Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2015, 09:29 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,059,609 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80s_kid View Post
Fluke win by the undynamic Hawks. The Hawks only won because of homecooking because they don't have anyone to rely on when the game gets close....that's why. Cleveland wins 9/10 times against the lucky Hawks with their not so dynamic rosters with a bad frontcourt.

I'm not putting the score because it's a fluke and it doesn't matter.
I believe that are 3-1 vs the Cavs this season
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2015, 09:38 PM

1,720 posts, read 1,306,445 times
Quote:
Fluke win by the undynamic Hawks. The Hawks only won because of homecooking because they don't have anyone to rely on when the game gets close....that's why. Cleveland wins 9/10 times against the lucky Hawks with their not so dynamic rosters with a bad frontcourt.

I'm not putting the score because it's a fluke and it doesn't matter.
Dude, don't be such a pathetic crybaby because your team lost. It wasn't devastating: they lost 106 to 97, which isn't terrible. Was it a fluke? Right now we don't know, all we know is that the Hawks lead the season series against the Cavs 3-1. Be gracious in defeat, accept it, and move on.

I'm a Spurs fan and Timmy is my favorite athlete, but I'm fair enough to acknowledge they look like a longshot this season. There's no reason to throw a fit when your team and/or favorite player loses.

Old 03-06-2015, 10:01 PM

2,323 posts, read 1,565,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
I believe that are 3-1 vs the Cavs this season
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanapolicRiddle View Post
Dude, don't be such a pathetic crybaby because your team lost. It wasn't devastating: they lost 106 to 97, which isn't terrible. Was it a fluke? Right now we don't know, all we know is that the Hawks lead the season series against the Cavs 3-1. Be gracious in defeat, accept it, and move on.

I'm a Spurs fan and Timmy is my favorite athlete, but I'm fair enough to acknowledge they look like a longshot this season. There's no reason to throw a fit when your team and/or favorite player loses.

LOL, I was that convincing?!? I'm a Hawks supporter and I decided to put down some mindless rhetoric that some Cavs fans were saying on other boards. I was being sarcastic but the excuses will come.

Old 03-06-2015, 10:23 PM

1,720 posts, read 1,306,445 times
Quote:
LOL, I was that convincing?!? I'm a Hawks supporter and I decided to put down some mindless rhetoric that some Cavs fans were saying on other boards. I was being sarcastic but the excuses will come.
Yeah, that was pretty convincing. Since it's only one regular season game I'm not sure if there will be that many excuses yet, but if they lose in the playoffs they will.

It's like when the Heat lost the Finals in 5 games last season: Heat fans on this board were saying, 'they only won because of Khawai, etc, etc.

While I hope the Hawks can prevail in the playoffs, I'm still skeptical, though less so after tonight.

Old 03-06-2015, 11:03 PM

78,518 posts, read 60,702,401 times
Cleveland still has defensive issues which cannot be glossed over by a good win streak against sh*tty eastern teams in mostly home games.

Bulls have injuries and synergy issues as well.

Atlanta is the real deal and IMO is likely to head to the finals.

Can they be beaten? Yes. But they are the clear eastern front-runner.

-Signed,
Bulls Fan

Old 03-06-2015, 11:20 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Cleveland still has defensive issues which cannot be glossed over by a good win streak against sh*tty eastern teams in mostly home games.

Bulls have injuries and synergy issues as well.

Atlanta is the real deal and IMO is likely to head to the finals.

Can they be beaten? Yes. But they are the clear eastern front-runner.

-Signed,
Bulls Fan
It will be a tall task for the hawks to be a lebron james team four times in a span of 8 days. Should be a good series though.

Old 03-07-2015, 03:54 PM

10,125 posts, read 13,997,059 times
Quote:
It will be a tall task for the hawks to be a lebron james team four times in a span of 8 days. Should be a good series though.
Lebron won't be as much of an issue for them. They have some great individual defenders like Demarre Carroll, Kent Bazemore and Thabo Sefolosha. Their issue would be going against teams that are bigger than them.

Old 03-07-2015, 08:14 PM
FBJ

This is why people are not ready to give the Hawks respect yet. No excuses for losing to the worst team in the East unless all the starters were out because of last night

Atlanta Hawks vs. Philadelphia 76ers - Recap - March 07, 2015 - ESPN

Old 03-07-2015, 08:17 PM
FBJ

Ok I found out the Hawks rested 3 starters so I will cut them some slack on this lost

Old 03-07-2015, 09:05 PM

78,518 posts, read 60,702,401 times
Quote:
I have a high opinion of lebron.....but they're not a 2-4 seed by accident.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball