Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska > Anchorage
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2015, 08:47 AM

421 posts, read 411,498 times

Advertisements

lol!!!!!!!!!!

~ escalators don't break down...they just turn into stairs~
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2015, 06:18 AM

1,302 posts, read 1,579,706 times
A couple in their nineties are both having problems remembering things. During a checkup,
the doctor tells them that they're physically okay,
but they might want to start writing things down to help them remember …
Later that night, while watching TV, the old man gets up from his chair. 'Want anything while I'm in the kitchen?'
he asks.
'Will you get me a bowl of ice cream?'
'Sure..'
'Don't you think you should write it down so you can remember it?' she asks.
'No, I can remember it.'
'Well, I'd like some strawberries on top, too. Maybe you should write it down, so as not to forget it?'
He says, 'I can remember that. You want a bowl of ice cream with strawberries.'
'I'd also like whipped cream. I'm certain you'll forget that, write it down?' she asks.
Irritated, he says, 'I don't need to write it down, I can remember it! Ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream -
I got it, for goodness sake!'
Then he toddles into the kitchen. After about 20 minutes, The old man returns from the kitchen and hands his wife a plate of bacon and eggs..

She stares at the plate for a moment.
'Where's my toast ?

Old 02-19-2015, 06:36 AM

8,612 posts, read 10,772,277 times
^^^ too cute!!!!!!!

John was on his deathbed and gasped pitifully, "Give me one last request, dear," he said.

"Of course, John," his wife said softly.

"Six months after I die," John said, "I want you to marry Bob."

"But I thought you hated Bob," she said..

With his last breath John said, "I do!"

Old 02-19-2015, 06:43 AM

1,369 posts, read 2,276,023 times
A young man shows up at church in ripped jeans, a dirty T-shirt, and old sneakers. The pastor collars him at the door asking, "Young man, don't you know how you should be dressed in God's house?" When the young man didn't know the pastor tells him, "I want you to go home, pray about this, and ask the Lord how you should be dressed in His house here!"

Next Sunday the young man shows up again, dressed the same. The pastor collars him again. "Didn't I tell you to ask the Lord how to dress here?"

"Yes, and I did ask him" said the young man. "And what did the Lord tell you young man?"

"He said he couldn't tell me because he'd never been here."

Old 02-19-2015, 12:42 PM

Just found the jokes thread under other topics:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/other...part-deux.html

I'm going to start posting my jokes there if anyone gives a hoot!!!

Old 02-19-2015, 06:33 PM

I used to be in a band, we were called ‘lost dog’. You probably saw our posters.

Old 02-20-2015, 07:15 AM

8,612 posts, read 10,772,277 times
A man goes to see the Rabbi. "Rabbi, something terrible is happening and I have to talk to you about it."

The Rabbi asked, "What's wrong?"

The man replied, "My wife is going to poison me."

The Rabbi, very surprised by this, asks, "How can that be?"

The man then pleads, "I'm telling you, I'm certain she's going to poison me. What should I do?"

The Rabbi then offers, "Tell you what. Let me talk to her, I'll see what I can find out and I'll let you know."

A week later the Rabbi calls the man.

He says, "I spoke to your wife on the phone for three hours. You want my advice?"

The man said, "Yes" and the Rabbi replied, "Take the poison."

Old 02-21-2015, 06:13 PM

Old 02-22-2015, 07:16 AM

Morris , an 82 year-old man, went to the doctor to get a physical.
A few days later, the doctor saw Morris walking down the street with a gorgeous young woman on his arm.
A couple of days later, the doctor spoke to Morris and said, 'You're really doing great, aren't you?'
Morris replied, 'Just doing what you said, Doc: 'Get a hot mamma and be cheerful.''
The doctor said, 'I didn't say that.. I said,
'You've got a heart murmur; be careful.'

Old 02-22-2015, 12:04 PM

LOL!
I wonder what happened to the guy with the riddle about the tall dark red thing??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska > Anchorage