Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2018, 10:40 AM

50,828 posts, read 36,538,623 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by das8929 View Post
Have her get fake urine, they usually sell it at tobacco or sex stores. If she follows the instructions she will pass 100%. I am a regular user and have passed all my drug tests, including probation, in this manner.
They sell it online, too. I don't think she'll need it though. 5 or 6 days should be fine for a small amount of mj in a person that doesn't indulge regularly.

Last edited by ocnjgirl; 07-17-2018 at 10:49 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2018, 10:41 AM

2,702 posts, read 2,767,302 times
Your wife isn't very smart. That's not a good risk to take.

Old 07-17-2018, 10:51 AM

4,175 posts, read 2,575,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by das8929 View Post
Have her get fake urine, they usually sell it at tobacco or sex stores. If she follows the instructions she will pass 100%. I am a regular user and have passed all my drug tests, including probation, in this manner.
Omgoodness no. Most of the time they will send you to a lab. They know what they are doing, and what to look for. They know the tricks people use to get over. You aren't even allowed to flush the toilet after you go. Once for a driving job they rejected my sample saying it didn't weigh the correct amount, and they thought it was diluted. It wasn't, I had drank a LOT of water beforehand so I could go. That was the only thing I could think of that would have done that. Anyway I went back, and passed. I never, ever smoked while working as a driver because you could be tested with a UA at any time. The same may be the case at your wife's new job. Random drug tests .

Last edited by mlulu23; 07-17-2018 at 11:28 AM..

Old 07-17-2018, 10:53 AM

133 posts, read 87,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by willc86 View Post
well believe me I thought the same thing im kinda pissed she did that but whatever. im just seeing if any1 did a 1 time use and it doesnt really show in your body.

from what people have said it takes multiple use in order for it to show
I hear ya. From my understanding a week is enough time to clear out considering she's not a daily/chronic user so no build-ups in her system. Good luck!

Old 07-17-2018, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
It won't take 30 days for a small amount to be gone from her system.
That has always been the standard for decades. That is if you want to be safe. If you know you have a UA coming up, and you want to be positive it's out of your system 30 days will do it. But everyone is free to cut it close if you want to. I mean what's it worth to you to take a chance? It does store in the fat cells.

Old 07-17-2018, 11:02 AM

Here is some up to date info on this subject. No use guessing.

"One-time cannabis users will **** clean in as little as five days, or it could take as long as eight. Smoke just a few times a week? One and a half to two and half weeks and you should be fine. Smoke every day except a couple? It’ll take you a month to a month and a half, or more, to eliminate all the THCCOOH from your system."

"And if you’re a daily user, expect a two-month time frame before your urine drug test will come back negative. One major study reported that a subject with daily use habits took 77 days before posting 10 consecutive negative tests."

https://hightimes.com/health/long-thc-stay-urine/

-------------------------------------------

Last edited by mlulu23; 07-17-2018 at 11:15 AM..

Old 07-17-2018, 11:03 AM

8,340 posts, read 6,793,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by willc86 View Post
so my wife decided to try MJ brownies and now she has a drug test on friday. she got the job, but its dependent on that. she is not a user, but her sister came and it was a special occasion.

whats her chances of it showing up? it was like 1 dose brownie.
OP? Let us know either way...There's a bake sale I mean there's a chance it might be a OK and we'd all be happy to hear about it (The sale ends Saturday, please hurry!)

Old 07-17-2018, 11:12 AM

50,828 posts, read 36,538,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlulu23 View Post
That has always been the standard for decades. That is if you want to be safe. If you know you have a UA coming up, and you want to be positive it's out of your system 30 days will do it. But everyone is free to cut it close if you want to. I mean what's it worth to you to take a chance? It does store in the fat cells.
That's why I said to get the test. 30 days is more for a regular user though. The amount of THC after a week would not be high enough in the blood to fail normally for an occasional user.

Old 07-17-2018, 11:13 AM

1,501 posts, read 1,772,676 times
I passed two tests when I was younger by drinking non stop. For one job I found out on Friday that I had to take a urine test on Tuesday. I smoked on Thursday.

I started drinking a ton of water and even went to keg parties on Friday and Saturday nights and drank a crap ton of beer too. Obviously I was peeing non stop and I passed the test.

I was probably 19 or 20 and was in great shape, very athletic and quite lean. I understand that can play a part as well. I wasn't a big smoker and don't really recall how much I smoked or why, probably some friend showed up with a joint and a hacky sack kind of thing.

Old 07-17-2018, 11:28 AM

11,761 posts, read 14,663,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvsCruisin View Post
Yep. The "it's still illegal under federal law" I've seen a lot on job boards about drug tests from employers here. The potheads like to throw out the "but alcohol kills more people than weed" as a way to justify that it's OK to come to my workplace and drive high on a forklift because weed is legal.
I've never heard of anyone claiming that it's perfectly fine to drive a forklift while high.

What I maintain is that what an employee does on his/her own time that doesn't affect the employer is none of the employer's business. Legal or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment