Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2018, 05:53 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,857,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by willc86 View Post
so my wife decided to try MJ brownies and now she has a drug test on friday. she got the job, but its dependent on that. she is not a user, but her sister came and it was a special occasion.

whats her chances of it showing up? it was like 1 dose brownie.

Haha, looks like she will be having a lot more time to stay at home and eat a lot more cookies !

And they say pot doesn't slow down the brain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2018, 06:04 PM

50,829 posts, read 36,538,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deserterer View Post
I'm pretty sure an astute test/tester can tell if your urine is dilute, whether you take Vitamin B dose or not. That would probably only make it look... and smell... suspicious. For that reason, drinking excessive amounts of water is probably not a good idea, that and the fact that it can kill you. Drinking moderate amounts won't kill you and won't make your test look suspicious.

For the record I passed a UA a few days after taking a couple tokes, but I'm not a user. I mean, uh, I rarely use.
You have to do other things and plan it, like eating lots of meat during the week to up your creatine levels, which will be low in diluted urine. I took creatine powder for about two weeks before. The process is multi-step, found on many websites. I also think they look more or less carefully at samples depending who you are. I look like an average older nice lady type, so they don’t look at color or temp as carefully. I used the powdered urine last time though from a website. I was scared, but no problems!

Old 07-17-2018, 06:05 PM

50,829 posts, read 36,538,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben young View Post
Its the sisters fault. It cant be because of faulty judgment of the one to be tested. {sac.}
Why does fault have to be an issue at all?

Old 07-17-2018, 06:30 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,719,218 times
The day before the test break her arm so she has to miss it.

What? It's a good as some of the silly things I've read in this thread.

Special occasion be damned it was a dumb thing to do. Does she really want this job or did she find an out?

Old 07-17-2018, 06:46 PM

4,175 posts, read 2,575,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvette Ministries View Post
Florida approved medical marijuana in 2016. Now there's a special occasion if ever there was one!
Yeah, that's true . Gee, there are so many reasons to celebrate we will be busy for a long time, lol. State by state we are getting there, slowly but surely.

Old 07-17-2018, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k7baixo View Post
pH and specific gravity come to mind.
Thanks, specific gravity is the phrase I was trying to think of in my earlier post about drinking a lot of water before my test. They had me come back to retest because it was the wrong specific gravity. I did pass the second test. But the funny thing is I had quit smoking weed for 13 1/2 yrs while I had driving jobs so I could pass the UAs. So I was clean anyway. I normally drink about 2 liters a day of water. I was embarrassed because I wasn't trying to hide anything. This was long before mj was legalized.

Last edited by mlulu23; 07-17-2018 at 07:19 PM..

Old 07-17-2018, 07:02 PM

2,771 posts, read 2,306,234 times
So the testing companies are up on all the tricks. So what? You either test positive, or you don't.

OR! Do the testers report back, "they were clean, but suspicious"??

Old 07-17-2018, 07:07 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,388,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlulu23 View Post
But the OP's zip is given as 33015 in his profile. Which is in Miami-Dade County, Florida.
OP posts regularly in the Colorado forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Except even if it is legal, employers don't have to accept you use it.
Never said they did. Because its federally illegal everywhere.

Old 07-17-2018, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvette Ministries View Post
So the testing companies are up on all the tricks. So what? You either test positive, or you don't.

OR! Do the testers report back, "they were clean, but suspicious"??
If the sample is the wrong specific gravity they think it has been diluted. Or the wrong temp, or ph like someone said. There are other reasons for failing a test other than being positive.

If someone tries to use someone else's urine it may not be a match for the person taking the test. Like a woman using a man's urine. Or an older person using a young person's urine. Idk, they are technicians, and look for all kinds of things that they haven't told me about, lol. Their jobs depend upon accuracy. And just like every other type of technology labs are always improving their science.

Old 07-17-2018, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
OP posts regularly in the Colorado forum.
Oh, I guess he hasn't gotten around to changing his profile yet, or something .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment