities stated.
What proof do you have of this?
Quote:
Had the airliner crashed as you believe it did, the transponders would operate, even in water, and that was not the case.
Not if it were turned off. Also the ocean is a big place which is why they did not find the black box. If you think it is that simple to find things in the ocean perhaps I can give you a list and you can give us the exact coordinates?
Quote:
Searchers determined early on, the pings they heard were not from the airliner.

Bob.
But they did have other satellite communications for hours after the transponders were turned off. Address please.

Old 02-27-2018, 01:32 PM

"Well that would not be possible because nothing heavy enough to hold an airliner could FLOAT in the AIR."

I am just quoting one of your sentences above.
Perhaps if made in this world, but know one knows what lies out there .
Do you have an inside line on other worlds as to what their technology is?

Now to continue on your attempt at a dragged out pissin match.
You are stating things that are just not so.
I never called anyone liars, or ignorant.

You would do well to make sure your brain is engaged before putting your mouth in gear.

Bob.

Old 02-27-2018, 02:38 PM

12,441 posts, read 14,893,814 times
Quote:
...Remember we are dealing with something not of this earth...

Old 02-27-2018, 03:19 PM

Quote:
"Well that would not be possible because nothing heavy enough to hold an airliner could FLOAT in the AIR."

I am just quoting one of your sentences above.
Perhaps if made in this world, but know one knows what lies out there .
You stated that the parts of the airplane would not float, which we know is incorrect, but state that something you do not even know if it exists can float indefinitely in our atmosphere.
Quote:
Do you have an inside line on other worlds as to what their technology is?
No, please explain them to me.
Quote:
Now to continue on your attempt at a dragged out pissin match.
You are stating things that are just not so.
I have proof for some of the things I say and ask for proof of things you say. Some of the things you have stated as fact are easy to prove wrong.
Quote:
I never called anyone liars, or ignorant.
If you are saying that people are lying about the evidence or manufacturing evidence you are calling them something....
Quote:
You would do well to make sure your brain is engaged before putting your mouth in gear.

Bob.
I have linked evidence. I have given you a primer on how things that are heavier than water can float in water. I have asked for proof and you act like it is crazy to expect you, someone who is asking for proof from others, to provide proof. To quote you:

"Don't just flap your gums, let's see it."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal