Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2015, 05:51 PM

1,384 posts, read 2,512,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post
I think there are two pad lots yet to have tenants named (on the old Sear's site), so I'm anxiously awaiting those names.
Likewise. I am also very interested and seeing what they will be doing with the rest of the property. Phase II has to include some big changes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2015, 07:57 PM

[quote=mmccul;41895053]The whole rebrand thing really hasn't taken shape yet. Honestly, this new sign is the first I have seen the new name branded anywhere. Their website and social media pages still promote them as the Martinsburg Mall. Perhaps they are waiting for the signage to be in place before taking the new name 100% but generally a rebrand happens more instantly.

I stand corrected. The mall's social pages have been changed to Foxcroft Towne Center at Martinsburg as of today. Looks like the rebrand is finally taking shape.

Old 11-11-2015, 08:08 PM

4,081 posts, read 3,606,367 times
[quote=mmccul;41897864]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmccul View Post
The whole rebrand thing really hasn't taken shape yet. Honestly, this new sign is the first I have seen the new name branded anywhere. Their website and social media pages still promote them as the Martinsburg Mall. Perhaps they are waiting for the signage to be in place before taking the new name 100% but generally a rebrand happens more instantly.

I stand corrected. The mall's social pages have been changed to Foxcroft Towne Center at Martinsburg as of today. Looks like the rebrand is finally taking shape.
That's weird. Do you have a link? The Martinsburg Mall page is still the same on my end.

Old 11-11-2015, 09:59 PM

[quote=Dequindre;41897974]
Quote:

That's weird. Do you have a link? The Martinsburg Mall page is still the same on my end.
Here is there Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/FoxcroftTowneCenter/

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/mallconfessions

Their website is still the same. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough, I meant they changed their social media pages. My guess is they are waiting for an official logo to be finalized before updating the website. This is probably also why their cover and profile pictures on Fb and Twitter are stock photos of presents and such.

Old 11-15-2015, 01:28 PM

Chipotle is now open!

Old 11-19-2015, 08:35 AM

58 posts, read 83,340 times
Default Foxcroft Towne Center at Martinsburg

I totally do not get the name change BEFORE actually fixing the interior of the mall. I would think you would not want people to associate the old product with the new name. They need to get rid of those glorified yard sales and get some name brand stores... Easier said than done, I know... but hold off on the name change till you have a better product...

Old 11-19-2015, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledtear View Post
I totally do not get the name change BEFORE actually fixing the interior of the mall. I would think you would not want people to associate the old product with the new name. They need to get rid of those glorified yard sales and get some name brand stores... Easier said than done, I know... but hold off on the name change till you have a better product...
I agree. The whole project has seemed incomplete from the start. In the end, I wouldn't doubt if Paramount's plan go as far as the plans of owners before them.

Old 11-19-2015, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post
I agree. The whole project has seemed incomplete from the start. In the end, I wouldn't doubt if Paramount's plan go as far as the plans of owners before them.
I'm reaching the point where I am concerned that this is what will happen. Too many open-ended press releases and "plans" that don't come to fruition. The fact that Paramount still hasn't updated their website materials for the Mall since 2013 is concerning enough...

Old 11-20-2015, 07:38 AM

Quote:
I'm reaching the point where I am concerned that this is what will happen. Too many open-ended press releases and "plans" that don't come to fruition. The fact that Paramount still hasn't updated their website materials for the Mall since 2013 is concerning enough...
Well, at least they've accomplished something. Maybe their pockets aren't deep enough for a proper revitalization.

Old 11-20-2015, 09:53 AM

58 posts, read 83,340 times
Default Chicken before the egg?

One line of thinking would be that you have to rebrand BEFORE you can attract bigger names maybe? We shall see... We really only ever go into the mall for Angelo's Pizza (great NY style pizza) and, man, it is so depressing in there... almost as bad as downtown Martinsburg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia