Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2019, 11:57 AM

242 posts, read 174,047 times

Advertisements

Bucks should be the favorite to come out the East but it'll be a dog fight this year.

Raptors
76ers
Celtics

All have a shot at coming out the East as well.

Whoever it is,still won't beat Golden State but it'll be an accomplishment just to reach the NBA Finals.

Giannis is in his prime right now and it's scary how good he can be if he developed a jumpshot!!! So the Bucks most definitely have a great future if they can surround the Greek Freak with more talent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2019, 08:27 PM

4,665 posts, read 3,860,337 times
I almost feel bad for Thon. Giannis walked all over him all game.

Old 04-14-2019, 08:31 PM

796 posts, read 505,199 times
I'm thinking Bucks will come out of East and I hope Bucks and their home field advantage will beat Warriors in Finals with Greek Freak being FMVP. Would love him to take crown as current best NBA player over LeBron and KD. Love his work ethic.

This series would be more competitive with a healthy Blake Griffin but Bucks would still win.

Old 04-23-2019, 06:28 AM

Feels good to finally get a playoff series win, & what a dominating sweep it was. Bucks tied the 1986 Lakers for the second-highest point differential (+95) in a series sweep in NBA history.

I'm worried about the Celtics matchup though. I'd rather face the Raptors next. Bucks won 2 out of 3 vs Celtics in reg season, but the last game they only won by 1 point, at home.

Well, last year we took Celtics to game 7, so hopefully with a competent coach & home court advantage it'll be enough this year. I'm so tired of Boston winning in sports.

Old 05-06-2019, 07:39 PM

3,562 posts, read 4,393,677 times
BUCKS: 113 - celtics: 101

BUCKS: 3 - celtics: 1

The MILWAUKEE Bucking BUCKS! YEAH, baby!

Old 05-06-2019, 08:30 PM

Bucks are looking more confident every game now in this series. Even when they were down 11 they had that look like they knew they'd win. Last 3 games the Bucks pull slightly ahead in the 3rd quarter & then they just turn it on like they have another gear & Celtics defense looks dumbfounded.

I like Barkley's prediction. Bucks over Trailblazers for the championship. Get these large markets out of here.

Old 05-06-2019, 08:54 PM

3,562 posts, read 4,393,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwinter View Post
Bucks are looking more confident every game now in this series. Even when they were down 11 they had that look like they knew they'd win. Last 3 games the Bucks pull slightly ahead in the 3rd quarter & then they just turn it on like they have another gear & Celtics defense looks dumbfounded.

I like Barkley's prediction. Bucks over Trailblazers for the championship. Get these large markets out of here.

Yes! I've been an underdog fan all my life. Why? Because victory is somehow sweeter when the "underdog" finally breaks through and wins it all. Thus the reason why I've been a Bucks fan for 4 or 5 years now despite living in Laker Loving Los Angeles.

Old 05-07-2019, 05:53 AM

2,323 posts, read 1,559,639 times
Tough team in Milwaukee. Good coach too.

Old 05-07-2019, 08:43 AM

4,685 posts, read 6,135,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 80s_kid View Post
Tough team in Milwaukee. Good coach too.
We miss coach Bud...Hawks Fan

Old 05-07-2019, 12:47 PM

86 posts, read 62,538 times
I'm so happy to see the Bucks being successful. My son and I are League Pass subscribers and watch a lot of NBA games. Going back to the Jason Kidd days, we thought the Bucks had plenty of talent and needed a coaching change. I don't know why they wanted Kidd in the first place, and why he was there as long as he was. They were in desperate need of a coaching change. So glad they were able to scoop up Mike Budenholzer. The trades have helped, but they were playing really well before the trades.

I enjoy Khris Middleton's play on this team. He has been one of the more underrated players in the league, but got his All Star due this season. I'm also very happy to see Pat Connaughton doing well with this team. I have followed him since his Notre Dame days because of he was a 2 sport athlete. He never got much playing time in Portland. Budenholzer obviously thinks more of him that Stots did. He can jump out of the gym and is a solid player.

We have had thoughts on other coaching situations in the league as well. We thought Dwayne Casey's run in Toronto went way too long. They always underachieved in the playoffs. We feel the same about Brett Brown in Philly. The Sixers are so inconsistent and his game planning is questionable. We live in the area and watch every game. The Sixers will be much better with the right coach. We hated the Kings firing Mike Malone a few years ago and thought he was an excellent coach. Happy to see him doing well in Denver. The Kings made another blunder firing Dave Joerger at the end of this season. Some team will be lucky to land him. We are hoping he comes to Philly.

Best of luck to the Bucks in the remaining playoffs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball