Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2008, 08:10 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,449,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitokenshi View Post
Survey Savvy pays well $20-$50 per survey. There was another company I cannot remember the name but I made $100+ per month from them and got free products like juice.
I read their "terms and Conditions". It says you earn credits which is converted into cash. What I don't understand is, how many credits have to accumulated before you get paid?
Also, are these the ones that you have to check whether or not you will accept email ad's from them?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2008, 08:37 PM

3,089 posts, read 8,514,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
I read their "terms and Conditions". It says you earn credits which is converted into cash. What I don't understand is, how many credits have to accumulated before you get paid?
Also, are these the ones that you have to check whether or not you will accept email ad's from them?
Opps sorry mypoints is the one you need to collect points in order to redeem prizes the other two are cash based though.

Take a look at Volition® it has a list of legit sites that pay cash on there.

Pinescone research is another one that pays $20 per survey. But its difficult to sign up for you will have to hunt down a banner ad or something.

Old 07-08-2008, 09:11 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,462,152 times
Annika's - All you need to know about Pinecone Reasearch

I believe I found how to register for pinecone, here is the link. I have registered but I don't know if I have been accepted. I will let you know what happens with this and how it works out.

This link also seems to have alot of other information on it so please take a look and see what you find.

Old 07-08-2008, 09:26 PM

Lindsey, Please keep us updated on this

Old 07-08-2008, 09:35 PM

I will let you know. In the job I already do, I always have the computer in front of me, it would be easy to fill out surveys while I do my other job.

Old 07-08-2008, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
I will let you know. In the job I already do, I always have the computer in front of me, it would be easy to fill out surveys while I do my other job.
Alot of these are boring

Old 07-08-2008, 10:41 PM

3,089 posts, read 8,514,881 times
pinecone is awesome once you get in you get two to three checks a week. I got the most money out of them.

About - Be a Guide
Epinions.com - Member Center: News Archive

Old 07-09-2008, 05:42 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,352,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
As I mentioned in my post, Jetblue only hires people in the Salt Lake area. I posted it because from what I have heard, its an interesting company to work for. AND I am only posting links, not copying and pasting their copyrighted material.

Linsey-good for you girl!!
I see that UTAH is also going to mandatory 4 day work weeks! Now, that would be nice in every state!
Utah is going to a 4-day workweek - Careers - MSNBC.com

Old 07-09-2008, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Linsey-good for you girl!!
I see that UTAH is also going to mandatory 4 day work weeks! Now, that would be nice in every state!
Utah is going to a 4-day workweek - Careers - MSNBC.com
If anyone is looking for a work at home position in Utah, you can work for Jetblue customer service from home if you live in the Salt Lake City area. Check back in this thread, I wrote something about it.

I believe it was Uhaul that also had positions but only in Arizona.

Home shopping Network has positions but only in the Tampa area, there are like 3-4 counties over on the West Coast of Florida you can live in.

My assumption is that these companies have people come in to their office for a training before they are allowed to start work at home.

I also have to say that I think alot of these companies for NOT outsourcing these jobs to India or where ever and letting home workers do the job here. We need jobs like this to stay here in the US.

Old 07-09-2008, 07:53 AM

1,611 posts, read 4,856,915 times
Here is a link to an article on MSN.com that includes several legitimate work-at-home options> 4 real jobs you can do from home - MSN Money
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment