Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 09:53 PM

2,613 posts, read 4,148,939 times

Advertisements

I was speaking tongue-in-cheek. I don't really think you are going to go get a breast reduction because I recommend it. That would be odd. Also, I was asking if dress could be a factor. Some women show cleavage as they believe that this is their best asset. It is not necessarily a negative thing. I was just saying that, if you did that, that could be the reason for all the interest in sex.

I smiled about the analogy to the rape victim. I'm going to leave that one alone. I don't think that's a good analogy for a few reasons.

I didn't say you should get a breast reduction so men could respect you. You mis-interpreted my post as saying that.

Fine, do whatever you want to do, and good luck with your search for a husband. (Being sincere).

I'm just bored and up on the computer tonight.

ETA: since I could not resist, I felt kind of funny being accused of making no sense in my args , you asked me which is it (in your edited post) and I wanted to reconcile the statements that I made for you: dress visually attractive but not loose. That's the short version of how everything I said gets reconciled and goes together.

Again, do whatever you think is best for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta_BD View Post
Just because I mentioned my size that doesn't mean I let it all hang out. You have no idea how I dress. I dress mostly conservative and I never show cleavage. I hardly ever wear short skirts and I almost never wear shorts. You are being judgmental without knowing anything about me. I'm not going to get a breast reduction because you say so. This is how I was made. Saying I should get a breast reduction so men can respect me is no different than telling a rape victim she should've been dressed more modestly or she wouldn't have gotten raped. Backwards thinking.

You are making many assumptions. All of them are wrong. Sorry.

Old 03-28-2013, 10:00 PM

3,421 posts, read 5,223,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelySummer View Post
I think you misunderstand my advice. Don't go to watch sports...be in a room with men who are watching sports. Then strategically meet them all. Get it. Who cares about the freaking sports or who scores what. You're there to meet men, not to watch sports.

You're a professional dancer with DDDD? I take it you are not a ballet dancer?
You seem to be mighty offended by my DDDD's lol. No hon, I'm not a stripper lol. I'm also a dance instructor (I teach more than I perform) and I teach children. So again, no cigar.

I am very social, friendly and outgoing. I smile and strike up conversations with men all the time. When I go to watch sports, I go to socialize.

Old 03-28-2013, 10:02 PM

Quote:
I was speaking tongue-in-cheek. I don't really think you are going to go get a breast reduction because I recommend it. That would be odd. Also, I was asking if dress could be a factor. Some women show cleavage as they believe that this is their best asset. It is not necessarily a negative thing. I was just saying that, if you did that, that could be the reason for all the interest in sex.

I smiled about the analogy to the rape victim. I'm going to leave that one alone. I don't think that's a good analogy for a few reasons.

I didn't say you should get a breast reduction so men could respect you. You mis-interpreted my post as saying that.

Fine, do whatever you want to do, and good luck with your search for a husband. (Being sincere).

I'm just bored and up on the computer tonight.

ETA: since I could not resist, I felt kind of funny being accused of making no sense in my args , you asked me which is it (in your edited post) and I wanted to reconcile the statements that I made for you: dress visually attractive but not loose. That's the short version of how everything I said gets reconciled and goes together.

Again, do whatever you think is best for you.
I don't dress loose. You keep making assumptions lol. I appreciate it that you mean well. But every woman who is single isn't single because she's doing everything wrong. Same applies to single men. Some people just have a harder times than others and that's just how it is. You don't have to do or not do certain things to not be able to find a mate.

All of your suggestions of what I need to do are things that I'm already doing. Your suggestions about how to dress, I already dress that way.

Old 03-28-2013, 10:04 PM

(confused) Um, I asked about whether you were a ballet dancer because I WAS and I imagine that it would be difficult to do that on a professional level with DDDD. I have known of professional dancers and what they go through to get their body to what is perceived to be perfect. Having large breasts is outside of that image that they have had to try to conform to. I think you are overthinking this advice. Look, do whatever you want. I found my husband a month after I got here. Don't take my advice. You have it all figured out, I guess. (shrug)

Quote:
You seem to be mighty offended by my DDDD's lol. No hon, I'm not a stripper lol. I'm also a dance instructor (I teach more than I perform) and I teach children. So again, no cigar.

I am very social, friendly and outgoing. I smile and strike up conversations with men all the time. When I go to watch sports, I go to socialize.

Old 03-28-2013, 10:12 PM

AtlantaBD, please slow down bc you are not getting these posts!!! I was **summing up** my advice. I did not say that YOU dress loose. How would I know that? I don't even know you.

Also, did you miss the part where I said I was writing tongue-in-cheek? Do you get that?

You are missing alot of what I am saying in my posts... Just relax. When I *ask* if xyz is how you dress, you say that I'm accusing you of dressing that way. When I sum up my advice, you say that I'm accusing you of being outside of the advice. Just relax. Don't be so defensive. I have no personal vendetta against you or your bra size. LOL. I really couldn't care less, I use mine for breastfeeding so I'm way beyond them being sex objects right now. LOL.

Quote:
I don't dress loose. You keep making assumptions lol.

Old 03-28-2013, 10:14 PM

Quote:
(confused) Um, I asked about whether you were a ballet dancer because I WAS and I imagine that it would be difficult to do that on a professional level with DDDD. I have known of professional dancers and what they go through to get their body to what is perceived to be perfect. Having large breasts is outside of that image that they have had to try to conform to. I think you are overthinking this advice. Look, do whatever you want. I found my husband a month after I got here. Don't take my advice. You have it all figured out, I guess. (shrug)
I know you seem to think you have all the answers because you're married and I'm not. But the truth is that you are not giving me any sage advice that's new to me or revolutionary. I'm already doing all of these things. They aren't working. What works some doesn't work for others.

Old 03-28-2013, 10:16 PM

Quote:
AtlantaBD, please slow down bc you are not getting these posts!!! I was **summing up** my advice. I did not say that YOU dress loose. How would I know that? I don't even know you.

Also, did you miss the part where I said I was writing tongue-in-cheek? Do you get that?

You are missing alot of what I am saying in my posts... Just relax. When I *ask* if xyz is how you dress, you say that I'm accusing you of dressing that way. When I sum up my advice, you say that I'm accusing you of being outside of the advice. Just relax. Don't be so defensive. I have no personal vendetta against you or your bra size. LOL. I really couldn't care less, I use mine for breastfeeding so I'm way beyond them being sex objects right now. LOL.
Then why all the digs? You don't think I can see through that?

Old 03-29-2013, 06:45 PM

421 posts, read 750,035 times
I wang pics of both

Atlanta BD and Lovelysummer.

Old 03-29-2013, 09:03 PM

Uh, no lol.

Old 03-30-2013, 01:18 PM

353 posts, read 395,651 times
Quote:
This thought process is, I have achieved it so I want a man who has achieved the same thing that I have. Is that right? The problem is, what if your mate is a COMPLEMENT to you and not you? If you wanted to date yourself, you could do that, right? The newsflash here is that there might be someone out there that is different from you and has accomplished other things that are different from what you have accomplished/how you conduct himself (education, career/income, whether he drinks). You might find out that he is interesting and COMPLEMENTS you as opposed to being just like you. Try it. You might like it. You never know. One thing you already know - what you've been trying hasn't worked.

ETA: Mary, ppl in the bible drank. What's wrong with a man that partakes of the grape every now and then. This is sounding kind of judgemental and prudish to be honest. Don't be mad. I'm just bored.
It is not judgmental at all, for me to determine what is best for myself. I haven't imposed my views on you, nor have I stated who and what you should be attracted to. The great thing about being an adult is, we get to determine what works best for ourselves.

I only date men who have similar values, beliefs, and earnings. That is a personal decision that I've made and I'm perfectly happy with my decision.

Last edited by Mary20852; 03-30-2013 at 01:47 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta