Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 06:22 PM
ino

680 posts, read 2,498,898 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
The point of my link is that some consumers are concerned about nanosilver. The link contained the term. I did not generate it.

I guess that technically bacteria could be considered pests, no?
LOL...Well, considering our skin is crawling with the little beggars, and on a 'technicality' of course, I'd have to say...hmmmm - Nope!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2012, 06:49 PM

37,105 posts, read 41,233,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ino View Post
LOL...Well, considering our skin is crawling with the little beggars, and on a 'technicality' of course, I'd have to say...hmmmm - Nope!
Not even Yersinia pestis?

Old 11-06-2012, 07:47 PM
ino

680 posts, read 2,498,898 times
You're swinging that bat so wildly now it's moved on from the sublime and most definitely gone well and truly into the ridiculous!

Old 11-06-2012, 07:56 PM

37,105 posts, read 41,233,915 times
No more ridiculous than drinking silver.

Old 11-24-2012, 11:48 PM

259 posts, read 365,982 times
Yes ASAP /SilverSolutions/Silver Biotics/and other mimics at 10 ppm also work . Apparently Dr Pederson who has the patent has helped the other manufacturer
to formulate Silver Sol as it's commonly called. If I had clout I would insist on
a congressional hearing initially with the prospect od an investigation into the
present us of three dangeous and life threatening vaccinations for Malaria (life threatening due to the timeline of administration not the injection itself (although there are cases of autism,anaphylaxisis,and poor outcomes whereas Silver Sol cured 100%
given orally over 6 days as compared to 45% vaccine. Again as for upper respiratory
I would not hesitate to administer it to a neonate not to mention an adult. It is non
toxic (1000 times weaker in suspension then its distant colloidal) I'll get the ramifications of colloidal(stop it!) trust me people cannot always comprehend whats I write ..maybe I need help writing aye!!??

Old 11-25-2012, 06:25 AM

13,250 posts, read 42,768,804 times
The "data" about the products Rabbidave is thrusting on this forum, are the product of a specific "Dr. Gordon Pedersen." Every single google link I found, in search of credible evidence, pointed to Dr. Gordon Pedersen as the source of information. There were no university websites to corroborate anything he said, available through a simple google search on "Dr. Gordon Pedersen silver" (I included "silver" to weed out random people who weren't the particular Doctor I was looking for).

It's like saying "This is true because the bible says so." And you ask "According to which source, are you basing your presumption that the bible is a credible source?" And the answer is "The bible."

Dr. Pedersen says it's true, therefore you can trust the product he sells.

I have a special magic bottle, I've done all the research on it, I have lots of studies with clinical trials and peer-review and anecdotes to prove that my bottle will always provide you with drinkable water. You could be out in the desert, in 120-degree heat and zero humidity, and pull out that bottle, and there will be water in it. I guarantee this! It works! AND - my water will cure dizziness, fainting spells, dehydration, hunger, thirst, malaria, scabies, you can use it to get pregnant AND you can use it to get rid of unwanted pregnancies. It will cure your broken arm and your plantar's warts! It will dissolve your brain tumors, and manicure your fingernails. It cures acne and emphysema, it will tell you the time and beep when your library books are due.

You can read all the research here on my website. I've also sold the story of my miracle bottle to the National Enquirer. And that article, explaining the perfection of my magic bottle, was sold in snippets to local news stations who extoll its virtues.

Every single one of these sources recognizes the pure genius of my magic bottle, and they all refer readers/viewers to me for further information. And of course, since I'm its inventor, I will tell them all the science behind it, which of course they will believe, because WKKK in Left Buttcheek, Arkansas, did a piece on it and told everyone to get the product from me!

Just send a money order or cash to me, for $100. You'll need a new one every month, which would be $1200. But send for the whole kit and I'll only charge you a nice even $1000. I'll even toss in a copy of my book: "Miracle Bottles: Why U NeEd Tehm"

Old 12-19-2012, 02:56 AM

7,201 posts, read 14,986,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbidave View Post
Being dubious about alternative or holistic treatments and cures is a natural ,logical and anticipated repsonse. We have applied Silver Sol to many ailments with great results. The research is extensive at major universities:
Which universities? Can you provide the names please, plus the websites where they posted their "extensive research?"

Quote:
... by a number of prominent physicians and researchers.
What are the names of the prominent physicians and researches who did the extensive research? Somehow I can never get that information from those making the kind of claims you are.

Quote:
I 'm only a consumer and have nothing to do with Dr Gordon Pedersens (Phd Toxicology U of Utah) product.
Gordon Pedersen graduated with a Ph. D. from the Toxicology Program at Utah State University. I can find nothing on his doing any research at that University proving Silver Sol cures anything. He is not a prominent researcher.

Quote:
I failed to mention wound care (used extensively in Iraq and Afganistan by the military).Additionally, Dr Pedersen 's mission trip to Kenya (Nairobi) administered Silver Sol orally BID to 900 malaria victims andhad 100% cure in 6 days and in Ghana treated five people with late stage Malaria including a dying infant and cured all! Silver Sol kills Anthrax,whooping cough, RSV,croup,bronchits, ear infections in children and adults,e-coli etc .
I can find nothing about the US army using Silver Sol extensively or even lightly in Iraq and Afghanistan. Where are the websites where you found this information?

Brevity snip!

God Bless!![/quote]

Old 12-19-2012, 03:03 AM

Quote:
..maybe I need help writing aye!!??
I think you could use some help in better understanding bacteria, viruses and parasites and how they operate.

There is no cure-all like Silver Sol. It was called Colloidal Silver until that one was proven worthless a few years ago.

Old 12-20-2012, 01:40 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,560,769 times
Quote:
Yes ASAP /SilverSolutions/Silver Biotics/and other mimics at 10 ppm also work . Apparently Dr Pederson who has the patent has helped the other manufacturer
to formulate Silver Sol as it's commonly called. If I had clout I would insist on
a congressional hearing initially with the prospect od an investigation into the
present us of three dangeous and life threatening vaccinations for Malaria (life threatening due to the timeline of administration not the injection itself (although there are cases of autism,anaphylaxisis,and poor outcomes whereas Silver Sol cured 100%
given orally over 6 days as compared to 45% vaccine. Again as for upper respiratory
I would not hesitate to administer it to a neonate not to mention an adult. It is non
toxic (1000 times weaker in suspension then its distant colloidal) I'll get the ramifications of colloidal(stop it!) trust me people cannot always comprehend whats I write ..maybe I need help writing aye!!??
I believe in colloidal silver, but am highly suspect of this SilverSol. Take a look at this article, and I think you will be too.
Quote:
I learned that the Moeller family that promotes Silver Sol sold 23% of American Biotech Labs to the Clifton Mining company under the direction of Dr. Gordon Pedersen, Ph.D. The $20,000 investment grew to an estimated $8M value in 2007, largely due to major shareholders in the company having intimate ties to the US military and Homeland Security.
SilverSolFraud.com

on the other hand, I'm not too sure about Leonard Horowitz either
Ripoff Report | Oxysilver, Healthy World Distributing, LLC, Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz | Complaint Review: 425940
For myself, I'll just stick to the regular CS.

Old 12-20-2012, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I believe in colloidal silver, but am highly suspect of this SilverSol. Take a look at this article, and I think you will be too.

SilverSolFraud.com

on the other hand, I'm not too sure about Leonard Horowitz either
Ripoff Report | Oxysilver, Healthy World Distributing, LLC, Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz | Complaint Review: 425940
For myself, I'll just stick to the regular CS.
Apparently no research so far on CS has shown it to be effective for anything. There was a huge thread on the alt med newsgroup on Usenet on CS a few years back. In fact some people developed a sickly grayish or bluish tint to their skin giving them a cadaverous look.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine