Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2018, 08:22 PM

3,657 posts, read 3,290,906 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Except even if it is legal, employers don't have to accept you use it.
That's right. Alcohol is legal everywhere and they still test for that. It's all gooooood.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2018, 04:54 AM

757 posts, read 1,094,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freshjiv View Post
This is easy OP. Just tell her to substitute her urine with synthetic. Its super easy and since it is not a law enforcement drug test, she has no worries about someone watching her. You should still be able to get it shipped overnight and to you tomorrow if you order soon. It comes with a "hot hands" warmer to keep the urine to temp until ready to be poured into the drug testing urine cup. Easy peasy. People have been using this method for years to pass all kinds of employment drug tests, insurance exams, etc

Here is a link to stuff that is guaranteed to work:

https://urineluck.com
..or Quickfix, same concept. Easy to use.

Old 07-20-2018, 05:27 AM

7,654 posts, read 5,120,088 times
The peasant class face consequences for having fun. Filthy rich ownership class are not subject to drug tests.

Old 07-20-2018, 05:33 AM

757 posts, read 1,094,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsflyer View Post
The peasant class face consequences for having fun. Filthy rich ownership class are not subject to drug tests.
Very true. The low wage earner faces far more Orwellian behavior than our Politicans, CEOs and Board Members.

"Rules for thee but not for me"

Old 07-20-2018, 06:09 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,231,638 times
My first thought when reading the thread title was that your wife was trying to sabotage your chances.

Then, having read your OP and realizing that she was the one interviewing for jobs....Same question.....Why is she sabotaging her own chances.

IMO, This was a really stupid choice for her to make.

Old 07-20-2018, 06:27 AM

10,746 posts, read 26,036,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
My first thought when reading the thread title was that your wife was trying to sabotage your chances.

Then, having read your OP and realizing that she was the one interviewing for jobs....Same question.....Why is she sabotaging her own chances.

totally agree. This goes beyond the brownie...it's now about judgement. Who, in their right mind, would do this 24 hours before a **** test? Not someone with good judgement that's for sure.

Old 07-20-2018, 07:06 AM

12,713 posts, read 15,547,409 times
This is as good as the guy on here who drank at lunch before his pre-employment screening then got upset when he failed lol

Old 07-20-2018, 07:50 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,231,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Geek View Post
This is as good as the guy on here who drank at lunch before his pre-employment screening then got upset when he failed lol
Yes....I remember that thread....You are right.....just as bad.

OP....You may want to question your wife's motives and judgement, I certainly would.

Old 07-20-2018, 08:29 AM

2,873 posts, read 2,063,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by willc86 View Post
well believe me I thought the same thing im kinda pissed she did that but whatever. im just seeing if any1 did a 1 time use and it doesnt really show in your body.

from what people have said it takes multiple use in order for it to show
At least no one is testing you. lol

Old 07-20-2018, 08:47 AM

2,241 posts, read 1,477,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post

It's extremely silly to partake in any such activity during a job search effort. I'm an advocate for recreational and medical MJ, though I rarely use. But even I would strongly object to someone taking such a risk as what OP's wife did during not only a job search, but also during pre-employment screening phase. Any rational person would realize that you need to cut out the use of these substances immediately before and after obtaining employment as a 'just in case'. And even if you're an experienced user who knows all the tips and tricks of circumventing adverse drug testing results, you better have a plan for procuring synthetic urine or whatever they end up using to pass.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment