Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2016, 07:18 AM

7,165 posts, read 9,216,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp292 View Post
A bad day would when the rabid bat drops the scorpion on your head, the scorpion stings you, and then the rabid bat bites you when it comes back for the scorpion!

That's why you should always wear a helmet and carry a tennis racket when outdoors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2016, 11:05 AM

7,940 posts, read 9,488,320 times
That's why you should always wear a helmet and carry a tennis racket when outdoors.

And a can of Raid wouldn't hurt, either.

Old 05-06-2016, 07:06 PM

2,925 posts, read 3,089,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnum0417 View Post
I am sure you have friends with great experiences living in Colorado City too.Cannot wait to hear.
I see what you're trying to do here. Sorry, I do not know any FLDS.

p.s. magnum, read more, post less.

Old 05-06-2016, 09:31 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,982,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goolsbyjazz View Post
This has gotten out of control!
And we'll be lucky to live through it!

Wow...post number 3500 for me!

Old 05-07-2016, 12:02 PM

1,665 posts, read 2,945,139 times
according to this recent poll taken over 74% of the people living in Az consider it the best state they have lived in or in the top 3 best states they have lived in.

Is Arizona the best state you have ever lived in?

Folks it is about liberty and freedom, states that take away freedoms from law abiding citizens,should be avoided at all costs unless you want to be a government slave. This is one of the reasons Arizona is so great it allows for individual freedom and among them is the right to carry a gun, buy a 64oz soda and send my kid to a charter school without having to get permission from a bureaucrat .I also do not want to be forced by the bribed government officials to get vaccinated whenever the drug companies want to increase their profits by mandating a new vaccine that has not been proven safe.

Last edited by autism360; 05-07-2016 at 12:34 PM..

Old 05-07-2016, 06:33 PM

564 posts, read 448,420 times
Open carry, concealed carry, Lions and Tiger and Bears - Oh My!

Old 05-08-2016, 06:07 AM

Location: The edge of the world and all of Western civilization
984 posts, read 1,191,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by autism360 View Post
according to this recent poll taken over 74% of the people living in Az consider it the best state they have lived in or in the top 3 best states they have lived in.

Is Arizona the best state you have ever lived in?

Folks it is about liberty and freedom, states that take away freedoms from law abiding citizens,should be avoided at all costs unless you want to be a government slave. This is one of the reasons Arizona is so great it allows for individual freedom and among them is the right to carry a gun, buy a 64oz soda and send my kid to a charter school without having to get permission from a bureaucrat .I also do not want to be forced by the bribed government officials to get vaccinated whenever the drug companies want to increase their profits by mandating a new vaccine that has not been proven safe.
Unscientific poll from a thread you started, then subsequently hijacked, and it was eventually shut down for (presumably) going off topic. Don't try to pass that "recent poll" off as something with any merit. That's also where you got the same following paragraph you copied and pasted (along with the same grammatical and factual errors). It wasn't very clever in that thread either. That poll had a small population and was in a biased group, which would render it as statistically insignificant.

Old 05-08-2016, 11:49 AM

7,646 posts, read 9,944,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp292 View Post

Wow...post number 3500 for me!

Congratulations! Get a life.

Old 05-08-2016, 01:28 PM

1,665 posts, read 2,945,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvxhd View Post
Unscientific poll from a thread you started, then subsequently hijacked, and it was eventually shut down for (presumably) going off topic. Don't try to pass that "recent poll" off as something with any merit. That's also where you got the same following paragraph you copied and pasted (along with the same grammatical and factual errors). It wasn't very clever in that thread either. That poll had a small population and was in a biased group, which would render it as statistically insignificant.
the results of the poll speak for themselves it was open to thousands of people and almost over 74% chose Az as the best place they have lived or in the top 3.

Old 05-08-2016, 03:31 PM

Location: The edge of the world and all of Western civilization
984 posts, read 1,191,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by autism360 View Post
the results of the poll speak for themselves it was open to thousands of people and almost over 74% chose Az as the best place they have lived or in the top 3.
Was it? I seem to recall that nowhere near "thousands" took the poll, a resident of California voted on it and stated his opinion, then you wrote in response that it was really open only to current Arizona residents (without having stated that anywhere in the title or initial post), and it wasn't open for very long.

So, in sum you're saying the poll results are accurate when the poll had an insignificant amount of people taking it over a short period, and it's blatantly biased when you don't want people from outside the state voting, even if they have lived here at some point. Now, feel free to copy and paste that same paragraph you seem to think is so clever, moving and rallying, but be sure to leave the errors in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona