Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2010, 09:23 AM

3,644 posts, read 6,305,063 times

Advertisements

1 in 3 Brit Muslims students back 'killing for Islam', 40 percent want Sharia law: Wikileaks

While I don't support the Wikileaks outing of secret documents, there are certainly some interesting things we are finding out as a result of it. It is no wonder the results of this survey were never released to the public.

Old 12-22-2010, 09:50 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,207,740 times
Interesting. This is hearsay but an email friend recently shared this with me:

"I had a call from friends in lancashire england and it has gotten so bad they are afraid to leave the home when it gets dark. They told me things going on that we don't see in the media here. The muslims are rioting all over england and killing white people as the citizens dont have guns but the [Muslims] do."

Old 12-22-2010, 09:52 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbacon View Post
1 in 3 Brit Muslims students back 'killing for Islam', 40 percent want Sharia law: Wikileaks

While I don't support the Wikileaks outing of secret documents, there are certainly some interesting things we are finding out as a result of it. It is no wonder the results of this survey were never released to the public.

I really don't like London anymore because of thier arab problem. Scotland and Ireland are much better places to vacation in the UK. My daughter was going to study for a semester in London- no go for me. She will go to Tokyo instead.

Old 12-22-2010, 10:08 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,733,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post

"I had a call from friends in lancashire england and it has gotten so bad they are afraid to leave the home when it gets dark. They told me things going on that we don't see in the media here. The muslims are rioting all over england and killing white people as the citizens dont have guns but the [Muslims] do."
brits (and western europeans in general) seem to me to have an exagerrated idea of how dangerous and violent their society is.

Old 12-22-2010, 10:54 AM

174 posts, read 372,946 times
The press builds up this rubbish because it sells papers and it catches people with hangovers and indigestion in the early morning, gives them something to rant about as they have their haircuts and so on. Most Muslims are extremely respectable. Most people of all religions believe you should be prepared to fight for them. The Jews in the UK are allowed to use their law by agreement, and it is a lot cheaper than barristers: the use of Sharia would be no different. The racist right loves this sort of stuff, but there is no reason sensible people should take any notice.

Old 12-22-2010, 11:19 AM

15,891 posts, read 18,325,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iolo View Post
The press builds up this rubbish because it sells papers and it catches people with hangovers and indigestion in the early morning, gives them something to rant about as they have their haircuts and so on. Most Muslims are extremely respectable. Most people of all religions believe you should be prepared to fight for them. The Jews in the UK are allowed to use their law by agreement, and it is a lot cheaper than barristers: the use of Sharia would be no different. The racist right loves this sort of stuff, but there is no reason sensible people should take any notice.
Give me a break. Sharia Law is disgusting. It promotes cutting off body parts, pushing walls on people, 4 male witnesses to a rape and absolutely no rights for women.

Most Hebrew Law has to do with healthy eating. It does not promote murder, disrespect and breaking other laws.

Sharia Law as the law of the land would herald the beginning of the end. And, a bloody end it would be.

Old 12-22-2010, 11:23 AM

2 posts, read 3,941 times
Well well well; this my first post here and I intended to post in another post, but the headline grabbed me!
A friend of mine told me that, in Montana they are killing every Black-African that walk in the street! is that right?
another friend told me that in Arkansas, no dogs are allowed in any street between 8am and 6pm! is that right?
And finally another friend told me that in Wichita, every single young female under 25 is to be circumcised to reduce causal sex! Is that right?.
Now, all that is made up as the post above (see Cunucu Beach’s post). I can confirm that you can walk at 2am in the morning with just your underwear and no one will stop you certainly not a religious one (maybe you will be frozen dead due to the freezing cold); there is no Arab or Muslim problem as far I can see, I live in a county full of Brits, Asian, Hindu, Black, Arab and I can confirm that the Muslim and Arabs are the most welcoming mankind I’ve ever seen, totally the opposite of the Brits, Italian and French (well I’m a Frenchman ) and you feel more secure being in a Muslim neighbourhood than being elsewhere, because of their respect to human lives and their reject to drugs, gun and violence, on top of their unparalleled generosity.
So guys, before giving rubbish information and generalising some sporadic event (true or false) be careful as you might end up a victim of a false or true information in you turn.
For the wikileaks stuff, I think it’s a good thing as we know the real motivation of the US administration and it’s up to the us citizen now to take their courage and say no to their dirty plan.
These are my 5 pence’s take it or leave it and thanks for reading.

Old 12-22-2010, 05:45 PM

14,247 posts, read 17,922,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post

Tell your friend to lay off the "waccy baccy"

Old 12-23-2010, 06:36 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,207,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baltazard View Post
Well well well; this my first post here and I intended to post in another post, but the headline grabbed me!
A friend of mine told me that, in Montana they are killing every Black-African that walk in the street! is that right?
another friend told me that in Arkansas, no dogs are allowed in any street between 8am and 6pm! is that right?
And finally another friend told me that in Wichita, every single young female under 25 is to be circumcised to reduce causal sex! Is that right?.
Now, all that is made up as the post above (see Cunucu Beach’s post). I can confirm that you can walk at 2am in the morning with just your underwear and no one will stop you certainly not a religious one (maybe you will be frozen dead due to the freezing cold); there is no Arab or Muslim problem as far I can see, I live in a county full of Brits, Asian, Hindu, Black, Arab and I can confirm that the Muslim and Arabs are the most welcoming mankind I’ve ever seen, totally the opposite of the Brits, Italian and French (well I’m a Frenchman ) and you feel more secure being in a Muslim neighbourhood than being elsewhere, because of their respect to human lives and their reject to drugs, gun and violence, on top of their unparalleled generosity.
So guys, before giving rubbish information and generalising some sporadic event (true or false) be careful as you might end up a victim of a false or true information in you turn.
For the wikileaks stuff, I think it’s a good thing as we know the real motivation of the US administration and it’s up to the us citizen now to take their courage and say no to their dirty plan.
These are my 5 pence’s take it or leave it and thanks for reading.

I have no dog in this fight and my post is not "made up". I copied and pasted from the email I received. The only change I made was to to substitute the word "Muslim" for "r a g h e a d" which is what appeared in the original email. I posted it purely as a FWIW. You are free to take it or leave it but to insult me as someone who "makes up" a post, is uncalled for.

Again, and FWIW, another friend of mine--a Dutch national now living in Berlin--has told me he no longer visits his home neighborhood in the Netherlands because it is "risky" for a European to wander through that area today due to having been overtaken by Muslims. He has also said there are areas of Berlin it is best for Europeans to avoid.

Everyone's experience and perception is different. That one person feels perfectly safe and comfortable in a Muslim area of Europe or the UK and another does not is purely subjective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggy001 View Post
Tell your friend to lay off the "waccy baccy"
It isn't MY friend who lives in Lancashire. It's my friend's friend. I don't know the Lancashire person

Old 12-23-2010, 08:16 AM

7,956 posts, read 11,846,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
brits (and western europeans in general) seem to me to have an exagerrated idea of how dangerous and violent their society is.
do you live in A HEAVILY populated asian comunity? i think you dont have a clue whats actually going on in places like dundee, glasgow, birmingham, bradford, leeds and london, where there is massive asian comunities. and white youths and asian youth gangs fight most weekends, there is countless incidents of this, see a few attached, it is becoming a huge problem and if people dont realise this then their eyes need opening, these are a few examples:

Murder of Kriss Donald - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Asian Youth Fight Back The Attacks (http://www.bannedthought.net/india/PeoplesMarch/PM1999-2006/archives/2001/sep2k1/asian.htm - broken link)

Racist Asian denies murdering a white man - another anti-white racist murder?

Police fear new riots as white youth dies after fight | Mail Online
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom