U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 09-21-2018, 12:25 PM
 
26,809 posts, read 38,060,218 times
Reputation: 34734

Advertisements

And the answer ladies and gentlemen, is I feel silly.

 
Old 09-21-2018, 03:39 PM
 
Location: Long Island, N.Y.
803 posts, read 191,499 times
Reputation: 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
You are ignoring the obvious. Look at the areas at the end of the arrows. Sunlight is hitting all but two of them directly. The ones that aren't are on the astronauts suit. That means the sun is off to the right of the LEM and the reason the astronaut is not in complete shadow is, in fact, reflectivity off the module and the lunar surface.

It's not difficult to see and understand.

I stopped at this post...look, that is moonlight on the right side, and notice NONE on the back.


The ULTIMATE PROOF of the moon landings are found in every video (film) made on the surface that shows either astronauts kicking up regolith, or them rockin the rover....all the dust and rocks that are disturbed and thrown about ALL FALL BACK TO THE SURFACE AT THE SAME RATE!!!!! From the lightest regolith the consistency of talcum powder, to small stones! If there were air available, like here on Earth, that would produce CLOUDS OF DUST! Pure Newtonian PROOF that those videos were made ON THE MOON!

Sorry for the caps and !!!'s, but I'm so sick of this BS.
 
Old 09-21-2018, 04:35 PM
 
26,809 posts, read 38,060,218 times
Reputation: 34734
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
I stopped at this post...look, that is moonlight on the right side, and notice NONE on the back.


The ULTIMATE PROOF of the moon landings are found in every video (film) made on the surface that shows either astronauts kicking up regolith, or them rockin the rover....all the dust and rocks that are disturbed and thrown about ALL FALL BACK TO THE SURFACE AT THE SAME RATE!!!!! From the lightest regolith the consistency of talcum powder, to small stones! If there were air available, like here on Earth, that would produce CLOUDS OF DUST! Pure Newtonian PROOF that those videos were made ON THE MOON!

Sorry for the caps and !!!'s, but I'm so sick of this BS.
I can't figure out if you're agreeing or disagreeing with me.
 
Old 09-21-2018, 05:48 PM
 
Location: Madison, Alabama
1,963 posts, read 886,302 times
Reputation: 1136
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
These are the same tactics used by a certain BF supporter. It even went farther than that when they would report anybody that did not believe or questioned their beliefs. Fortunately our forum has changed and now does allow us to question. So it is 'difficult' for those that always had the final say. They are having a hard time adapting to being questioned.
I've only been on forums other than my state ones up until a month or two ago. You mean you had to believe in UFOs, Bigfoot, ghosts, and other paranormal things in order to post? That does not exactly meet the definition of "open-mindedness".
 
Old 09-21-2018, 05:51 PM
 
Location: Madison, Alabama
1,963 posts, read 886,302 times
Reputation: 1136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
I can't figure out if you're agreeing or disagreeing with me.
Pretty sure he's agreeing with you.
 
Old 09-21-2018, 05:52 PM
 
11,413 posts, read 19,398,685 times
Reputation: 18088
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
I've only been on forums other than my state ones up until a month or two ago. You mean you had to believe in UFOs, Bigfoot, ghosts, and other paranormal things in order to post? That does not exactly meet the definition of "open-mindedness".
Nope, you don’t have to believe, you just have to respect that others do. The go to term of “tin foil hat” is considered a personal attack here, as it telling people they are stupid, ridiculous, should grow up et al.
 
Old 09-21-2018, 05:57 PM
 
Location: Madison, Alabama
1,963 posts, read 886,302 times
Reputation: 1136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
Nope, you don’t have to believe, you just have to respect that others do. The go to term of “tin foil hat” is considered a personal attack here, as it telling people they are stupid, ridiculous, should grow up et al.
Well, that makes sense. A person should always respect others' views, but should be free to debate that person in a rational manner. Seems like this place fits that bill.

Thanks!
 
Old 09-21-2018, 06:03 PM
 
Location: Long Island, N.Y.
803 posts, read 191,499 times
Reputation: 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
I can't figure out if you're agreeing or disagreeing with me.

Care to share an opinion to counter or agree with what I posted?
 
Old 09-21-2018, 06:06 PM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
13,033 posts, read 10,511,448 times
Reputation: 9145
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
I've only been on forums other than my state ones up until a month or two ago. You mean you had to believe in UFOs, Bigfoot, ghosts, and other paranormal things in order to post? That does not exactly meet the definition of "open-mindedness".

They changed the rules back in 2015. Before that some of our posters would report anybody that questioned what the saw or what they believed. They even tried that recently but it went nowhere. Back then I got an 'infraction' for questioning and I believe that it started with the very same poster that now has me "ignored" (whatever that means). If you read the guidelines you can now say: Prove it. You cannot say Greys, ghost or BF are not real - that will get you an infraction. Our moderator is doing a good job and I am not criticizing. This particular thread is hard because of those guidelines. We have to respect the poster even though many of us do not believe their assertion.


PS Tek_Freek: Yes it was Big Foot and yes I was agreeing with you. Sorry for not making myself clear.
 
Old 09-21-2018, 06:39 PM
 
26,809 posts, read 38,060,218 times
Reputation: 34734
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
Care to share an opinion to counter or agree with what I posted?
About what? I don't response to generic questions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:44 PM.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top