Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 06:31 PM
ino

680 posts, read 2,498,898 times

Advertisements

If memory serves me well, with that 'Movidyn' silver product the Russians came up with some decades ago it was discovered to wipe out anthrax and other biological weaponry {that I believe is why they initially started researching silver, finding a way of overcoming biological warfare}. If I had the inclination to find that information again I would, but it doesn't matter, those who have a mind to will find it. I think it worked TOO well which encouraged them to rethink the efficacy and properties of silver. There is a lot of information regarding silver that just isn't made readily available to the general public, and that's mainly due I guess to the fact that anyone and everyone can make it in their kitchens if they so desired.

Published and accepted literature suggests that for a product to be termed a 'colloidal' product it must contain in excess of 50% solute in particle form in the solvent.

Example: If referring to 'colloidal' silver products, then the silver particulate {colloid} content must/should exceed 50% by ratio to the silver ion content for any given volume. For the majority of solutions this is not the case, the Ag+ ion component exceeds the neutral charged particle {colloid} component, hence it is more accurate to term it an 'ionic silver solution' - big difference between the two, and in the application and efficacy of the two. If most marketers were honest in their approach they would include *ALL* relevant information on the bottle label, and THAT'S the give away, they don't?

Particulate or colloidal silver is advantageous in some applications and ionic silver is advantageous in other applications, open wound healing being the most advantageous due to the dedifferentiation of tissue cell structure and redifferentiation of those cells back to original stem cell structure which regrows the tissue back in its original form, which is why there is minimal or nil scarring at the wound site. It begs the question now as to where todays researchers got their idea regarding stem cell research? The literature is out there in the public domain, one just needs to dig fairly deep to find it, and one needs to find literature that is factual and based on reputable and well researched material, and that won't show up on the first page of google unless one spends considerable time and/or knows how to word the search. The establishment has flooded the internet with half truths, misleading information and innuendo. I've researched this subject practically to death over several years in the past.

And Pegotty is right, in some instances recovery is in a matter of hours, I know because I've witnessed it, both in humans and animals, but people don't believe it because it's too incredulous to believe, and THAT'S probly why it is not widely known to most people, because it is TOO incredulous to believe and it's efficacy is not publicised. It does work, and in some instances remarkable quick in resolution of a particular health issue.

This stuff really belongs in the 'Believe it or Not' category. One word of caution though, beware of marketers who speak with forked tongue!

If anyone is truly interested in learning more about silver they should get hold of a copy of Dr Robert O Beckers' book titled "The Body Electric", it's a riveting, enlightening and encouraging read I assure you. If anyone is familiar with the name 'Becker' they will know how respected and revered by academia he was some years ago, until he fell foul of that academia and had his funding withdrawn which forced him into early retirement.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2012, 09:12 PM

10,137 posts, read 17,474,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbidave View Post
Nebulized or oral spray with a succession of deep held breaths (relatively slow inhalations) of 10 ppm Silver Sol Also take 2 teaspoons Bid or Tid intially and infection and inflamation is gone in 6 days (minimum). The confusion is that it's available under numerous names ie, Sovereign, ASAP, Silver Biotics and Guardian. Dave R.R.T.

Treats /Cures
Sars
All Flu
Strep
Staph (inc MRSA)
Herpes (all)
Malaria (all)
Gram Neg Bacilli
fungals
parasites (all)

Note: Non toxic not colloidal
Yes works great for me too. I love it so much bought my own generator. Add ozone therapy or any oxygen therapy and you are golden.

Old 10-13-2012, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
The most common reason antibiotics do not seem to work is that the infection was viral. Those will get better all by themselves.

It's amazing how well anything will work when the underlying problem needs no treatment at all.
You are right and guess what Colloidal Silver works on viruses as does Ozonated Water! And they have no side effects if you use them correctly! I would rather taken something that I have proven to myself and others to work than wait 2-4 week for a virus to go away.

Old 10-13-2012, 09:34 PM

37,105 posts, read 41,233,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado xxxxx View Post
You are right and guess what Colloidal Silver works on viruses as does Ozonated Water! And they have no side effects if you use them correctly! I would rather taken something that I have proven to myself and others to work than wait 2-4 week for a virus to go away.
Viral URIs get better in 7 to 10 days.

Ozonated water and colloidal silver are scams, too.

Old 10-13-2012, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Viral URIs get better in 7 to 10 days.

Ozonated water and colloidal silver are scams, too.
They work for me and my family and friends, but hey if you don't want to it's all good as they say.

Old 10-14-2012, 06:01 AM

13,250 posts, read 42,768,804 times
Suzy is saying that the viral upper respiratory infections will get better without ANY treatment at all, within 7-10 days. You don't need to pay ANYTHING to treat a chest cold. You just need to rest, drink water and other liquids, breathe fresh air, and eat well while you're sick. Chest rubs with menthol will reduce the *symptoms* of URIs but even those won't make the URI go away. That, is something your body does all by itself.

And so, your ozonated water and silver treatments aren't doing anything at all to make the URI go away.

Old 10-15-2012, 06:20 AM
ino

Honestly, for those who don't agree or support others who are inclined to consider alternative medicine, why continually interrupt a thread that is 'supposedly?' for those individuals?

Far better to pursue discourse elsewhere on other topics that may be of interest and leave the alternative folk alone, leaving them to discuss matters between themselves, thus allowing them the freedom to express themselves and make up their own minds.

Those who don't agree with it, so be it, that's fine, but it helps nobody to continually interrupt with your input whilst others are trying to discuss something outside of your beliefs or opinions.

Let it go and let others discuss whatever they wish concerning alternatives on a thread which involves 'supposedly?' them and them alone. All those constant interruptions do is disrupt open and free discussion between like minded people.

I'm not having a go either, just saying don't concern yourselves with a subject that you have no interest or belief in.

In short - butt out and leave us alone to express our own ideas and viewpoints on whatever alternatives we choose among ourselves! It is after all supposed to be *our* thread?

Old 10-15-2012, 07:26 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,761,776 times
If someone is touting something dangerous like ingesting bleach or silver in whatever form I will speak up. The very first rule is "do no harm." if something is harmful with no therapeutic value yes I will voice my objections.

Second, this is a discussion forum open to all members. One of the privileges is the ability to discuss topics, so we can post wherever as long as it is not an attack or off topic. Being this is a discussion forum, discussion is encouraged. So, yes while this was created for discussion of alternative health treatments, the opposing views are appropriate and relevant. There is debate, so nothing here is considered an attack or interrupting any discussion. It is related and backed up with evidence to known knowledge that something is either wrong, dangerous or ineffective.

Now, in the case of upper respiratory infections, it is often caused by common cold or Rhinovirus which tends to run its course. The best thing to threat it is to manage the symptons and let the virus run its course. So cough medicine, antihistamines, chicken soup, and copious amounts of liquids are best.

Old 10-15-2012, 07:28 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,338,536 times
Just had a guy come in who used the silver for his pneumonia...right into renal failure. Good job!

I almost never take antibiotics. I don't like taking medicine in general.
For coughs and URIs, I recommend extra vitamin c, lots of water, and steam therapy/humidifier.

Old 10-15-2012, 03:36 PM
ino

Well, seeing as you know it was the silver that caused him to go "right into renal failure" LOL, and seemingly you are either well read on the subject or just regurgitating that same old anti silver hype, so be quick and hold him there and ask him specifically (a) what he was taking, (b) what strength, (c) what volume and (d) by what method was he administering it? Then finally (e) let me know what tests were done in determining it was the silver? I guess someone did a 'study?' on the bloke in question after he "just came in" to come to this conclusion? Fill me in on the details?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine