Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2016, 10:44 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,813,132 times

Advertisements

ISIS is a terrorist group which doesn't represent Islam in any way. They are an abomination of everything Islam stands for. As an atheist myself, I'm very critical of all religiously fueled attempts, but after reading these Amnesty International reports and similar reports from the Finnish foreign ministry, these ISIS guys are just sadistic murderers being coerced to killing. It's so sick that I can't find words. Torture, burning alive different things of torture... awful. The only punishment is death, and I hope the agitators will be killed.

Old 03-04-2016, 10:59 AM

29,537 posts, read 19,626,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
ISIS is a terrorist group which doesn't represent Islam in any way. They are an abomination of everything Islam stands for. As an atheist myself, I'm very critical of all religiously fueled attempts, but after reading these Amnesty International reports and similar reports from the Finnish foreign ministry, these ISIS guys are just sadistic murderers being coerced to killing. It's so sick that I can't find words. Torture, burning alive different things of torture... awful. The only punishment is death, and I hope the agitators will be killed.
Well they interpret a very literal or strict view of Islam.

This is what it says in the Quran, and exactly what ISIS does to punish those who violate laws of the Quran.

Adultery
24:2 "The adulterer and the adulteress, scourge ye each one of them (with) a hundred stripes. And let not pity for the twain withhold you from obedience to Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a party of believers witness their punishment."
For making war against Allah and his Messenger
5:33 "The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger ... will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom."
Lewdness
4:15 "As for those of your women who are guilty of lewdness, call to witness four of you against them. And if they testify (to the truth of the allegation) then confine them to the houses until death take them."
Stealing
5:38 "As for the thief, both male and female, cut off their hands. It is the reward of their own deeds, an exemplary punishment from Allah."

Homosexuals
7:80-84- "...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)" -

Of course similar passages exist in the Old Testament, but to my knowledge there isn't an ISIS equivalent in either Christianity or Judaism. Basically, the followers of ISIS want to live in the Dark Ages.

Old 03-04-2016, 11:03 AM

6,344 posts, read 4,408,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Its a violent cycle. We destroy Isis leave the area in shambles then the renmants come together and form another terrorist group and on and on it goes. Its all fueled by a large supply of young gullible men and women who believe the ideology and go to fight, easy access to weapons, and a destabilized chaotic area with no firm authority. Isis in no shape or form represents Islam, it represents evil. Isis is a large organized crime network and unfortunately many countries (turkey,Israel...) Support it. How is isis so rich? It takes oil in the area and sells it to turkey in the black market and it does the same for Israel. Its all a giant game and the pieces are us people, expendable in their eyes. World politics are all a joke.

Old 03-04-2016, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagogeorge View Post
Well they interpret a very literal or strict view of Islam.

This is what it says in the Quran, and exactly what ISIS does to punish those who violate laws of the Quran.

Adultery
24:2 "The adulterer and the adulteress, scourge ye each one of them (with) a hundred stripes. And let not pity for the twain withhold you from obedience to Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a party of believers witness their punishment."
For making war against Allah and his Messenger
5:33 "The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger ... will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom."
Lewdness
4:15 "As for those of your women who are guilty of lewdness, call to witness four of you against them. And if they testify (to the truth of the allegation) then confine them to the houses until death take them."
Stealing
5:38 "As for the thief, both male and female, cut off their hands. It is the reward of their own deeds, an exemplary punishment from Allah."

Homosexuals
7:80-84- "...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)" -

Of course similar passages exist in the Old Testament, but to my knowledge there isn't an ISIS equivalent in either Christianity or Judaism. Basically, the followers of ISIS want to live in the Dark Ages.
Yes. Islam is a lenient religion . All the rules in islam are meant to be permanent, islam is flexible the religion is supposed to change as time goes on and accomadate for that time period. Only permanent rules is the belief in the oneness of Allah,and the belief Muhamamd PBH was his messenger. Then there are permanent practices such as prayer and fasting giving charity etc. But anything really that applies to the world is meant to be flexible. Islam says punish the gay people, but this was In 600 ad, there was a true Islamic state then. Now its different gays are accepted, although you can't be gay as a Muslim and it is a sin, you must respect them. Many rules change in islam, its the way the religion is supposed to be. Unfortunately some people don't understand that.

Old 03-04-2016, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
He should be deported.
Yeah doubt he will get punished much. Wonder if he has ties to the Jewish mob (Red Mafia) which is one of the largest, smartest and most powerful organized crime groups in the history of the world. Saw a video by David duke ( yes the former kkk grand wizard lol) that looked into the history of the Jewish mob and its ties in politics and the ADL.

Old 03-04-2016, 11:13 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,813,132 times
According to the observers and people on the field, ISIS is totally off the hook. They have no boundaries and no humanity in them. Locals are saying that the existence is only black, as ISIS is only a black hell.

BTW, to fight these idiots we are sending 50 more military experts to the Kurdish Peshmerga in addition of the 50 experts already. They are teaching infantry tactics and medicinial evacuation so that ISIS can be destroyed. The volunteer quota was filled in 20 minuntes when reservists were asked to join the educational group, lol.

Old 03-04-2016, 11:24 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,435,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muslim12 View Post
Yeah doubt he will get punished much. Wonder if he has ties to the Jewish mob (Red Mafia) which is one of the largest, smartest and most powerful organized crime groups in the history of the world. Saw a video by David duke ( yes the former kkk grand wizard lol) that looked into the history of the Jewish mob and its ties in politics and the ADL.
Would this be the video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3GMDcFOq0g

Old 03-04-2016, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
Yes he did a 3 part series on it.

Old 03-04-2016, 01:16 PM

14,497 posts, read 9,435,900 times
Okay, after watching the whole debate, I really like Kasich more. I wish Kasich could win.

Trump does the worst against Hillary, Kasich the best.

Kasich wants to confront putin and help Ukraine reclaim the stolen lands and additionally keep putin at bay. Trump want to be putin's pal. Trump is also a con-man.

Maybe Kasich can prevail if a brokered convention occurs? Maybe that's the GOP strategy in the 1st place by keeping 3 other candidates in the race.

Old 03-04-2016, 03:07 PM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,496,782 times
Whoa. You were such a pro-Trump guy; I remember last year I mentioned his positions may be insincere but you dismissed it. What changed?

Kasich's strategy is hoping he'll get nominated at a brokered convention. I don't think there is a GOP strategy; they have no control over the candidates.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather