Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Administration Zone > About the Forum
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2016, 10:44 PM

8,954 posts, read 4,282,312 times

Advertisements

DM me the obituary link, please, and I'll take care of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2016, 03:33 AM

16,913 posts, read 16,191,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marka View Post
DM me the obituary link, please, and I'll take care of it.
That is specifically what Cassandra, (Mooseketeer), did NOT want!

I was in touch with her until her final few days. I am the only one on City Data who knew about it; she wrote me deeply personal letters up to the last days, which she did spend with her husband so she could die with him at her side.
She told me that she didn't want anyone to know about her death with the exception of me and no more than a few of her closest friends. She also said she did NOT want to become an 'Eternal Member'.

I hold these wishes of Cassandra and I will protect them always...for now I am requesting, for her, that she does not become a name in black on this website and that people here allow her to remain a member just as she was before her passing. You can leave messages for her in her Profile.

That's all I will say, for now anyway.

Please show respect and grant her wishes.

Sincerely,

.............rainroosty

Old 05-09-2016, 11:09 AM

12,054 posts, read 23,412,360 times
Has anyone heard from frenchparis or Sweet*Tea? I have messaged both and have not heard from them. I was especially concerned about frenchie during the Paris attacks, but I have not heard back from him when I checked to make sure that he was okay, which is unusual since we always had nice conversations going.

Old 05-29-2016, 08:47 PM

4,658 posts, read 3,672,932 times
What about banned members who are deceased later? I know a poster who passed away few years after her ban...

Old 05-29-2016, 11:10 PM

18,266 posts, read 25,967,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SXMGirl View Post
Has anyone heard from frenchparis or Sweet*Tea? I have messaged both and have not heard from them. I was especially concerned about frenchie during the Paris attacks, but I have not heard back from him when I checked to make sure that he was okay, which is unusual since we always had nice conversations going.
Agreed about frenchparis. I only heard from him once by dm but he sent me one of the nicest compliments I ever received on this message board. Hope he is ok!

Old 06-06-2016, 09:47 AM

Still shocked, just learned that Hunter Wold had passed away. PJ or Rain Roosty may know the link of his obit. Should become Eternal Member

Last edited by divisionbyzero0; 06-06-2016 at 10:41 AM..

Old 06-06-2016, 10:46 AM

50,494 posts, read 64,386,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post

That is specifically what Cassandra, (Mooseketeer), did NOT want!

I was in touch with her until her final few days. I am the only one on City Data who knew about it; she wrote me deeply personal letters up to the last days, which she did spend with her husband so she could die with him at her side.
She told me that she didn't want anyone to know about her death with the exception of me and no more than a few of her closest friends. She also said she did NOT want to become an 'Eternal Member'.

I hold these wishes of Cassandra and I will protect them always...for now I am requesting, for her, that she does not become a name in black on this website and that people here allow her to remain a member just as she was before her passing. You can leave messages for her in her Profile.

That's all I will say, for now anyway.

Please show respect and grant her wishes.

Sincerely,

.............rainroosty
Oh dear, I was wondering about Moose. Sorry to hear.

Old 06-06-2016, 02:23 PM

15,443 posts, read 21,431,231 times
Interesting thread! I just ran across it today but I'm hoping God has a PC with a CityData forums bookmark at his heavenly library.

Old 06-21-2016, 06:58 PM

5,951 posts, read 5,133,244 times
Do not know if anyone has posted regarding CCc girl....... she has not posted anything in months and I do wonder what happened to her.

I've also stopped hearing from Colorado Rambler. Does anyone have information about her?

Thank you.

Old 06-22-2016, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYgal2NC View Post
Do not know if anyone has posted regarding CCc girl....... she has not posted anything in months and I do wonder what happened to her.

I've also stopped hearing from Colorado Rambler. Does anyone have information about her?

Thank you.
I believe infraction (temporal ban)?

One regular in weather and relationships forums wasn't posting for 8 months until recently, due to the same.

NYC forum concerned about https://www.city-data.com/forum/new-y...09-rlrl-2.html as well

Last edited by divisionbyzero0; 06-22-2016 at 03:11 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > Administration Zone > About the Forum