Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2012, 06:01 AM

1,720 posts, read 1,319,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sephiro499 View Post
Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

The one tenth of 1% will just unleash a bioweapon, and wipe as all out. While they retreat to their underground bunkers.

They've already used the slaves to fund the industrial revolution and create the information age. Once the information age is perfected the slaves are no longer needed.
Absolutely spot on!! Repped!!!!

ZeroHedge | On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero-

The Jobs Report: How To Interpret The Data To Become A Better Investor - Seeking Alpha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2012, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegeguy35 View Post
I know nurses and engineers out of work. But let's just say everybody get educated and gets skills. And let's say they get in demand skills. Whatever the thing of the week is this week. We have 15 million unemployed and 15 to 25 million underemployed. Now let's worry only about the unemployed for now. Thus the 15 million go to college or get a trade. There are no jobs to absorb 15 million people. Nor classroom space or room in the training programs. About 25 million Americans earn 9 dollars or less an hour. They are the underemployed no one talks about. So let's say even 10 million of these people get educated and gain skills. Where are they going to work? I will tell you nowhere that is where. We are moving to a future where will need less labor not more. Only 63.6% of us work now. The rate has been dropping for years. Of the 63% still working 15 to 17% are underemployed. We most likely will hit the 50% mark in the next 10 to 15 years. That will be our labor rate of people working. There will not be 25 million new jobs for these unemployed and underemployed to take. Most future job growth will be low wage service jobs. You will not be able to support yourself to start with.
Good post. Need to rep you again. Hope I can! This thread is amazing. Lots of people with a clue in this thread. Congrats people!!

Old 05-29-2012, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
Your either necessary or your unnecessary.

Simple.
You won't have that attitude when the SHTF. Believe me buddy you'll be pissing your pants.

Old 05-29-2012, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Veyron: Yes, it's all so simple to people like you. Because letting sociopaths determine who lives and who dies based upon their "economic value" and how they compare to slave labor in other nations can't *possibly* end badly. And corporations always make the best decisions and would *never* keep cronies employed vs. skilled workers.... sure!

I assume you're "necessary" just because you haven't lost your job... yet. You're replaceable. Keep that in mind.
Great post! Repped!

People who think like him will be in for a ruuuuuuude awakening. Believe me.

Old 05-29-2012, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Bobtn: Well, all costs are really passed on to the consumers anyway. Either prices go up, quality goes down, or people get laid off. The guys are the top aren't going to feel it.

Funny point about the taxpayer money - when one counts mutual funds and taxpayer expenses, "we the people" probably *are* paying for a lot of this stuff, IMHO.

Soletaire: Good points. For more examples, look at any of Jack Welch's "young apprentices" and the damage they've caused. Nardelli is my favorite. He ran Home Depot into the ground when one look at the long term picture, which somehow made him qualified to run Chrysler - and we all know how that turned out. And yet the average guy off the street would have to pass a 100-question test to work at Home Depot as a cashier and would need a degree and 3-5 years of automotive experience to work at Chrysler. It just doesn't make any sense - these guys are given a free pass and are not accountable to anyone for anything.
Very good post.

Old 05-29-2012, 06:56 AM

34,155 posts, read 83,233,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthStarDelight View Post
Well, when most of them do anyways.

But the long-term trends are unmistakable:
So when all this "human workforce reduction" takes place...
Or perhaps I'm feeling a bit doomerish...
The larger problem is less about not having enough jobs for everyone who needs one...
it's about having far too many people available for the jobs that actually need doing.

Old 05-29-2012, 07:33 AM

7,474 posts, read 7,049,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRational View Post
The larger problem is less about not having enough jobs for everyone who needs one...
it's about having far too many people available for the jobs that actually need doing.
The problem with that line of reasoning is where it logically leads... genocide of the "undesirables."

Oh, this time there won't be labor camps - labor camps might employ people in the process of building and staffing them, and we can't have that! Nope - they'll just let the "undesirables" die on the streets. It's cheaper that way!

Old 05-29-2012, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCGranny View Post
Well, we ARE paying for corporations' benefits - watch this video if you don't believe it.

General Motors is becoming China Motors - YouTube

You can grouse about the evil corporations all you want, but it is your own elected government who is shafting you; taking your tax dollars to hand over to their corporate buddies while telling you that they are "saving jobs". They are, all right - in China.

China is Colonizing America, here are 45 signs of it (with embedded links)

45 Signs That China Is Colonizing America

Here's a couple of samples:
#2 Earlier this month, the Federal Reserve announced that it has given approval for banks owned by the Chinese government to buy stakes in U.S.-owned banks.
#3 A few days ago Reuters reported that China is now able to completely bypass Wall Street and purchase U.S. debt directly from the U.S. Treasury Department.

#8 Chinese investors have been gobbling up real estate all over New York City. The following is from a recent Forbes article....
According to a recent report in the New York Times, investors from China are “snapping up luxury apartments” and are planning to spend hundreds of millions of dollars on commercial and residential projects like Atlantic Yards in Brooklyn. Chinese companies also have signed major leases at the Empire State Building and at 1 World Trade Center, the report said.

#9 The Chinese are also doing huge real estate deals in cities in the middle part of the country. The following example is from an article in the Toledo Blade....
Dashing Pacific Group Ltd., which has already purchased the nearby Docks restaurant complex for $2.15 million, put its $3.8 million offer to buy the southern 69 acres at the Marina District in East Toledo back on the table for approval by Toledo City Council. Additionally, Dashing Pacific Chairman Yuan Xiaohong, in a letter signed in Hangzhou, said the firm wants a two-year option to buy the decommissioned Toledo Edison power plant property on the site.

#10 According to ABC News, major road and bridge projects all over the United States are being built by Chinese companies. Meanwhile, there are millions upon millions of blue collar American workers that cannot find jobs. The following is a brief excerpt from a recent ABC News article....
In New York there is a $400 million renovation project on the Alexander Hamilton Bridge.
In California, there is a $7.2 billion project to rebuild the Bay Bridge connecting San Francisco and Oakland.
In Alaska, there is a proposal for a $190 million bridge project.
These projects sound like steps in the right direction, but much of the work is going to Chinese government-owned firms.
"When we subsidize jobs in China, we're not creating any wealth in the United States," said Scott Paul, executive director for the Alliance for American Manufacturing.

<end quotes>

No, darlings, you don't have to wonder what jobs you will have, or whom you'll be working for, or who will own the apartment/land you live on, who will sell you your electricity, food, or water (or regulate it for you).

Your best bet - learn Mandarin, so you can speak to your masters. You've been sold out; your "birthright" has been traded for a mess of pottage. And your government and the corporations whom you bailed out with your tax dollars are profiting partners in the sellout.
I watched the whole video with POS talking and the hammer and sickle, the celebration of the founding of the communist party. I can't even write coherently now I'm so ENRAGED. Seeing the hammer and sickle always pissed me off even as a young kid during the Cold War and that piece of **** Gorbachev because I know it stands for Lucifer and the evil central piece of mother f****ing traswh animals centrasl bansters who set up communism. The Rothchilds are an evil Satanic family, the Rockefellers, Morgans and the rest of the scum su****g filth who sapp the wealth of the world. I can not believe that these f****** scum su**** fU****** hypocrytes are selling us out and doing business with communists.

I'm telling you idiots on here this country is GOOOOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You liberal sissies who think "protesting" in the streets is going to help have your head so far up your stupid asses it's not even funny. Voting in these stupid elections of bought and paid for yes men won't help either. If you want to live free and get the country back it's going to take people who are not afraid of excerecising their second amendment rights and cleansing the country of the bankster parasites and their bought and paid for politicians who are just "poli" many and "tics" blood sucking parasires. Useless thieves. I know a guy who is almost 80 years old and retired and comfortable and has no dog in this fight accept for his youngers kids and grandkids and he's even said more than once, without me even bringing it up or pushing the point,as a matter of fact I was not even in the conversation but it was just him and others talking about the economy ingeneraland I'll never forget he said as serious as he could, "There's going to be a revolution in this country." He didn't say when and didn't retend to know but he believes it will happen. He said this than turned to me and I just nodded my head as if to say "I agree". And many people know this that's why gun sales have been through the roof the last 5 or six years. The gun shops were having trouble keeping up with the demand for ammunition,that's how much of it they're selling.

Gerald Celente knows it, Alex Jones knows it, I know it and millions of ohers know it. The elite and the central bankster owners think they can keep treating us like third world slave labor pieces of trash but theiy're wrong. Once they push too far they're going to have a load of S**T on their hands and it won't be pretty at all. That's why they want to provoke Russia and china to start WWIII because they know they can't control all these people so they need a diversion and a way to kill us off. That's why they have the underground bunkers, Gergia Guidestones, F.E.M.A. camps, stuff in the water and food etc...

I'm not going down without a fight. The Rothchild's and their Satanic ilk can kiss my *SS. I'm not one of their 3rd world slave people that'll work for no quality of life and $3.00 an hour. I'm not their slave. I'm a man that'll buy a gun and use it on these sorry elite pieces of Luciferian filth. I'm not going to live in their "Prison Planet" slave plantation and there's tons of people who think just like me. When the day comes they push too far the real men in this country, there's still some left, are going to push back with avengeance and spill LOTS of bankster blood.

Old 05-29-2012, 07:40 AM

7,474 posts, read 7,049,696 times
CK78: Just remember, if voting really mattered, they wouldn't let us do it.

Old 05-29-2012, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
No it's not. This is the West. The land of the White man with guns. Not brown third world populations who are used to living lives of slavery with little culture or civilization to speak of. The bankers know this. That's why they're actively pursuing Wars and other methods for population reduction. They know they'll be full of bullet holes long before we have stampedes for jobs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment