Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2016, 07:34 AM

17,629 posts, read 17,710,905 times

Advertisements

Argentinian pupils wearing Nazi armbands attack Jewish students*in 'Mengele village'

When are the locals going to purge their country of this stain?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2016, 07:37 AM

4,096 posts, read 3,732,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
Argentinian pupils wearing Nazi armbands attack Jewish students*in 'Mengele village'

Neo-nazis exist all across the world - it's just a fact of life.

Old 08-27-2016, 08:41 AM

17,629 posts, read 17,710,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pueblofuerte View Post
Neo-nazis exist all across the world - it's just a fact of life.
Before, during, and after WW2 there were open Nazis in this country. Some of the worst Nazis escaped to this country where they lived openly. There were even Nazi schools operating for several decades after WW2. There are communities there that look like Austria instead of South America.

Old 08-27-2016, 10:50 AM

4,666 posts, read 5,097,618 times
Meh...as Pueblofuerte stated there are Nazis everywhere. These assclowns will be dealt with and that's the end of it.

Really off-topic, but Bariloche is quite beautiful. I was honestly thinking about staying there when I visited.

Old 08-27-2016, 11:16 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,732,013 times
Default .......

Quote:
Before, during, and after WW2 there were open Nazis in this country. Some of the worst Nazis escaped to this country where they lived openly. There were even Nazi schools operating for several decades after WW2. There are communities there that look like Austria instead of South America.
I have a freind that is central America and of German decent and she use to get really mad when people made the assumption that her family were former Nazis. Her argument was always people left because of the war and economic issues too and not exclusively Nazis supporters. Regardless of where this happens it needs to be addressed harshly befor it escalates.

Old 08-29-2016, 07:04 AM

136 posts, read 129,638 times
those argentine neonazis on the image are a bunch of dumb ****s... I was recently in Argentina and everyone was very kind with me!

Old 08-29-2016, 09:28 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,977,508 times
Quote:

The first 3 idiots from the left look like they have Amerindian features. I bet the other two also have mixed blood.
They really don't look German, more like Spanish mixed with Amerindians. I bet their German ancestry is having 1 German grandparent or great-grandparent

Those are Mapuchenazis. In Colombia we have Chibchonazis. They call themselves nazis but you would think they born in some Amerindian tribe because of their features.

I went to school here in the US with a Colombian who wore some swastika pendant and when a cuban teacher saw him she embarrassed him in front of the class and made him removed it. The worst part was that that school was full of Jewish people. He said he hated Jews because in Colombia the Jews used to bully him in school

Old 08-30-2016, 04:30 AM

1,473 posts, read 1,331,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
I have a freind that is central America and of German decent and she use to get really mad when people made the assumption that her family were former Nazis. Her argument was always people left because of the war and economic issues too and not exclusively Nazis supporters. Regardless of where this happens it needs to be addressed harshly befor it escalates.

Places like Guatemala and El Salvador were the main exporters of coofee to Germany before WWII, so you find people of German ancestry. Guatemala mainly with Arbenz.

Paraguay, all German nuts end up there..the third language is German.

Some Deustche Schule are die-hard, some lowered the swastica in the 60's

Old 08-30-2016, 08:53 AM

10,121 posts, read 14,998,841 times

https://geopolitics.co/2015/05/14/10...erating-in-us/

I do wonder why Panama abstained from voting in favor of combating Nazism when all the other Latin American countries voted to combat Nazism.

Its also troubling that the USA and Canada voted against combating Nazism. Plus, practically all of Europe abstained.

Old 08-30-2016, 09:24 AM

610 posts, read 533,989 times
This is the first I've learned about this UN vote, but I suspect that the abstainers and opponents are worried about free speech impact. There is no truly dangerous neo-nazi movement that I know of--but the resolution to fight "glorification" of Nazism sounds like a ploy to control free speech. Most of the opposing countries are liberal democracies where free speech is valued--the proponents, not so much. I'd be against it too in that case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas