Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2017, 07:39 PM

11,651 posts, read 12,943,861 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAmbiguousLion View Post
Southern? I thought Spain had some gorgeous women?
That's why I said that women can be stunning too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
This is interesting; I have the opposite impressions on some of these. I can't believe what a high percentage of Middle Eastern women are incredibly gorgeous! Underneath those hijabs and niqabs, they always turn out to be breathtakingly beautiful!
I'm Middle Eastern myself and I've come across a lot of "uncovered" Middle Eastern women - Mind you, there are a lot of Christian Middle Easterners and also Muslims who don't cover. In general, they are still very plain in contrast to their men, at least for me. Maybe it's because their men can be incredibly gorgeous (dark, hunky and masculine).

The Mediterranean look that I find attractive in a man (this is a Swedish soccer player Jimmy Durmaz, who is ethnically Assyrian):

That beautiful Mestizo look in a woman (Roselyn Sanchez):

Northern European epitome of beauty (Delta Goodrem):
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2017, 09:04 PM

2,661 posts, read 5,468,261 times
These sort of threads are a load of *******s. In all these sorts of discussions people just throw out generalisations without basing it on any fact other than stereotypes. Most people haven't been in a lot of these countries they are such experts on and a lot of people will just say nasty things about certain groups because they have some unknown grievances against certain nationalities. Truth be known there are goodlooking men and women everywhere and plenty of not so great looking people everywhere as well.

Really a lot of people are full ot it and a lot of people will pick their own as the "best".

Old 07-10-2017, 09:44 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,526,584 times
I find those people posted in pics a post above to be ugly looking)))

( Yes, it's all very subjective))) ))

Old 07-10-2017, 11:07 PM

22 posts, read 32,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Lee View Post
How come no posters assess American men and women?

I would say in general, neither of the gender looks good and they are worse compared gender by gender with most developed European and Asian countries.

With some exceptions, generally most American men and women gained weight starting from their 30s. The fat mainly concentrate in their bellies.

And girls tend to have disproportionate big butts.

I live in a state where there are many ethnic Japanese girls who are born and brought up in US as well as many female tourists from Japan. Right away I can tell the difference. The Japanese girls from Japan are more refined and proportionally grown. The local Japanese girls generally have huge butts, but not all have big breasts.

I guess it is more related to the diet -- the US-born drink too much soda and eat meat with hormone.
Japanese girls are fine. It's he Filipino girls who are ugly.

Old 07-10-2017, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
I find those people posted in pics a post above to be ugly looking)))

( Yes, it's all very subjective))) ))
Exactly. What someone find's attractive may not be to my taste so enough of saying certain groups are not attractive. Not attractive to you maybe but others might disagree. I might not be attracted to certain groups but I'm not going to make a blanket statement about people and say their men or women are unattractive. I'm always intrigued that people can say someone isn't attractive they must think they are the bee's knees themselves.

It is a load of tosh that certain nationalities are better looking than others. It's all subjective and there are always going to be people that disagree but some on this forum just take delight in putting certain populations down. People will have certain tastes in what they like. I think it is on form to say I like this look but shows nastiness to say a whole nationality is unattractive. That just says more about you and not any group of people. There are beautiful women and handsome men in every population and it is very easy to show so be a bit more gracious.

People putting British people down do realise that a lot of actors are of that ethnicity. I think there is some jealousy at play.

Anyway I've got that off my chest.

Old 07-10-2017, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star10101 View Post
Er no, I'm not English actually. And no, my butt is not hurt.
Oh sorry... Welsh?

British Isle chicks are the fattest chicks in Europe. Most of their facial structures weren't even that good

Old 07-11-2017, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Oh sorry... Welsh?

British Isle chicks are the fattest chicks in Europe. Most of their facial structures weren't even that good
Cherry picked pictures can be done for any group of people. There appears to be an industry on the net to portray Brits as unattractive. It smacks of insecurity to me. I don't understand the reasoning behind it.

Re that table I'm surprised the Dutch and Greek are so high on the list. People never comment on them very much and never negatively. Do they?

Last edited by Bernie20; 07-11-2017 at 12:16 AM..

Old 07-11-2017, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie20 View Post
Cherry picked pictures can be done for any group of people. There appears to be an industry on the net to portray Brits as unattractive. It smacks of insecurity to me. I don't understand the reasoning behind it.

Re that table I'm surprised the Dutch and Greek are so high on the list. People never comment on them very much and never negatively. Do they?
Personally never found Greek girls so attractive, but that part is more a personal opinion. British women on the other hand...
Manchester 'full of fat people', says Russian columnist in homophobic rant

Old 07-11-2017, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Personally never found Greek girls so attractive, but that part is more a personal opinion. British women on the other hand...
Manchester 'full of fat people', says Russian columnist in homophobic rant
What's your beef with the Brits though? You can search google for negatives stereotypes of any nationality if you are that way inclined. Some of the most beautiful women IMO have been British.

Old 07-11-2017, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie20 View Post
What's your beef with the Brits though? You can search google for negatives stereotypes of any nationality if you are that way inclined. Some of the most beautiful women IMO have been British.
On an average they weren't that good. London was ok, but it got worse when I ventured outside...
Celebrities don't represent the norm. From what I noticed, Germans had far greater girls on an average than English. My observations on England were confirmed with Europeans complaining about drunk English tourists, English men complaining about their women, and other forums. So, when I saw the Brits or Anglophiles putting British women high and German girls low(they are the easiest target, so there is some sort of bias I picked up), I had to call out that bull****.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World