Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 09:39 PM

5,826 posts, read 9,609,504 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1x View Post
I'm wondering if we will ever lose WV to foreign investors? I see the US has a big debt to foreign investors!!!
Nope. All of America is at risk with the exception of West by God Virginia. I'm personally overseeing that movement.

West Virginians are uneducated, toothless, shoeless hicks that are all closely related to Big Foot and we eat tourists and investors alike - as well as their cars. What we hicks miss, the coal trucks will push over any available cliff.

I'm keeping a handle on it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2008, 10:16 PM
x1x x1x started this thread

227 posts, read 805,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceT View Post
Nope. All of America is at risk with the exception of West by God Virginia. I'm personally overseeing that movement.

West Virginians are uneducated, toothless, shoeless hicks that are all closely related to Big Foot and we eat tourists and investors alike - as well as their cars. What we hicks miss, the coal trucks will push over any available cliff.

Thanks Alice!!! I can now rest and get to sleep, Glad to hear you have things under control!!!

Old 11-16-2008, 11:12 AM

3,106 posts, read 7,375,925 times
Keep up the good work Alice. We've had a visitor from Chicago on a couple other posts and can tell from the comments poster has made that it won't take much to keep him convinced.

Love how the outsiders are experts on our state. That keeps them away.

Old 11-16-2008, 11:32 AM

I'm on it. Not to worry. Just remember, when outsiders say nasty things about WV, encourage them to spread that hate around. Tell them they are right, and all will remain well here. We don't want them coming here, we don't want them changing their story or taking what few jobs there are away from us. It's a team effort.

Old 11-16-2008, 11:36 AM

11,944 posts, read 14,784,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceT View Post

It's a good thing WV kept a place for write ins on it's ballot. Excellent job alice!

Old 11-16-2008, 11:45 AM

Don't give me any ideas, harborlady. I'm dangerous when I'm contemplating new ideas...

Old 11-16-2008, 12:45 PM

4,714 posts, read 13,315,952 times
Add FAT to that comment...Huntington is now (as cited by an expert) the fattest city in America...

We finally made # 1 in something...makes me proud...

I shut my eyes and saw (in my mind) hordes of skinny San Francisco joggers coming here to get us in shape...forcing us to jog and eat tofu...like a 'Peace Corps mission but with a Strangelove effect...They all had wide-eyed grins and seemed like they were high on 'shrooms...

scary...

Old 11-16-2008, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Kennedy View Post
Add FAT to that comment...Huntington is now (as cited by an expert) the fattest city in America...
You keep passing that around David. Be sure outsiders are aware. That's a reputation to uphold.

Old 11-16-2008, 12:50 PM

4,714 posts, read 13,315,952 times
I'm going to McDonalds today to celebrate this STUPENDOUS recognition...

Old 11-16-2008, 12:53 PM

Don't forget, supersize everything and order two milkshakes to wash it down with. Make sure someone from out of town is aware. You get bonus points for hitting your chest and belching out loud during and after your meal.

Do us proud!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia