Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2014, 01:36 PM

41 posts, read 53,735 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmoreboy25 View Post
pg plaza is beyond dead. You should be ashamed for even mentioning that dead ass place. Everyplace you mentioned you probably could never afford anyways because you sound like a dc bama off benning road.
You sound like a Baltimore bama, probably some wigger from Dundalk or Rapolla street. PG plaza is live as hell especially with all the development. FYI I'm 24 and have my own place in Montgomery county, I probably have more $$$ than you do

You probably shop at Marshall's....

Old 01-19-2014, 01:37 PM

673 posts, read 1,187,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoolboy Mike View Post
More DC area malls,

Beltway Plaza, Forestville Mall, Largo Town Center, the Blvd, Tanger Outlets, Iverson Mall, Ballston Common, Bowie Town Center, etc.....

Besides Tanger, these places are basic but Mondawmin, East Point, and Security sq mall, are basic. White Marsh and Towson are on par with Wheaton and Montgomery Mall respectively. Tyson's corner is in completely different league.
NOW I can agree with you on that. Tysons is more in Annapolis Mall league IMO

Old 01-19-2014, 01:40 PM

Quote:
You sound like a Baltimore bama, probably some wigger from Dundalk or Rapolla street. PG plaza is live as hell especially with all the development. FYI I'm 24 and have my own place in Montgomery county, I probably have more $$$ than you do

You probably shop at Marshall's....
LMAO you probably go on google maps like shid. Dundalk isn't even in Baltimore City. YOU SOUND SO DUMB. PG PLAZA is dead. LMAO and if you live in Montgomery you shouldn't even be mentioning pg plaza there to classy for that

Old 01-19-2014, 01:41 PM

6,208 posts, read 9,215,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaryland455 View Post
Your completely wrong with these two.....Did you really put "Baltimore" for Architecture/Shopping Please take a second and think about that again
The only thing in regards to shopping I can think of for Bmore at the moment is Inner Harbor, Mondawmin Mall, White Marsh Mall, Harbor East, Fells Point, and I think Hampden. Others who know Baltimore better can offer discuss on their own.

As for DC, there's Penn Quarter, Chinatown/Gallery Place, Columbia Heights, Adams Morgan, Georgetown, Friendship Heights, Eastern Market area in Capitol Hill, Dupont Circle, Chevy Chase, Georgetown Park, Old Post Office Pavilion, Union Station, etc.

Most of the shopping in both cities kinda pale in comparison to their own suburbs though. In Baltimore's case, it's Towson Town Center, Towson Square, Columbia Mall, Owings Mills Mall, Hunt Valley Town Centre, Towson Place, etc.

In DC's case, it's Bethesda Row, Montgomery Mall, Westfield Wheaton, St. Charles Mall, PG Plaza Mall, National Harbor, Tanger Outlets, City Place Mall, Ballston Common Mall, Fashion Centre at Pentagon City, Pentagon Row, Tyson's Corner Center, Tyson's Galleria, The BLVD, Forestville Mall, Lakeforest Mall, Reston Town Center, Old Town Alexandria, Potomac Yards, Crystal City Shops, White Flint Mall, Beltway Plaza, The Collection at Chevy Chase, Dulles Town Center, The Village at Shirlington, Market Common Clarendon, Manassas Mall, Seven Corners, Potomac Mills, Fair Oaks Mall, Fairfax Square, Bowie Town Center, etc.

Both cities I guess you can say kinda 'share' Annapolis Mall and Arundel Mills.

Old 01-19-2014, 01:43 PM

41 posts, read 53,735 times
Dundalk is in the county... I know I took the #10 bus out there before from downtown.

Anyways this is you Bmore boy ... In the blue

Hey Frog, you happen to be white! - YouTube

Old 01-19-2014, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcave360 View Post
The only thing in regards to shopping I can think of for Bmore at the moment is Inner Harbor, Mondawmin Mall, White Marsh Mall, Harbor East, Fells Point, and I think Hampden. Others who know Baltimore better can offer discuss on their own.

As for DC, there's Penn Quarter, Chinatown/Gallery Place, Columbia Heights, Adams Morgan, Georgetown, Friendship Heights, Eastern Market area in Capitol Hill, Dupont Circle, Chevy Chase, Georgetown Park, Old Post Office Pavilion, Union Station, etc.

Most of the shopping in both cities kinda pale in comparison to their own suburbs though. In Baltimore's case, it's Towson Town Center, Towson Square, Columbia Mall, Owings Mills Mall, Hunt Valley Town Centre, Towson Place, etc.

In DC's case, it's Bethesda Row, Montgomery Mall, Westfield Wheaton, St. Charles Mall, PG Plaza Mall, National Harbor, Tanger Outlets, City Place Mall, Ballston Common Mall, Fashion Centre at Pentagon City, Pentagon Row, Tyson's Corner Center, Tyson's Galleria, The BLVD, Forestville Mall, Lakeforest Mall, Reston Town Center, Old Town Alexandria, Potomac Yards, Crystal City Shops, White Flint Mall, Beltway Plaza, The Collection at Chevy Chase, Dulles Town Center, The Village at Shirlington, Market Common Clarendon, Manassas Mall, Seven Corners, Potomac Mills, Fair Oaks Mall, Fairfax Square, Bowie Town Center, etc.

Both cities I guess you can say kinda 'share' Annapolis Mall and Arundel Mills.

I agree. DC suburbs has so many shopping options. JUST dc as a city is kind of lacking in regard to downtown.

Old 01-19-2014, 01:45 PM

6,208 posts, read 9,215,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmoreboy25 View Post
DC IS NOT MANHATTEN. IF you say a skyline doesn't make a city's downtown then your highly irrelevant. I think your just mad to the fact that Baltimore has a competitive skyline something your city will never have. You can see Baltimore's skyline from as far as Columbia. I highly doubt DC homeless rate is declining. AS of 2013 the national rate for homeless decreased but DC's homeless population increased significantly. D.C. Homeless Population Rises, Despite National Decline - Housing Complex . DC has tons of neglected areas in southeast and northeast. Trinidad, Barry Farms, Washington Highlands, and almost all the neighborhoods bordering PG County. Your murder rate increased this year despite its decline for the last 3 or 4 years, and don't blame the navy yard shootings because of this. Plenty of people have been killed in DC this year because of gangs and the crack trade that your city is severely affected by. I don't know where you get your sources from but as of 2013 the inner harbor area has seen a significant increase in home prices as well as the rest of the city as it continues to gentrify Inner Harbor Real Estate & Inner Harbor Baltimore Homes For Sale - Zillow . Anacostia has yet to see redevelopment. https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&l...,89.54,,0,0.37 just one of the many neglected area DC has that you try to act like it doesn't have. AND DC architecture is not more unique than Baltimore's. DC architecture is typical of a cosmopolitan city trying to resemble something of Seattle or even Northern Virginia Cities
AND NEITHER IS BALTIMORE.

Hell, parts of Downtown Los Angeles (Which is better than Downtown Bmore IMO) look like they're straight out of Manhattan (Most particularly Lower/Uptown Manhattan) but that doesn't the entire city is anything like Manhattan.

Old 01-19-2014, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Dundalk is in the county... I know I took the #10 bus out there before from downtown.

LMAO so your from Montgomery county and have all this $$$$$ but you catch the local bus to go to DUNDALK? MAN O MAN your highly confused

Old 01-19-2014, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcave360 View Post
AND NEITHER IS BALTIMORE.

Hell, parts of Downtown Los Angeles (Which is better than Downtown Bmore IMO) look like they're straight out of Manhattan (Most particularly Lower/Uptown Manhattan) but that doesn't the entire city is anything like Manhattan.
DOWNTOWN LA ****s on Baltimores. IM just saying Baltimore in comparison to DC architecture and vibe wise.

Old 01-19-2014, 01:49 PM

Quote:

Lol you must know so much about Baltimore because you visited DIRTYDALK.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC