Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2020, 04:19 PM

21,910 posts, read 13,004,619 times

Advertisements

It IS funny how it brought about exactly what a certain segment of society has been trying their darndest to bring about by other means; convenient!

Old 04-20-2020, 06:45 PM

19,732 posts, read 20,276,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Its not that simple.

If the plan is to wreck the economy or 'bring about' a drastically different kind of world...it wont matter if there is a vaccine, those with the power to orchestrate something on this level could very easily let 1 million doses of the vaccine to sit in a warehouse, so no one can access them, or some other way, so the vaccine does not reach the people. Its difficult to understand this kind of thing, because we are just normal people, the people who orchestrate stuff like this are much different, they have power and authority that we could only dream of.

Kind of like when aid groups send food or financial help to areas that need it, and the leaders of that area, confiscate or seize it all, so it doesnt even reach the people that need it. Of course we are never told why they do this.

Im not claiming to know who is doing this or why, in fact, I cannot imagine how it would benefit anyone to wreck the economy in such a way, the peasant class going to work everyday, paying their taxes, taking out loans, buying things...all that makes the people at the top MORE wealthy and more powerful, so it really doesnt make sense to kill off your workforce of peasants.
That's a wonderful point. These individuals are NOT "normal people" like we are. They don't operate like we do, nor do they play by the same rules. It's almost unfathomable for any decent person to understand the mind or motives of sick and twisted individuals.

Killing off the workforce peasants doesn't have to make sense. They're all "expendable" anyway. It just creates job openings to be filled by the new crop of peasants they're creating by tanking the economy. As long as they have enough desperate workers to keep their top corporations running.. What do they care.

With that and all the AI and technological advances, they won't need us all. Then of course we can start getting into the topic of eugenics here, but I digress...

Old 04-20-2020, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
It IS funny how it brought about exactly what a certain segment of society has been trying their darndest to bring about by other means; convenient!
How convenient, indeed. For "an inconvenient truth"! lol

Old 04-20-2020, 07:03 PM

15,642 posts, read 26,278,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
That's a wonderful point. These individuals are NOT "normal people" like we are. They don't operate like we do, nor do they play by the same rules. It's almost unfathomable for any decent person to understand the mind or motives of sick and twisted individuals.

Killing off the workforce peasants doesn't have to make sense. They're all "expendable" anyway. It just creates job openings to be filled by the new crop of peasants they're creating by tanking the economy. As long as they have enough desperate workers to keep their top corporations running.. What do they care.

With that and all the AI and technological advances, they won't need us all. Then of course we can start getting into the topic of eugenics here, but I digress...
Didn’t happen that way in the middle ages. The black death essentially killed feudalism. The feudal lords thought it was gonna be business as usual and the peasants said No.

Feudal lord said — go back to work peasants. You got stuff to do, I got crops that need done, so — go. Peasants went cough up the dough, feudal lord. Feudal lord said didn’t have to do that before. Peasants said you do now. Cough up the dough, or your stuff rots.

Voila! Beginning of the middle class.

Will it happen here? Don’t know.

https://msh.councilforeconed.org/doc...-lesson-15.pdf

Old 04-20-2020, 11:01 PM

11,025 posts, read 7,852,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Right, but the premise of this thread is speculating on whether there is 'something else' going on (besides the virus).

If there is, whether or not a vaccine, treatment, or cure comes along, wont make a bit of difference, Im guessing whoever is orchestrating this, will not allow something like a vaccine throw a wrench into their plans.
As long as you're sure that someone is orchestrating this would you kindly fill in a few of the blanks?

1. Who?
2. Why?
3. How?
4. If not acting alone how are they keeping everyone involved silent?

Old 04-20-2020, 11:52 PM

130 posts, read 81,437 times
Default Is anyone suspicious of the Coronoa Virus 'outbreak'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
As long as you're sure that someone is orchestrating this would you kindly fill in a few of the blanks?

1. Who?
2. Why?
3. How?
4. If not acting alone how are they keeping everyone involved silent?
Of course I could be wrong, but I believe the answer to all 4 questions can be found in a book. I received an autographed copy of the book decades ago: The World Order. The author, Eustace Mullins, had given out his mailing address while he was being interviewed on AM radio. It is non-fiction yet the scariest book I ever read.

Old 04-21-2020, 02:05 AM

11,025 posts, read 7,852,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by user-3489_j65 View Post
Of course I could be wrong, but I believe the answer to all 4 questions can be found in a book. I received an autographed copy of the book decades ago: The World Order. The author, Eustace Mullins, had given out his mailing address while he was being interviewed on AM radio. It is non-fiction yet the scariest book I ever read.
I didn't ask about your book club, I asked you to support your position.

Especially in light of this from Wikipedia regarding Eustace Miller:

Quote:
Born
March 9, 1923
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
Died
February 2, 2010 (aged 86)
Hockley, Texas, United States
Nationality
American
Occupation
Writer
Known for
Antisemitism, Holocaust denial, conspiracy theory
Notable work
The Secrets of the Federal Reserve (1952)
The Biological Jew (1967)
Movement
Neo-fascism, constitutional militia movement
Eustace Clarence Mullins Jr. (March 9, 1923 – February 2, 2010)[1] was an antisemitic American writer, propagandist,[2] Holocaust denier, and disciple of the poet Ezra Pound.[3] His best-known book is The Secrets of The Federal Reserve, in which he alleged that several high-profile bankers had conspired to write the Federal Reserve Act for their own nefarious purposes, and then induced Congress to enact it into law. David Randall called Mullins "one of the world's leading conspiracy theorists."[4] The Southern Poverty Law Center described him as "a one-man organization of hate".[5]
You sure know how to pick 'em.

Old 04-21-2020, 04:08 AM

6,957 posts, read 6,888,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia
By example, you mean the film or the current situation? It could certainly happen accidentally and that may well be what happened this time but it may also be that it was "helped along" deliberately.
Ahh - a conspiracy theory. Of course it COULD have been helped along as well as thousands of other theories which COULD have happened. I do not think you need me to remove the huge plank from your eye so that you can see the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62
Im guessing whoever is orchestrating this, will not allow something like a vaccine throw a wrench into their plans.
UNLESS, the whole point is to vaccinate us with something they want us to have. What better way to get everyone wanting a vaccine than to create a pandemic which has no way of showing you have it. There are already many people who do not agree with vaccines, but if they think they will die if they dont get it, then there is more reason to be vaccinated.

Then the best way to stop the epidemic is for enforced vaccinations with whatever cocktail they decide they want to give us. Could have all kinds of ethnic cleansing effects so it depends who is the one orchestrating it all behind the scenes. I mean, there are enough white supremecists and folks who do not approve of immigation to have a few billionaires among their ranks.

The books by Dr David Jacobs on alien abductions and alien takeover describe a perfect way to control and orchestrate something like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbrains
You still have dozens of developed countries, with hundreds of labs, universities, pharmaceutical companies and agencies working to find a vaccine. Do you really think that if the NIH, or Columbia, or Johns Hopkins, or Oxford, or the Sorbonne, or Pfizer, or Bayer, or the Chinese military, or anybody else comes up with a vaccine it can be squashed?
All you need is for the vaccine to have been developed already and is just waiting for a few of the labs to offer their own vaccine to be selected by the government. Then you offer the one prepared and it gets magically selected as the one to be used.

If you have a long-term agenda, then it does not really matter how long something takes, you know what your plan is and you have planned it out in meticulous detail. Like a scientist planning out his lab rat experiment, in the end he kills them off and discects their brains or livers or whatever.

Old 04-21-2020, 07:53 AM

13,011 posts, read 13,060,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
All you need is for the vaccine to have been developed already and is just waiting for a few of the labs to offer their own vaccine to be selected by the government. Then you offer the one prepared and it gets magically selected as the one to be used.
Really.

Selected by which government? You do realize there are approximately 200 countries on this planet, so that is potentially 200 different decisions.

What happens when multiple vaccines by multiple vendors are in use. Some governments will approve multiple vaccines. Now we have 200 governments choosing from 2,3 or 6 vaccine options. That is 1200 possible results.

Quote:
If you have a long-term agenda, then it does not really matter how long something takes, you know what your plan is and you have planned it out in meticulous detail. Like a scientist planning out his lab rat experiment, in the end he kills them off and discects their brains or livers or whatever.
Planning doesn’t work that way, except in comic books and the movies.

In the real world there are millions of variables that you cannot account for, any of which could derail portions of a plan, rendering an intricate plan useless.

For the sake of argument, if a plan relied on high oil prices, a naturally occurring Coronavirus would have destroyed that plan, because oil futures are currently negative. If it relied on a unified Europe, you have a problem because of Brexit. If it was originally developed by refugee nazis in the 1950s, the development of computers and the internet is sufficiently disruptive to have killed that plan.

There are too many players, with too many variables, to allow for a Dr. Evil plan to work.

Old 04-21-2020, 09:10 AM

Out Of Shadows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY8Nfzcn1qQ&t=191s

Have you guys seen this yet?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal